Moon's responsbility in Marraige

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Brahma Mihira

Moon's responsbility in Marraige

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:50 am

Dear All,

I like to discuss matter when Moon is debilitated & located on 8th house in girl's chart, so boy's chart Moon is exalted in 4th house, so is this create nicha-bang yoga (on marriage purpose)?

Or this kind of female chart need boy's chart with debilitated Moon in 6/8/12 houses?

Hope to see your ideas on this case?

Thanks!

:smt017
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Re: Moon's responsbility in Marraige

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:Dear All,

I like to discuss matter when Moon is debilitated & located on 8th house in girl's chart, so boy's chart Moon is exalted in 4th house, so is this create nicha-bang yoga (on marriage purpose)?

Or this kind of female chart need boy's chart with debilitated Moon in 6/8/12 houses?

Thanks!

Brahma Mihira ji,

While at first glance it may sound to be supportive, particularly from the karakatwa considerations of moon (mind), it should not be taken to consider as an astrological cancellation of debility. The downside is that perhaps depending on the other configuration in the charts, the mismatch can lead to difficulties, incompatibilities etc. Marriage is a rather wide and deep and complex undertaking and so basing the criteria of a good match on one or two astro-factors etc could be a tricky venture.

Anyways, this is how I feel.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks!

Brahma Mihira ji,

While at first glance it may sound to be supportive, particularly from the karakatwa considerations of moon (mind), it should not be taken to consider as an astrological cancellation of debility. The downside is that perhaps depending on the other configuration in the charts, the mismatch can lead to difficulties, incompatibilities etc. Marriage is a rather wide and deep and complex undertaking and so basing the criteria of a good match on one or two astro-factors etc could be a tricky venture.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thanks for this idea, what is your idea on if 7th lord is debilitated in girl's chart then, is it supportive when boy's chart 7th lord is exalted?
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks!

Brahma Mihira ji,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thanks for this idea, what is your idea on if 7th lord is debilitated in girl's chart then, is it supportive when boy's chart 7th lord is exalted?

In line of what I thought I had written was anything but cryptic, my dear friend, any 'idea' expressed by me would be guesses and guestimates, would that not be the case? It looks like you have come upon such charts, so in order for the astrologers here to provide advice, you might have more meaningful answers if you provide the full birthdata of the two. So that astrology may be appropriately served :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks!

Brahma Mihira ji,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

In line of what I thought I had written was anything but cryptic, my dear friend, any 'idea' expressed by me would be guesses and guestimates, would that not be the case? It looks like you have come upon such charts, so in order for the astrologers here to provide advice, you might have more meaningful answers if you provide the full birthdata of the two. So that astrology may be appropriately served :-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thanks, just I want to discuss only nicha-bang concept focus on this matching out of other factors... Because I had heard some astrologers say debilitated & exalted couples can be supportive and dosa was cured...

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks!

Brahma Mihira ji,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thanks, just I want to discuss only nicha-bang concept focus on this matching out of other factors... Because I had heard some astrologers say debilitated & exalted couples can be supportive and dosa was cured...
Quite honestly and without mincing words, dear Brahma Mihir jee, if we meet a lot of astrologers, on or away from the *astrological fora*, we do run into such statements some anecdotal, others not. If we were to 'run' with such statements alone, we take certain risks. Pardon me if I am sounded a bit sceptical, but we need to utilize a somewhat evidence-based thinking in such instances. As I have consistently seen, learned from, and shared many instances here and elsewhere, this overfocusing on a single factor to the isolation of the rest of the chart might seem rather scientific, but somehow in astrology it does not seem to work. Debility or Exaltation etc are fine, but without studying these 'other' influences, be those from a composite strength perspective, and/or aspects and nakshatra linkages, and relying on a single factor alone is not a useful pursuit. BECAUSE, nothing works in isolation when the single factor hits the field. Sorry if I am sounding too direct, but that is how it is. This is a suggestion by the way which you and other astrological fraternity may take seriously, or let the status quo prevail!!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thanks!

Brahma Mihira ji,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Quite honestly and without mincing words, dear Brahma Mihir jee, if we meet a lot of astrologers, on or away from the *astrological fora*, we do run into such statements some anecdotal, others not. If we were to 'run' with such statements alone, we take certain risks. Pardon me if I am sounded a bit sceptical, but we need to utilize a somewhat evidence-based thinking in such instances. As I have consistently seen, learned from, and shared many instances here and elsewhere, this overfocusing on a single factor to the isolation of the rest of the chart might seem rather scientific, but somehow in astrology it does not seem to work. Debility or Exaltation etc are fine, but without studying these 'other' influences, be those from a composite strength perspective, and/or aspects and nakshatra linkages, and relying on a single factor alone is not a useful pursuit. BECAUSE, nothing works in isolation when the single factor hits the field. Sorry if I am sounding too direct, but that is how it is. This is a suggestion by the way which you and other astrological fraternity may take seriously, or let the status quo prevail!!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
In response to B Mihira's query, in bold above= what spoken reminds me of a kind of 'synastry' analysis leading to neechabhanga yoga.

Sounds interesting! as I am open to new interesting stuff though very much attached to the OLD.

Now, I did experiment with this idea before, though I did not find it very logical.
I did not find any standard result.

Later realised that ones Saturn debilitation cannot be countered if the other has Saturn exalted.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Synastry!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Rishi,

Synastry is an interesting area and my feeling (anecdotal!) is that in relatively modern times of western tropical astrology, it has been getting more 'juice' in the past couple of decades. In a forum of similar kind as MB and a few other forums which are multicultural and eclectic in that sense (multiple divinatory pursuits supported) have shown a lot of interest in this fascinating area. My sense and understanding was that the nodes do play a role in that! But, my sense also indicated that it did need a more deeper and intensive looking into. And, it requires nativities that can confidently and confidentially (sensitive area!!) play the role of reliable subjects for such research! Difficult endeavour, obviously and naturally! :-(

Unfortunately, due to HD crashes and format changes (Sinclair ASCII --> CBM-ASCII-->MSDOS-->W3.1-->W3.11--> X Y Z --> now W7/8...), one thing that the school of hard knocks has taught me is simply: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!! AND the sinister reality of Professor Murphy and his saturnine LAW... :-(

Dada

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Even in classical neecha-bhanga (rhymes with COWABUNGAA call of the turtle-like Ninjas in the very popular TV-games-toys!!) in the chart, often it is noted that the cancellation is not perfect or permanent or seen across the board.

Sometimes it feels as if we are trying to empty the OCEAN with a sieve!!

RR

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Even in classical neecha-bhanga (rhymes with COWABUNGAA call of the turtle-like Ninjas in the very popular TV-games-toys!!) in the chart, often it is noted that the cancellation is not perfect or permanent or seen across the board.

RR
Yes, in individual charts, I also had seen neecha-bhanga yogas don't cancel perfect or permanent way, it works as wave or vibration such as success after some pressure.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Even in classical neecha-bhanga (rhymes with COWABUNGAA call of the turtle-like Ninjas in the very popular TV-games-toys!!) in the chart, often it is noted that the cancellation is not perfect or permanent or seen across the board.

RR
Yes, in individual charts, I also had seen neecha-bhanga yogas don't cancel perfect or permanent way, it works as wave or vibration such as success after some pressure.

From time to time we also read on astro-forum about ineffectiveness of good yogas too in charts and reasons thereof and cancellation of Mahapurusha Yogas and some vehemently claim that only malefic-induced MPYs work and yogas for cancellation of exaltation and well, as they say, the sky is the limit!

Emptying the OCEAN with a sieve was an apt analogy that Charles used to say often and perhaps rightly so! <LOL>

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Synastry!

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Rishi,

Synastry is an interesting area and my feeling (anecdotal!) is that in relatively modern times of western tropical astrology, it has been getting more 'juice' in the past couple of decades. In a forum of similar kind as MB and a few other forums which are multicultural and eclectic in that sense (multiple divinatory pursuits supported) have shown a lot of interest in this fascinating area. My sense and understanding was that the nodes do play a role in that! But, my sense also indicated that it did need a more deeper and intensive looking into. And, it requires nativities that can confidently and confidentially (sensitive area!!) play the role of reliable subjects for such research! Difficult endeavour, obviously and naturally! :-(

Unfortunately, due to HD crashes and format changes (Sinclair ASCII --> CBM-ASCII-->MSDOS-->W3.1-->W3.11--> X Y Z --> now W7/8...), one thing that the school of hard knocks has taught me is simply: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP!! AND the sinister reality of Professor Murphy and his saturnine LAW... :-(

Dada,

Even if the westerns may not include or give importance to the nodes, we can never deny it in synastry.

Didnt understand the computer thing.

What suggestions do you have in synastry other than the usual ones?

Rishi

Dada
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:41 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Even if the westerns may not include or give importance to the nodes, we can never deny it in synastry.

Rishi

Dada
TIME takes away people, things and computer records!
IF NOT Meticulously BACKED UP!

In simpler 90's when we all were cyber-infants, we innocently believed in the immortality of magnetic traces!
Those did not, turned hapless and hopeless...!
The wise ones perhaps intuitively felt something,
And lovingly collected Memories, Dreams and Reflections (BTW, this is also the title of Carl Jung's dictated autobiography!)
When I first became aware of CJ, as a pioneer psychiatrist, and read the memoirs back in early 70's I suspected that he was more mystical than many knew him as, although the hints were all in that book!
Decades later, after internet arrived, I learned that he was an avid astrologer and wrote about synchronicity and his researches in astrology!

Western Tropicalists that I knew in the 90s (internet) not only considered the lunar nodes but very seriously and sincerely! And they still do!!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Re: Synastry! Answer part II!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...

Rishi
I have none, since I am not a teacher-mentor etc.!:-)
Instead of working the elbow-grease, and looking into books and advice from their authors etc., one should look into charts and climb the mountain, the only way which is the hard way!

All suggestions etc will simply meet with scepticism for there is ONE thing that does not exist in astro-community! And that is TRUST!!

Look at any gathering of jyotishis belonging to different 'akhadas', in flesh or cyber and you will see mistrust and other negativities and the games that people play!!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Dada
TIME takes away people, things and computer records!
IF NOT Meticulously BACKED UP!

In simpler 90's when we all were cyber-infants, we innocently believed in the immortality of magnetic traces!
Those did not, turned hapless and hopeless...!
The wise ones perhaps intuitively felt something,
And lovingly collected Memories, Dreams and Reflections (BTW, this is also the title of Carl Jung's dictated autobiography!)
When I first became aware of CJ, as a pioneer psychiatrist, and read the memoirs back in early 70's I suspected that he was more mystical than many knew him as, although the hints were all in that book!
Decades later, after internet arrived, I learned that he was an avid astrologer and wrote about synchronicity and his researches in astrology!

Western Tropicalists that I knew in the 90s (internet) not only considered the lunar nodes but very seriously and sincerely! And they still do!!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Thank God the earlier westerns of the 90s' did believe.
Me too.
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”