A discussion by vijayan

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

Certain wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
vijiyan wrote:Dear Rishi Ji, please delete this entire topic as some members are doing non astrological discussions. I Do not wish to continue this discussion. I specifically gave this native"s birth details to you and also Rohini Ranjan Ji to know about the birth chart techniques .

Their comments have not been made in good taste.

Please do the needful

Thank You.
I thought that I did give a glimpse, albeit quick, about the horoscope and so did Rishi Rahul ji and possibly others too!

I realize that you are becoming uncomfortable with the discussions but I have always felt and stated that the side-line discussions are important too for astrologers! If we reduce astrological study to strictly technical (which I call cold and clinical!), we risk taking a very narrow approach which soon grows stale and even sour as ego steps in with the "My bat is better than your bat", or *my teacher's bat better than...", etc which has been more damaging to astrological forums generally! Nothing gets resolved and the same questions about KSY, guru chandala, this bhava vs that and scores and scores of such perplexing and persistently appearing and re-appearing queries!

How can we distance astrology from the subject (nativity) which is a living being and has complex lives and thoughts and so on if we do not include in our thinking THOSE pretty REAL factors, mystical and high spiritual perspectives aside. The world is MAYA but astrology is the tool our Rishis gave us to first understand the reality of MAYA and in doing so, there exists the potential of personal spiritual unfolding of the astrologer and in many nativities!

I realize that not all astrologers or nativities utilize that precious opportunity but many do do so! If not at the outset of their journey, later on!

Love and Light and Reality,

Rohiniranjan
I completely agree with you that Astrology can never be read isolatedly from a normal human behaviour or its normal variants in different circumstances. It is our obligation and duty to understand all in right context. If we choose to avoid that , we do not  have right to  even read their horoscopes , least of judging them. It would be injustice to Astrology as well. Relevent non-technical discussion is of utmost importance.
YES! But before we acquire this "right context", we need to figure that out, don't we?

For me, simple as my life has been it was simple and humble!

Pumped as I was with JOY in heart, I boarded the bus from Delhi! Was having a wonderful chat with my fellow passenger who was a dark and sombre lawyer and soft spoken and very likable! As the conductor approached us, I opened my 'carry-on' bag and realized that I had been robbed! All my money on my very first virgin journey away from HOME was GONE!

Sharma_ji sensed my anguish and even without being asked offered to pay and did pay the ten rupees that the ticket then cost!

When I in two weeks or so when I got paid at Chandigarh, visited him, he seemed so pleased to see and welcome me!

I offered him the ten rupee note and he took it and insisted that I stay for dinner.

Some dinners, particularly offered from a place of LOVE can never be reciprocated or ever forgotten? Or LOVE, generally?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:26 am

Before the thread gets closed or deleted, thought of pointing out a few things that I noticed.

If the native went abroad in Mar-Ketu period, things seem to fall in place (of-course in hind-sight :smt005 ).

Mars L4 and dasa lord is 6th from 4th and Ketu is in 12th from 4th. Ma is additionally L3 from dasa lord's position which incidentally has A3 in it. Me, dispositor of dasa lord is in 12th from dasa lord.
CRS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:48 am

mysbcrs wrote:Before the thread gets closed or deleted, thought of pointing out a few things that I noticed.

If the native went abroad in Mar-Ketu period, things seem to fall in place (of-course in hind-sight :smt005 ).

Mars L4 and dasa lord is 6th from 4th and Ketu is in 12th from 4th. Ma is additionally L3 from dasa lord's position which incidentally has A3 in it. Me, dispositor of dasa lord is in 12th from dasa lord.
"Take it or Leave it!" as I always told those in my care! Astrology is dangerous and can consume your soul in ways more than you ever imagined ;-)

But where else exists such flexibility as we see? Ayanamsha is flexible, and now even tropical zodiac seems to work as claimed, with jyotish? And all these house-systems too and so now eclectic has a new meaning?

No boundaries, and anything goes!

I have no problem with that! ;-)

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
vijiyan wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, First of all thanks for defending the native and giving an example of your brother"s earnings.

I presented the topic of my cousin so seniors can give a perspective about the birth chart.

And i request other members to just concentrate on birth chart and nothing else.

Dear Rishi Ji, i am divulging some of the personal matters of the native.

Rishi Ji, father of the native was very ambitious. Despite some warning given by the other family members as the education of under graduation will be costly, he went head with his plans and sent the native.

The native always spoke less. So, it is difficult to figure out what is running in his mind. Anyways the father shelled out a lot of his money for the native , thinking some day the son will return the favor.

Basically fathers younger son also desired to study abroad . Again he also took some money for under graduation studies. The younger son was a below average student and wasted his fathers money by not able to complete his under graduation studies and doing some odd jobs. . So money dried up in fathers account. Later the father lost his job and returned to India from Dubai.

Meanwhile The native settled well in 2000 year. But he never cared to come to India.

Basically the parents were living in ordinary conditions , considering his father spent a large sum of money on his son. He came to India once and that too for official purpose. He met his parents and left for US. Then my grandmother who stays in US along with my uncle told this native that he should buy better home for their parents as they are living in ordinary haphazard conditions. Till then he had no feeling that whether his parents are living a good life or bad life. Only after grandmothers insistence he bought a new home for his  parents. One strong point of the native is that he is a great miser.

Recently his father died. His father was on ventilator support after he suffered brain stroke. The native was hell bent upon removing the ventilator support as doctors gave them very less chances of survival.
Why should he behave in pathetic manner in that situation.

Rishi Ji, please figure out from the situations i have given.
Vijayan

I was also wondering if the native had a sort of 'closed in' personality. It is due to Ketu in Al.

Chara pitrikarak being Saturn, afflicting the 9th. lord mercury gave him a difficult relation with the father; his father was loike 'saturn' to him; drove him hard, forced him towards independance, and will continue to influence him even after death.
Of copurse, the chara pitrikarak doesnt imply if the father was a good or bad person, but how the native views the father in this lifetime.

Realisations come in with age, as in later ages saturn + mercury moves to the 7th house afflicting lagna (self).

After 2009 Aug could have weakened the father's health, resulting in the eventuality, as I see a different mindset in the native after that.

My father was severely health hit in 2010, subsequently hospitalised in India (of course I knew that he was to die) as his childrens' charts showed afflicted 9th. and grief therefrom).
He was subsequently put on a ventilator, and the doctor in India said that his chances were slim, and if we wanted a 'soft' or a 'hard' treatment; we children & relatives were in a puzzle.

I wondered if it was worthwhile as he was suffering more and more when his time has come; We had to take the 'emotional' decision to continue the 'hard' treatment.

RishiRahul

Yes Rishi Ji, the native could be closed minded due to ketu in Al. Rishi ji, after his fathers death, he told me that i and my family members should take care of his lonely mother. I was astonished. Why cant he  take his mother along with him and take good care. After all he is earning well.
At that moment i got very angry with him . Such a pathetic and disgusting human being. Only after some speculation among other family members, he decided that he will take his mother along with him for  some months as per the visitors visa time period.

Yes you are right Rishi Ji. Excellent analysis by you. The natives father was strict and he forced his decisions on the children. No amount of pressure can change the fathers decision.
Just a news rishi ji, His wife is conceiving. I am expecting they will have son. Child is due this October.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 pm

vijiyan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
vijiyan wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, First of all thanks for defending the native and giving an example of your brother"s earnings.

I presented the topic of my cousin so seniors can give a perspective about the birth chart.

And i request other members to just concentrate on birth chart and nothing else.

Dear Rishi Ji, i am divulging some of the personal matters of the native.

Rishi Ji, father of the native was very ambitious. Despite some warning given by the other family members as the education of under graduation will be costly, he went head with his plans and sent the native.

The native always spoke less. So, it is difficult to figure out what is running in his mind. Anyways the father shelled out a lot of his money for the native , thinking some day the son will return the favor.

Basically fathers younger son also desired to study abroad . Again he also took some money for under graduation studies. The younger son was a below average student and wasted his fathers money by not able to complete his under graduation studies and doing some odd jobs. . So money dried up in fathers account. Later the father lost his job and returned to India from Dubai.

Meanwhile The native settled well in 2000 year. But he never cared to come to India.

Basically the parents were living in ordinary conditions , considering his father spent a large sum of money on his son. He came to India once and that too for official purpose. He met his parents and left for US. Then my grandmother who stays in US along with my uncle told this native that he should buy better home for their parents as they are living in ordinary haphazard conditions. Till then he had no feeling that whether his parents are living a good life or bad life. Only after grandmothers insistence he bought a new home for his  parents. One strong point of the native is that he is a great miser.

Recently his father died. His father was on ventilator support after he suffered brain stroke. The native was hell bent upon removing the ventilator support as doctors gave them very less chances of survival.
Why should he behave in pathetic manner in that situation.

Rishi Ji, please figure out from the situations i have given.
Vijayan

I was also wondering if the native had a sort of 'closed in' personality. It is due to Ketu in Al.

Chara pitrikarak being Saturn, afflicting the 9th. lord mercury gave him a difficult relation with the father; his father was loike 'saturn' to him; drove him hard, forced him towards independance, and will continue to influence him even after death.
Of copurse, the chara pitrikarak doesnt imply if the father was a good or bad person, but how the native views the father in this lifetime.

Realisations come in with age, as in later ages saturn + mercury moves to the 7th house afflicting lagna (self).

After 2009 Aug could have weakened the father's health, resulting in the eventuality, as I see a different mindset in the native after that.

My father was severely health hit in 2010, subsequently hospitalised in India (of course I knew that he was to die) as his childrens' charts showed afflicted 9th. and grief therefrom).
He was subsequently put on a ventilator, and the doctor in India said that his chances were slim, and if we wanted a 'soft' or a 'hard' treatment; we children & relatives were in a puzzle.

I wondered if it was worthwhile as he was suffering more and more when his time has come; We had to take the 'emotional' decision to continue the 'hard' treatment.

RishiRahul

Yes Rishi Ji, the native could be closed minded due to ketu in Al. Rishi ji, after his fathers death, he told me that i and my family members should take care of his lonely mother. I was astonished. Why cant he  take his mother along with him and take good care. After all he is earning well.
At that moment i got very angry with him . Such a pathetic and disgusting human being. Only after some speculation among other family members, he decided that he will take his mother along with him for  some months as per the visitors visa time period.

Yes you are right Rishi Ji. Excellent analysis by you. The natives father was strict and he forced his decisions on the children. No amount of pressure can change the fathers decision.
Just a news rishi ji, His wife is conceiving. I am expecting they will have son. Child is due this October.

Dear Vijayan,

Such natives find it difficult to let go of the apron strings of the parents and the heavy responsibility of going abroad to build his financial life with parental support was thrust on him.

He became free of this from 2010 onwards. Now since we did not experience his youth, it will be diifficult to for others' to judhe if it is right or wrong or get too angry/involved with.

After all, our lives are so busy with our own needs (financial & otherwise), interests, pastimes etc etc. that we should not devote much time to get angry with others.
After all, how much quality time do they give us>

What happened on/after 2010?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Rishi Ji, i could not understand your question. He was free from 2001 itself . He got settled and was leading his life. Though he used to call his parents  through phone. But never had interest to come to India.

He was not in touch with us. His parents forced him to marry. So in December 2012 he got married to his girl friend of Indian Origin but different caste/community.

Yes you are right Rishi Ji. The other person has his own life .

sethramoon-8

Post by sethramoon-8 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Ayanamsa value is always constant and always the same as the One God. It is directly related to the precession of the Earth. A true native's birth year is 29.09.2014 3:00 - 5:00 am. Real birth in the hospital, there will naturally after a few days ahead, this figure needs to look in the horoscope of his wife, because the fate of a woman enters her misleading perception of the real world images. Not surprisingly, the current and astrologers of the mind, at this point in history, are under pressure to Maya and also as women perceive the real world, but not the truth? This is because the mind will always dodge, but will never accept the truth. To get it, you need to degenerate from the mind dear, illusory astrologers of India. Because all the forums of the world, is the offspring of the flood, because no one knows the truth, that knowledge of the mind and shuffles the cards verbal reserve which she shook from books written by the same material in his astrologers not clean vessel sewage overflowed the dual nature of the mind.

sethramoon-8

Post by sethramoon-8 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 pm

vijiyan wrote:Rishi Ji, i could not understand your question. He was free from 2001 itself . He got settled and was leading his life. Though he used to call his parents  through phone. But never had interest to come to India.

He was not in touch with us. His parents forced him to marry. So in December 2012 he got married to his girl friend of Indian Origin but different caste/community.

Never in the history of India is not married by caste . Maybe up to 3000 years before Christ Era , when the priests knew the real astrology, which shows the true position of birth, when the same priests enforced laws true , rather than actual birth, that God gave the prophets only , and not to all the rabble , polls, that in our time call themselves professional astrologers.
Caste is always changing every demigod. Sudra can be born in the deva Nakshatra which is higher spiritual Brahmin born under the lower demon Nakshatras . And as astrology , nobody knows what caste and confused as confused them for the past 4000 years

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 am

RishiRahul wrote: ...
Vijayan

RishiRahul
Note too that the padas of two houses of expression: 2 and 3 are placed in scorpio which can be a secretive sign which happens to be the 11th house (badhaksthana)..; To those who are not comfortable with seeing padas as secondary expressions of standard houses, this will at first and cursory glance might seem a 'stretch' but does this mean that everyone with 2P and 3P (speech and thoughts which express as speech) will be taciturn even to the degree of sounding non-communicative in a perceptible (to others) way? Here, the dispositor is placed in the 9th in virgo in the company of venus and rahu and whether we take sripati or equal houses or even bhavarambha-consideration, all three are in the 9th houses! Since the padas fall in identical orientation from the lagna and moon, is the effect more pronounced? Virgos tend to be more into receiving information than giving so in that sense another factor seems to line up. There are more but let us not overload the post with too many things!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:43 pm

vijiyan wrote:Rishi Ji, i could not understand your question. He was free from 2001 itself . He got settled and was leading his life. Though he used to call his parents  through phone. But never had interest to come to India.

Okay, but what was the change in his life from 2010 onwards? If you are aware?
I see it as a relief from certain responsibilities... a time having more freedom.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, i do not know exactly. May be he had that feeling of freedom.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 pm

vijiyan wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, i do not know exactly. May be he had that feeling of freedom.
Something practical needs to happen for him to get the feeling. Such things happen when the native is free from some major responsibility which allows him to pursue other lighter things.

A year before 2010 Rahu mahadasa began. One goes/breaks ahead in life during such Rahu dasa.
Maybe got rid of loans/major loans? Applied for or got green card.... other similar things.

And the marriage was also an effect of that, besides the 'parents forcing him' too.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Dear Rishi Ji, his Rahu Maha Dasha started from 1999 ......

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
vijiyan wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, i do not know exactly. May be he had that feeling of freedom.
Something practical needs to happen for him to get the feeling. Such things happen when the native is free from some major responsibility which allows him to pursue other lighter things.

A year before 2010 Rahu mahadasa began. One goes/breaks ahead in life during such Rahu dasa.
Maybe got rid of loans/major loans? Applied for or got green card.... other similar things.

And the marriage was also an effect of that, besides the 'parents forcing him' too.

RishiRahul

My mistake.

Just substract the results of Rahu dasa from that predicted.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:42 am

Rishi Ji, as i told he was not in touch with us.

Can you tell the impact made by benefics in kendra in his chart

Return to “Vedic Astrology”