Learnings if not GNAN (GYAN)?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Learnings if not GNAN (GYAN)?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:55 am

So, I learned earlier today that ketu is the pointer of Maya?

If ketu is in 11th, friends and elder brothers (11th house attributes) do not help or even seem questionable?

So if ketu is in 6th, ARIs should help? In learning and through sickness or if in 5th then children and if in 7th then spouse or masses-at-large?

Right when I started on this journey, I had been praying, seriously, to MA that it be so!

It seems like such was not the case! Sometimes, in Her silence rests the answer...? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Learnings if not GNAN (GYAN)?

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:43 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:So, I learned earlier today that ketu is the pointer of Maya?

If ketu is in 11th, friends and elder brothers (11th house attributes) do not help or even seem questionable?

So if ketu is in 6th, ARIs should help? In learning and through sickness or if in 5th then children and if in 7th then spouse or masses-at-large?

Right when I started on this journey, I had been praying, seriously, to MA that it be so!

It seems like such was not the case! Sometimes, in Her silence rests the answer...? ;-)
Dada,

I thought Rahu was the pointer of Maya; ketu disturbed it.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:08 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:So, I learned earlier today that ketu is the pointer of Maya?

Dada,

Rishi

The *watched* has always been what Munshi ji had been watching and his NOSE never failed? For the sense of smell (rhinencephelon) is where the primary sense first and foremost SHE gave us...?;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:21 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

The *watched* has always been what Munshi ji had been watching and his NOSE never failed? For the sense of smell (rhinencephelon) is where the primary sense first and foremost SHE gave us...?;-)

Can you explain the ketu bit?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Rishi
Or purrhaps, you?

09 JAN 1986
11:42 (tz -04)
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
66W09
28N24
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 am

BTW --- this is not a challenge or even a quiz? Just a THANK YOU to a stranger as a sibling? Such arrivals matter and count? :-/
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Rishi
Or purrhaps, you?

09 JAN 1986
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
66W09
28N24
Yes Dada,

I see a strong influence of Ketu here in the chart given.
Ketu is conjnct my 'Subhapati'

Different lessons by Saturn; diffferently different by Ketu.

While Rahu attracts Maya, clouding the mind, Ketu makes one face the beauty of Maya, though its difficult.

Thanks,

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:47 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Rishi
Or purrhaps, you?

09 JAN 1986
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
66W09
28N24
Yes Dada,

While Rahu attracts Maya, clouding the mind, Ketu makes one face the beauty of Maya, though its difficult.

Thanks,

Rishi
Ketu just points the finger at what must point towards detachment! Wheresoever the finger falls or points towards...? :-)

Rahu is about embrace...?

Neither are enemies, simply MAYA?

Dada

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Rishi
Or purrhaps, you?

09 JAN 1986
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
66W09
28N24
Yes Dada,

Thanks,

Rishi
Ketu just points the finger at what must point towards detachment! Wheresoever the finger falls or points towards...? :-)

Dada
Reminds me about 'How to think in Jyotish'...........Wonderfully expressed in short!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:26 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Dada,

Rishi

Rishi
Or purrhaps, you?

09 JAN 1986
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
66W09
28N24
Yes Dada,

Thanks,

Rishi

Dada
Reminds me about 'How to think in Jyotish'...........Wonderfully expressed in short!

Rishi
What I 'Thank GOD', for is RISHI the simple fact that while SHE taught me these simple ways to look at reality, she never imposed her views of reality on anyone in my clan! I still remember vividly how SHE taught me to use the yarrow-stick without getting too involved or entangled in the tears?

Love and Light!

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

asro

Post by asro » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 am

It seems like such was not the case! Sometimes, in Her silence rests the answer...?

Hola,

Arnt the Rahu ketu the karmic planets? Ra-Ke axis shows the where the life will have its focus in terms of wants -desires and where it feels detachments. Rahu  indicating where life head, or wants to head, while ketu indicates the past lives growth. If Ra is want, Ke  would happily create blockage for that want .  :smt012  

I have 11th house Ketu, but inspite have a damn doting elder brother,  and in times of need  help arrives but not from immediate friends.  I guess that is line with what RRji mentioned.

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:53 am

asro wrote:

It seems like such was not the case! Sometimes, in Her silence rests the answer...?

Hola,

Arnt the Rahu ketu the karmic planets? Ra-Ke axis shows the where the life will have its focus in terms of wants -desires and where it feels detachments. Rahu  indicating where life head, or wants to head, while ketu indicates the past lives growth. If Ra is want, Ke  would happily create blockage for that want .  :smt012  

I have 11th house Ketu, but inspite have a damn doting elder brother,  and in times of need  help arrives but not from immediate friends.  I guess that is line with what RRji mentioned.

warmly
Asro
Yes, this concept of seeing ones past & future is correct.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:56 am

asro wrote:

Hola,

warmly
Asro

I personally think that ALL planets deal with Karma, although Rahu (through wants and desires etc and a few other things) is an indication of what should be our path-forward, in order to dissolve the baggage that ketu points towards. This is a starting point. The baggage can be viewed as Maya where we somewhat blindly have faith in due to past subconscious memories of past debts etc. Hence I called it the pointer of Maya; not the full maya package which will also need to take into account the personal indicators (self) such as lagna, lagnesh, atmakaraka, moon and its dispositors as well as lagnarudha. Connections such as aspects, dispositorships, exchanges etc. with other planets and karakas etc would then flesh out the details and additional nuances.

All this is difficult to prove scientifically because we cannot reliably confirm what we were or what we did in past lifetimes, although techniques do exist which claim (astrologically as well as through other means) that such information can and has been obtained by others (writings by Brian Weiss and many others). We ordinary mortals cannot directly verify all that, though, so must realize that all this could be a conceptual exercise helpful in figuring out the pattern within a field of dots.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

asro

Post by asro » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 pm

I personally think that ALL planets deal with Karma, although Rahu (through wants and desires etc and a few other things) is an indication of what should be our path-forward, in order to dissolve the baggage that ketu points towards. This is a starting point. The baggage can be viewed as Maya where we somewhat blindly have faith in due to past subconscious memories of past debts etc. Hence I called it the pointer of Maya; not the full maya package which will also need to take into account the personal indicators (self) such as lagna, lagnesh, atmakaraka, moon and its dispositors as well as lagnarudha. Connections such as aspects, dispositorships, exchanges etc. with other planets and karakas etc would then flesh out the details and additional nuances.

All this is difficult to prove scientifically because we cannot reliably confirm what we were or what we did in past lifetimes, although techniques do exist which claim (astrologically as well as through other means) that such information can and has been obtained by others (writings by Brian Weiss and many others). We ordinary mortals cannot directly verify all that, though, so must realize that all this could be a conceptual exercise helpful in figuring out the pattern within a field of dots.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Sire if I may digress a bit, in relation to past knowing or future casting/guessing, I lately feel that the more I read, more I understand  that we can try (edi choti ka jor) and forecast future or read the past but none in that given moment of time verify it. To me it seems that though the ancient Sages laid ways to take a glimpse in past/future , they were sure to encrypt it enough so that we know not all :smt017 .  Made it sure that we lead the mortal life based on Karm, and never reveal to ourselves the full extent of anyone’s past or future.     :smt009

warmly
Asro

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:07 pm

asro wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Sire if I may digress a bit, in relation to past knowing or future casting/guessing, I lately feel that the more I read, more I understand  that we can try (edi choti ka jor) and forecast future or read the past but none in that given moment of time verify it. To me it seems that though the ancient Sages laid ways to take a glimpse in past/future , they were sure to encrypt it enough so that we know not all :smt017 .  Made it sure that we lead the mortal life based on Karm, and never reveal to ourselves the full extent of anyone’s past or future.     :smt009

warmly
Asro

Then we all are wasting our precious time here. Let us go on a picnic, and then we shall go and watch a thriller movie, then have icecreme and go home an channel some bhoot from XXXIII dimension and next morning come back in using strange syntax and in a kadak deep voice like Amitabh Bachchan entertain everyone with nonsense...!

But that would be so un-original would it not Asro? Haven't we seen such tamashas a HUNDRED times before, right here ;-) <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”