Moon's responsbility in Marraige

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Synastry! Answer part II!

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: ...
What suggestions do you have in synastry other than the usual ones?

Rishi
I have none, since I am not a teacher-mentor etc.!:-)
Instead of working the elbow-grease, and looking into books and advice from their authors etc., one should look into charts and climb the mountain, the only way which is the hard way!

All suggestions etc will simply meet with scepticism for there is ONE thing that does not exist in astro-community! And that is TRUST!!

Look at any gathering of jyotishis belonging to different 'akhadas', in flesh or cyber and you will see mistrust and other negativities and the games that people play!!

Rohiniranjan
Oh Dada!,

This is not any other forum like. I just need a few leads to experiment.
Cannot think of any idea from synastry.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Re: Synastry! Answer part II!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: ...
What suggestions do you have in synastry other than the usual ones?

Rishi
I have none, since I am not a teacher-mentor etc.!:-)
Instead of working the elbow-grease, and looking into books and advice from their authors etc., one should look into charts and climb the mountain, the only way which is the hard way!

All suggestions etc will simply meet with scepticism for there is ONE thing that does not exist in astro-community! And that is TRUST!!

Look at any gathering of jyotishis belonging to different 'akhadas', in flesh or cyber and you will see mistrust and other negativities and the games that people play!!

Rohiniranjan
Oh Dada!,

This is not any other forum like. I just need a few leads to experiment.
Cannot think of any idea from synastry.

Rishi

YES, I truly and always have believed in that! CAT-sense??
And, just when I was losing faith, the CAT arrived?

I know some of you think of me as someone that I am not! But is that my problem? ;-)

There are 7 BILLION individuals (not clones?) that exist in our reality?

Any given jyotishi perhaps sees and studies maybe ten a day on an average and 182500 over fifty years, though most of those have a LIFE? ;-)

Adds up to 0.003% SAMPLED?

And, yet, we manage to help INDIVIDUALS?

MA's blessings?

PURR-haps??

I have never questioned HER!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:37 am

If I may, just throwing out some leads as Rishiji said. Synastry as RRJi says is too delicate a subject and too difficult to find subjects who are willing to confide, thus, these possibilities may be taken as pure conjecture. In order of strengths....

1. The linkage between the Moon of the male and the Sun of the female. The closer the linkage, the stronger the bond or affinity. Kendra or trikona aspects with tight orbs also could strengthen the bond.
2. The linkage between the nodes of one with the ascendant or a "key" planet of the other. Node to Node connections can get even stronger.
3. The Atmakaraka/ Darakaraka/ascendant  linkages.
4. Ju/Ma of the female linkages with the Venus of the male.

In fact, it is easier to observe the linkages in other relationships, friendships or merely the propensity of affinity towards a person or set of persons.

votive

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 am

Votive wrote:If I may, just throwing out some leads as Rishiji said. Synastry as RRJi says is too delicate a subject and too difficult to find subjects who are willing to confide, thus, these possibilities may be taken as pure conjecture. In order of strengths....

1. The linkage between the Moon of the male and the Sun of the female. The closer the linkage, the stronger the bond or affinity. Kendra or trikona aspects with tight orbs also could strengthen the bond.
2. The linkage between the nodes of one with the ascendant or a "key" planet of the other. Node to Node connections can get even stronger.

In fact, it is easier to observe the linkages in other relationships, friendships or merely the propensity of affinity towards a person or set of persons.

votive

Dear votive,

An trusted astrologer/divinator is a person who gets a lot of confidential information from seekers for such data research; so it should not be very difficult for them.
The use of knowledge for research.

Also Ul , Al, lagna, A7 linkages etc etc...

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:38 am

Votive wrote:If I may, just throwing out some leads as Rishiji said. Synastry as RRJi says is too delicate a subject and too difficult to find subjects who are willing to confide, thus, these possibilities may be taken as pure conjecture. In order of strengths....

votive

Thanks for ideas, also linkage between the Mars of the one's and the Sun of the other one can be consider.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 pm

votive
Other than the matter of confidentiality and reliability (verifiable) as you have pointed out, there is also the sampling bias! At least my perception is that most querents who approach astrologers tend to be folks with troubled marriages, troubled love affairs etc etc, so we tend to see the negative side of the spectrum more, with fewer examples (in good numbers that matter and give reliable astro-profile!) of what seems to work!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”