A discussion by vijayan

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vijiyan

A discussion by vijayan

Post by vijiyan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

Hello Rishi Rahul Ji, excellent topic to start with.

Here is the chart of my cousin who was predicted by my family astrologer  that he will leave his parents after the  age of 15 years. It happened exactly.

The native left for US for under graduation education and settled there. And very rarely comes to India to visit his parents. He comes to India once in 10 yrs !!!!!!!. He is earning 8 lakhs per month and has recently bought house worth 4 crores in the US . He has zero responsibility towards the world. Like he sends money draft to his parents in India and he himself lives a selfish life in US.

In his chart benefics in kendras has ensured smooth life.

If Benefics are everything then why the topic of functional benefic or malefic exist or was invented.

Thanks
Last edited by vijiyan on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Dear Vijiyan,

Thanks for sharing yet another rather interesting chart from your extended family. You certainly have a pretty interesting family! :-)

I am having a bit of difficulty in understanding why you called your cousin selfish...? But you may have your good reasons and I certainly do not wish to pry into confidential matters.

Secondly, and more topically, were you able to figure out why or how your family astrologer made his pronouncement about the life-shaping and changing moment after he was 15 or so?

Finally, I am curious how at such a young age he managed to go abroad? Scholarships, a relative settled abroad, some other factor?

If and as much as you can comfortably share would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 pm

vijiyan wrote:Hello Rishi Rahul Ji, excellent topic to start with.

Here is the chart of my cousin who was predicted by my family astrologer  that he will leave his parents after the  age of 15 years. It happened exactly.

The native left for US for under graduation education and settled there. And very rarely comes to India to visit his parents. He comes to India once in 10 yrs !!!!!!!. He is earning 8 lakhs per month and has recently bought house worth 4 crores in the US . He has zero responsibility towards the world. Like he sends money draft to his parents in India and he himself lives a selfish life in US.

In his chart benefics in kendras has ensured smooth life.

If Benefics are everything then why the topic of functional benefic or malefic exist or was invented.

16TH August 1978
5: 05 pm
Nagpur, Maharashtra
Lagna: Makara

Thanks

Vijayan,

Thank you!

But using the birthdeatils given by you, I find only one kendra occupied by benefics. :smt017

The quote mentioned by me is from an accomplished astrologer visti Larsen; so I am trying to listen/understand better.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Vijayan,

Thank you!

But using the birthdeatils given by you, I find only one kendra occupied by benefics. :smt017

The quote mentioned by me is from an accomplished astrologer visti Larsen; so I am trying to listen/understand better.

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, Thanks for your response.

He has waxing moon in lagna, jupiter exalted in 7th house. Please use the coordinates of nagpur as mentioned above along with the birth details.

Thank You
Last edited by vijiyan on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Dear Vijiyan,

Thanks for sharing yet another rather interesting chart from your extended family. You certainly have a pretty interesting family! :-)

I am having a bit of difficulty in understanding why you called your cousin selfish...? But you may have your good reasons and I certainly do not wish to pry into confidential matters.

Secondly, and more topically, were you able to figure out why or how your family astrologer made his pronouncement about the life-shaping and changing moment after he was 15 or so?

Finally, I am curious how at such a young age he managed to go abroad? Scholarships, a relative settled abroad, some other factor?

If and as much as you can comfortably share would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji,

Thanks for your comments. The  father forced the native   to go abroad at the expense of "his" money and  savings ..........................

The native lost  1 year in the middle of his 4 year course of engineering due to lack of money to pay the fees....

Rohini Ranjan Ji, i can make the estimate as why native left for foreign country and settled there. But i cannot make it as to why he left for abroad at such a young age and later became detached with his parents??? Really that can be  predicted by my family astrologer and few others ......

Thank You

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

vijiyan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Vijayan,

Thank you!

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, Thanks for your response.

He has waxing moon in lagna, jupiter exalted in 7th house.

Thank You
Vijayan,

I never neglect the rasi chart, but also look at the bhava chart.

Benefics in kendras can also lead to kendra doshas....

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:27 pm

I have started another thread on the above query.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, thanks for opening a Separate post with regards to my name   :)...

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji, please use the coordinates of the place nagpur as mentioned alongside with Birth details.
The coordinates are  Nagpur, Maharashtra (Longitude: 79 6 E, Latitude: 21 9 N)

I am telling the planetary positions according to Rasi Chart Only. :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 pm

vijiyan wrote:

Thanks for your comments. The  father forced the native   to go abroad at the expense of "his" money and  savings ..........................

The native lost  1 year in the middle of his 4 year course of engineering due to lack of money to pay the fees....

Rohini Ranjan Ji, i can make the estimate as why native left for foreign country and settled there. But i cannot make it as to why he left for abroad at such a young age and later became detached with his parents??? Really that can be  predicted by my family astrologer and few others ......

Thank You
Vijiyan,

Please share your astro-reasoning. It might help us understand and link the timing factor with the event analysis. Do you know/remember the date when he left for abroad?

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, my reasoning is simple. I want the seniors to respond to this chart as they have much better grip in understanding the chart.

Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, I dont know the dates. He left for US after his age of 16years(after completing 12th class) by writing SAT exam . He left for US in 1995 or 1996.

The chart confuses me as to how 2 functional benefics of the chart being in 8th house lead him to happy life.

May be the conjunction of 10th lord venus along with mars who is the lord of 11th house. This conjunction happens in powerful 9th house. So 9th house has been energized to a great extent.

Also as said by Rishi ji, benefics in kendras might have helped me.

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Yes Rishi Rahul Ji, i am getting makara lagna.......

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Dear Vijiyan,

As brought up in the last similar discussion, neither of us know how or why your family astrologer (presumably the same individual in both cases) saw or said but the predictions did come true. We will just be guessing anyways!

1995-1996 gives him mars-saturn, mars-merc, mars-ketu, mars-venus. Dasas may not be matching with others who use Lahiri, as well as sun might be showing up in cancer. In my case, in early leo. Sripati, equal, whole sign using the conventional cusp as mid-point is not shifting any placements which is one variable less to bother about :-)

Mercury, mars and venus are obviously linked with 9th house, saturn indirectly by association with 9th lord. Mercury is pitrikaraka too, so overall the 9th house played a strong role. Since he went for undergraduate level at first (4th), again mars is significant. One can further utilize VRY and other factors, although other than mercury, Jupiter probably does not have a direct participation in timing, although he did remained close to planets that are placed natally in 9th (or related to that house) and landed in the 12th around November 1995. How often that gets seen in other charts with similar experiences is a matter of curiosity of course. Also notable is the fact that several of the planetary factors are pretty close to the ascending cuspal degree (sphuta) and so likely to manifest strongly, as they probably did. The padas of 4th and 12th fall in the 2nd house which is a fixed sign, and so the prolonged residence abroad is fortified. In the 8-pada scheme, rahu is atmakaraka and placed in the 9th house could be interpreted as a destiny pointer that he experienced by seemingly being forced into embracing that, due to the wishes of his father. Is his decision to continue to help his folks, but from a distance may seem a bit self-absorbed but there could be other things going on as well but who really knows! Shani can be quite self-absorbed, if not outright selfish (!) and so can be rahu when it comes to being able to detach, or come across as sceptical on superficial examination, which is all we can do given the nature of current discussion.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:28 am

That person should not earn money in the US in legal way, that for sure. 13 thousand dollar per month earning in the US by an Indian in the good way never possible, never. Should be a drug Mafia. I watched a documentary made by US police department where they stated that. bought house worth 4 crores in the US --- LOL, you are speaking way out of range man, way out of range.

The native lost  1 year in the middle of his 4 year course of engineering due to lack of money to pay the fees.... ---- in that time he was frustrated and meat with a nigga ( American Negro ) who told him to deliver cocaine here to there because he is an Indian and US Police do not suspect him. boom money flow happen. I think his chart should reflect this.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:35 am

biltu wrote:That person should not earn money in the US in legal way, that for sure. 13 thousand dollar per month earning in the US by an Indian in the good way never possible, never. Should be a drug Mafia. I watched a documentary made by US police department where they stated that. bought house worth 4 crores in the US --- LOL, you are speaking way out of range man, way out of range.

The native lost  1 year in the middle of his 4 year course of engineering due to lack of money to pay the fees.... ---- in that time he was frustrated and meat with a nigga ( American Negro ) who told him to deliver cocaine here to there because he is an Indian and US Police do not suspect him. boom money flow happen. I think his chart should reflect this.

Biltu,

The minimum cost of buying an average house in 'Atherton' USA is 3.5 million dollars. I visited my brother there last year, and he has two houses there.
A top investment banker he earns in milliions in all fairness.

A bosom friend of mine works for a well known company earns 11000 dollars per month in the right way in new jersey. I know him and his family since childhood very well.

Daily life for good earners there are very hectic, unlike in India.
And 4 crore Rs is less than 1 million dollars.

The above is some information of the salaries of America of people well known to me.
But we are going off topic if we continue this.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:57 am

vijiyan wrote:Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, my reasoning is simple. I want the seniors to respond to this chart as they have much better grip in understanding the chart.

Dear Rohini Ranjan Ji, I dont know the dates. He left for US after his age of 16years(after completing 12th class) by writing SAT exam . He left for US in 1995 or 1996.

The chart confuses me as to how 2 functional benefics of the chart being in 8th house lead him to happy life.

May be the conjunction of 10th lord venus along with mars who is the lord of 11th house. This conjunction happens in powerful 9th house. So 9th house has been energized to a great extent.

Also as said by Rishi ji, benefics in kendras might have helped me.

Vijayan,

How did you guage his 'happiness' from the chart of the makar lagna native?

Since his father wanted him to go there, and he sends money for his family everytime, considering the busy hectic life there, how would you call him selfish?

By the way, 2 reasonable functional benefics in the 8th.. house (placed in A10), in the 6th. from Al doesnt show a very easy life, at least.
Rahu, being the 4th. dasa doesnt show an easy comfortable home life during the dasa.

Adding to what you said of the 9th house, there is the placement of amatyakarak Rahu (or atmakarak Rahu depending on the system followed) there for more energy/importance.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”