Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Narendra Modi will be the next Prime Minister of India

The countdown of Lok Sabha elections has started. The discussions by media and by the common public have reached high and all wonder who will be a winner on 16thMay.

An astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India. His predictions:

1.       BJP and NDA will get 286 seats and Congress / UPA will get less than 100 seats

2.       This will be the worst show by the Congress party in the history of India

3.       The Congress party will get only 63 seats

4.       Two stalwarts will lose the elections

5.       Mamata Bannerji, Jaylalilthaa and Navin Patnaik will support Narendra Modi

6.       Modi effect will rule the Share market and Sensex will reach to 25000 after 13th June

7.       Commodity market will crash and the prices of food and real estate will go down

8.       The prices of gold, silver and iron will go down

9.       Education sector will see great and revolutionary changes

Mr. Gopalkrishnan has also suggested auspicious time for Narendra Modi. If Narendra Modi takes oath as the Prime Minister on 25th May at 11:41 AM or on 27th May at 10:34 AM, he will rule India for 10 years and this will be a golden period of our country.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:57 am

Yes,

I saw this in yahoogroups forum. Wonder what the technical analysis is like?! But again the predictions are very strong/bold.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:51 am

RishiRahul wrote:Yes,

I saw this in yahoogroups forum. Wonder what the technical analysis is like?! But again the predictions are very strong/bold.

Rishi
It is futile to 'second-guess' or reverse-engineer a divinator's thought process, Rishi. Just treat it as an interesting FYI item. We don't even know what kinds of data and charts the gentleman used or what type of numerology etc.

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
It is futile to 'second-guess' or reverse-engineer a divinator's thought process, Rishi. Just treat it as an interesting FYI item. We don't even know what kinds of data and charts the gentleman used or what type of numerology etc.

RR
True, unfortunately

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

RR
True, unfortunately

Rishi
Astrologers tend to be 'protective' regarding their techniques etc; secondly, they do not want general readers to get bogged down in technicalities; thirdly, the technical back-tracking (recreation of the process of delineation particularly when using different modalities, such as numbers and charts in this case) becomes rather complicated to write down -- even if it can completely and accurately done. Even experienced astrologers tend to highlight a few steps etc when including those...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

RR
True, unfortunately

Rishi
Astrologers tend to be 'protective' regarding their techniques etc; secondly, they do not want general readers to get bogged down in technicalities; thirdly, the technical back-tracking (recreation of the process of delineation particularly when using different modalities, such as numbers and charts in this case) becomes rather complicated to write down -- even if it can completely and accurately done. Even experienced astrologers tend to highlight a few steps etc when including those...
:)  :smt003  :smt020

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:27 am

I am thinking what is his numerology say from his name that creates vibration and make him like --- I will sue you, I will sue him, I will sue her, I will sue myself. I will sue every things and every one on this earth.

Votive

Post by Votive » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 am

Unless, it is a prediction to add on to the perception blitz being generated in the campaign!!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Votive wrote:Unless, it is a prediction to add on to the perception blitz being generated in the campaign!!
You mean, *astro-conditioning* the masses...? :-)

Possibly! Who knows, these days histrionic abilities are required in both entertainment careers as well as political careers. And probably much longer than "these days* had been this the case...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vijiyan

Re: Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

Post by vijiyan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:08 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by vijiyan on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Indian astrologer-numerologist predicts

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:26 pm

vijiyan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

An astrologer cum numerologist of Chennai Mr. K. V. Gopalkrishnan has announced his astonishing predictions and declared that BJP nominated Narendra Modi will be the next  Prime Minister of India.

Dear RRJi, i think this astrologers name is K B gopalkrishnan from Chennai. His site is www.sathyaprema.com . 3-4 years back in yahoo groups , mr manjunath a noble  astrologer revealed that this astrologer Gopal Krishnan from chennai in his site changes predictions according to his will. He was making fraudulent things in his site.  I think you were also involved in that discussion. Please recollect that incident.

Please check these links of that fraudulent astrologer :

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Jyo ... pics/23863

http://www.indiadivine.org/content/topi ... ing-again/
Dear Vijiyan,

I had just received the news clipping that a friend sent to me. Since it was of no lasting concern to me, I do not recall specifically this thread you are talking about. Even though I might have expressed momentary interest at some time. :-)

Claims, counter-claims, blames, blemishes, drama, reality, sensationalism, sincerity, seriousness & Levity are all part and parcel of the 'thaali' of Life! :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm

.-------------------------
Last edited by vijiyan on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

vijiyan wrote:RR Ji, when that astrologer was caught red handed by that noble soul, we must all come together and abandon that fraud astrologer.

I am quoting your sayings in that yahoo group.

"Fraudulence is a human trait and not specific to astrology. Even highly regulated vocations and professions have plenty of covered and in some cases even protected by their establishments. Medicine is highly regulated, so is building and bridge construction industry, aviation industry too and we all hear from time to time what is going on there. Heck, even the education industry too does not remain unaffected. Why else do Universities within the same country or even state/province vary so much in their standards and so too the quality of "Professors" within the same university ;-)  "

RR

Anyways thanks for your reply.

:)
I am not sure what is the point you are really trying to make here, Vijiyan. I still stand behind what I wrote at that time! I am not the regulatory panel or panel-member if such a panel even exists. You might have also noticed that there are many crusades that go on, on the internet, which is a small slice of the astrology scene, even in India, let alone the entire world. I do not waste time in getting involved in those. Those who have nefarious intents, shall receive their due. Hopefully, it is a small fraction! I would have no way of knowing if that is so or not, but if it is a large fraction then May God help astrology! I am not God!

The society has bigger problems and evils. There are dictators, tyrants, rich folk that exploit the poor, rapists and corrupt politicians and so on. Compared to those that the population have not been able to do much or anything, fraud in astrology is like a homeopathic dose!

Please understand that I am just stating my position and so if folks like you feel it is a crusade worth fighting for, rather than just talking about CHANGE, my sincere blessings are with you and I will even pray for you and your comrades who desire to bring about societal purging!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:25 pm

biltu wrote:Image

I am thinking what is his numerology say from his name that creates vibration and make him like --- I will sue you, I will sue him, I will sue her, I will sue myself. I will sue every things and every one on this earth.

Never mind I googled!

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2006- ... awsuit.pdf

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 am

--------------------------
Last edited by vijiyan on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”