Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 pm

vijiyan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
vijiyan wrote:RR Ji, when that astrologer was caught red handed by that noble soul, we must all come together and abandon that fraud astrologer.

I am quoting your sayings in that yahoo group.

"Fraudulence is a human trait and not specific to astrology. Even highly regulated vocations and professions have plenty of covered and in some cases even protected by their establishments. Medicine is highly regulated, so is building and bridge construction industry, aviation industry too and we all hear from time to time what is going on there. Heck, even the education industry too does not remain unaffected. Why else do Universities within the same country or even state/province vary so much in their standards and so too the quality of "Professors" within the same university ;-)  "

RR

Anyways thanks for your reply.

:)
I am not sure what is the point you are really trying to make here, Vijiyan. I still stand behind what I wrote at that time! I am not the regulatory panel or panel-member if such a panel even exists. You might have also noticed that there are many crusades that go on, on the internet, which is a small slice of the astrology scene, even in India, let alone the entire world. I do not waste time in getting involved in those. Those who have nefarious intents, shall receive their due. Hopefully, it is a small fraction! I would have no way of knowing if that is so or not, but if it is a large fraction then May God help astrology! I am not God!

The society has bigger problems and evils. There are dictators, tyrants, rich folk that exploit the poor, rapists and corrupt politicians and so on. Compared to those that the population have not been able to do much or anything, fraud in astrology is like a homeopathic dose!

Please understand that I am just stating my position and so if folks like you feel it is a crusade worth fighting for, rather than just talking about CHANGE, my sincere blessings are with you and I will even pray for you and your comrades who desire to bring about societal purging!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, please do not misunderstand. I was deceived by this astrologer from Chennai  through his paid reading 1.5 year back. So i have grudge against him. Initially i went ahead for his prediction , he could not tell as when i will get job. After that i searched in the google, then i found those links that he is creating fraud.

Now you have understood that why i am after this topic.

I understand your frustration, Vijiyan, but you could have just stated this honestly at the outset and saved an FYI item from turning into a thread! You are amongst friends here  :-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 am

SIMPLE reality, often shared but never listened to...?

The ONLY way to embrace and gain benefits from astrology is not to run from pillar to post! As many LAZY folks do and then gripe and complain, etc...?

All it took for some was to get energized somehow and then visit a RAJ-JYOTISHI, a retired HIGH-COURT JUDGE and nanaji of my friend.

Then a retired Indian Army Colonel, a MAmaji of a friend, who was so benevolent to share with me his registers after registers of data and writings! This was way before Internet and DBMS and ADB and Yahoo and all that was even conceived!

Those TWO were fighting on different fronts but were soldiers in my book!

As too are all others who we extoll, criticise, decry or even deny?

Some have also been observed to pooh-pooh Parashara and so on and so forth.

Let us presume that ALL scriptures were burnt and removed from our perception!

Where would we have begun?

Other than what science tells us or can...?

But, would science be able to tell us, what it did, without the history which fuelled the beginnings of Science?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Narendra Modi will be the next Prime Minister of India

The countdown of Lok Sabha elections has started. The discussions by media and by the common public have reached high and all wonder who will be a winner on 16thMay.

An astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India. His predictions:

1.       BJP and NDA will get 286 seats and Congress / UPA will get less than 100 seats

2.       This will be the worst show by the Congress party in the history of India

3.       The Congress party will get only 63 seats

4.       Two stalwarts will lose the elections

5.       Mamata Bannerji, Jaylalilthaa and Navin Patnaik will support Narendra Modi

6.       Modi effect will rule the Share market and Sensex will reach to 25000 after 13th June

7.       Commodity market will crash and the prices of food and real estate will go down

8.       The prices of gold, silver and iron will go down

9.       Education sector will see great and revolutionary changes

Mr. Gopalkrishnan has also suggested auspicious time for Narendra Modi. If Narendra Modi takes oath as the Prime Minister on 25th May at 11:41 AM or on 27th May at 10:34 AM, he will rule India for 10 years and this will be a golden period of our country.

My numerology take on Narendra Modi:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 709#331709

Astrologically, if the birth cart is correct, he is running moon dasa till around 2011 for 10 years.

Moon is a soft planet, is debilitated also. But this moon has cancellation of debilitation due to conjunct Mars; some would say also because Venus is in the 10th from it... can lift the native phenomenally during its dasa.

In the coming months, transit Jupiter & transit Saturn moves from 17 bindus to 30 bindus respectively.... expected to add beneficence to his life.

In any case his differeing times of birth (all but one) lead to vrischika rasi, and the dauy of election result is also the same.

Let us see which name rules; his birth name or used name?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

asro

Post by asro » Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 am

n astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India. His predictions:
1.       BJP and NDA will get 286 seats and Congress / UPA will get less than 100 seats
2.       This will be the worst show by the Congress party in the history of India
5.       Mamata Bannerji, Jaylalilthaa and Navin Patnaik will support Narendra Modi
6.       Modi effect will rule the Share market and Sensex will reach to 25000 after 13th June
7.       Commodity market will crash and the prices of food and real estate will go down
Mr. Gopalkrishnan has also suggested auspicious time for Narendra Modi. If Narendra Modi takes oath as the Prime Minister on 25th May at 11:41 AM or on 27th May at 10:34 AM, he will rule India for 10 years and this will be a golden period of our country.
Namstey Rishiji,

Rishiji, these are truly astonishing predicitions which could turn into predicaments. An Astrologer Ajai Bhambi predicts not so positive results for BJP. And I am sure the internet would be flooded with predictions with all sorts of range from all colourfull astrologers.   :smt003

Anyway  due to curiosity  I would like to know  if it is  possible in vedic astrology to give such precise predictions?. I mean predicting figures like 286, 63, 25000 etc are quite fine  tuned.  And I do not mean to question the knowledge of Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan, but rather know if there exists methods to reach these fine results. :smt017

warmly
Asro

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 12:35 pm

asro wrote:
n astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India. His predictions:
Namstey Rishiji,

Rishiji, these are truly astonishing predicitions which could turn into predicaments. An Astrologer Ajai Bhambi predicts not so positive results for BJP. And I am sure the internet would be flooded with predictions with all sorts of range from all colourfull astrologers.   :smt003

Anyway  due to curiosity  I would like to know  if it is  possible in vedic astrology to give such precise predictions?. I mean predicting figures like 286, 63, 25000 etc are quite fine  tuned.  And I do not mean to question the knowledge of Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan, but rather know if there exists methods to reach these fine results. :smt017

warmly
Asro
In the 70s (give or take a few years) I spent good money (poor student days) on a set of books by someone from Nargol, Gujrat (Shah...?)which claimed to make predictions solely based on planetary placements and combinations and gave techniques of how to gauge the earnings and several other quantitative things. I pored over the set of those readers and I tried it on my chart collections and shamelessly approached folks I knew (older than me of course) to ask about their salary history over time. If I did that today, I would end up in the jail probably for harassing, or at least would have gotten a broken jaw or black eye or both! I hope I did not get my friends in trouble because I engaged them to find out the salaries of their parents, uncles, elder brothers and sisters.

Result? You know what a *raspberry* (not the fruit!) is? Well that is what the bottom-line I got from that doomed research and money wasted! I am embarrassed to admit that that was not the only wild goose chase, I had been on, in this divinatory path etc.!  :smt010

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

asro wrote:
Namstey Rishiji,

warmly
Asro

Dear asro,

Not known to me as yet!!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 12:06 am

But, more seriously, Asro, keep two things in mind, please!

1. We don't really know what this divinator identified in the news clip which has generated so much output as an astro-numerologist, though originally submitted as a FYI item by me, actually utilizes so presumably it is not just astro or numero but other techniques as well! We generally discuss here the astrological aspects but some/many perhaps utilize other avenues of divination too, such as palmistry, numerology (several flavours) and even others perhaps other modalities as well. Makes a big difference, I suppose.

2. As one member here pointed out someone with a similar name (he thinks it is the same person with a typo made by the reporter of that news item), there are some ??questions?? outstanding about the gentleman's standing itself! So, let us see where the coin tossed, falls before we spend oodles of time in second-guessing more...!

Love, Light, Common-sense?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 12:44 am

RishiRahul wrote: ...

RishiRahul
While in no way should this sharing of mine must be misunderstood or misconstrued, but I have an interesting personal story to share!

When I was born, an elder who was an educationist and social-reformer in a sense and practice (single-handed warrior who came from a class of people who had dropped the sword to take up the pen as some say, in East Bengal in the late 1800-early 1900's fighting against 'don't send girls to schools for getting education! Although it failed miserably in the case of his own daughters but not so for a few other other girls in the village! Still a job WELL-DONE!), suggested my name as rohiniranjan (pronounced differently with a bongla accent!). Not sure if it was my father or mother or both, my name got registered in grade school (no kindergarten back then and I was homeschooled for grade 1) as Ranjan, and so that became my official name (certificates and usage, etc) and stayed with me. I even used it for many years for internet jyotish etc and that is why some older acquaintainces address me by that name. At some point, I felt a strong urge and reminder to revive my originally-proposed name, more or less around my instinctive move to exploring beyond astrology and so I did! Quite honestly, the only change I noticed was that I ended up with many more addressing me as Dear Madam than usual Dear Sir! I found it so hilarious that I rarely ever wasted time in correcting those individuals! Oftentimes, others who knew me did! Now, only rarely people (even newly introduced or becoming aware of me!) ever address me as Dear Madam!

That was, honest to Goddess, the ONLY change I noticed in my life during oh say a decade or two between me using ranjan vs rohiniranjan! Even though, many introduce a space after rohini!

I have seen some even more hilarious instances when some people were advised by consultants to add a letter or two to that names! So Sapna became SAAPNA, but still running from pillar to post for more divinatory readings and there was a bollywood movie too portraying the same concept!

In NM's case Damodar would be the 'second' name which is rather common worldwide. In some norms, there are even more names, such as in the case of those from the south. Such as B.V. Raman, where the first name represents their village or city, Bangalore in his case!

Now, I am not trying to be disrespectful to Numerology etc, but just sharing a personal reality!

What is in a name, even though it does raise many thoughts?

A Rose, if called by another name; doeth not lose its familiar fragrance...?

Love and Light and common sense?

RohiniRANJAN
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 10, 2014 3:31 am

RishiRahul wrote:

The countdown of Lok Sabha elections has started. The discussions by media and by the common public have reached high and all wonder who will be a winner on 16thMay.

An astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India. His predictions:

My numerology take on Narendra Modi:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 709#331709

Astrologically, if the birth cart is correct, he is running moon dasa till around 2011 for 10 years.

Moon is a soft planet, is debilitated also. But this moon has cancellation of debilitation due to conjunct Mars; some would say also because Venus is in the 10th from it... can lift the native phenomenally during its dasa.

In the coming months, transit Jupiter & transit Saturn moves from 17 bindus to 30 bindus respectively.... expected to add beneficence to his life.

In any case his differeing times of birth (all but one) lead to vrischika rasi, and the dauy of election result is also the same.

RishiRahul

Dada,

Whatever you said is understood.

Strangely what the Chaldeans believed was to say the 'used name' rather than the other.

But lets see which works....in Practicals......!

Like there are pitfalls in Jyotish, there can be pitfalls in other divinations too

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 4:05 am

It is the 'lets see' where the problem lies, perhaps? Long before we arrived and long after we depart, 'lets see' shall remain and persist? Who are we showing, or who is really watching (or caring?)

Once, that simple reality gets understood, and incorporated, the simplicity of reality (MAHA MAYA) begins to get understood...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 10, 2014 7:18 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:It is the 'lets see' where the problem lies, perhaps? Long before we arrived and long after we depart, 'lets see' shall remain and persist? Who are we showing, or who is really watching (or caring?)

Once, that simple reality gets understood, and incorporated, the simplicity of reality (MAHA MAYA) begins to get understood...?

Which means: I shouldnt share ...as who cares?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Who am I to advise you, Rishi, about that? Follow your dictates! Of the Rishi inside!

By the way, I was not being critical of you specifically about the name and numbers posting! It just triggered some thoughts which were parallel! And yes, divinations generally have three components. One is cumulative beliefs, next is observational and empirical. For instance the shapes of the constellations, or at least some of those do not conform to the shapes that mankind has called them including very different cultures. Given that sentient mankind has been around for only several thousands of years, it is hard to digest the explanation that in this relatively short period of time, the stars have rearranged themselves so that the 'originally' observed shapes in the sky have changed. I think that kind of rearrangement takes much much longer time! So, then one goes with the belief that all divinations came from divine revelations (hence divination!).

Using those starting building blocks and empirical observations, the technical structure got built (2nd component added to the first) and streamlined, as in other mental disciplines (subjects or fields).

The third component perhaps very if not most important is the extra-human or divine component which ancients emphasized and recommended for divinators, such as the spiritual developmental aspects. On the one hand some insist that it is within the realm of will, but there are indications (technical) that point otherwise. So we have combinations in horoscopes that make one go on a spiritual path, or become renunciates (vairagya yogas) and so on. At this level, logic gets muddled and perhaps fails since it is a realm or component that defies logic or at least logic as we understand.

Perhaps this third level is that makes or breaks the craft of divination as a whole and so it seems flawed, and we think divination system or systems failed.

I am just trying to think through all this and may not be of interest to many of us since we (including practitioners) are focused on the middle component most of the times.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 18, 2014 11:41 am

Wow! Pretty close!

This guy seems to be great!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sun May 18, 2014 12:18 pm

----------------
Last edited by vijiyan on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 18, 2014 12:35 pm

vijiyan wrote:Rishi Rahul Ji, where is 286 seats and where is 336 seats ...Juts Imagine. 50 seats difference.

Even what he said was close, given the fact that these crafts were used in the counting of seats.
One cannot expeect astrologers to be Gods or Demi Gods:)

Anyway.....

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”