Karka Ascendant : delayed marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 pm

biltu wrote:হুমমম, বিষয়টা খুবি গম্ভীর। চিন্তা করে দেকতে হবে।
Translation: "Hmmm, the matter seems very serious! I will need to think about it", is what wrote. It could be a serious retort (and sincere?), or a tongue-in-cheek pronouncement! ;-)

Such a beautiful language and (bangla) script (very similar to dev-nagri lipi/script) which is used in hindi and Sanskrit) and so appropriate at this time of the year when in north-western zones we look forward to celebrating Mother (MA)' Day! The Irish have already celebrated that a month or so earlier. Evidently, MA cannot visit all countries at the same time, so the day had to be staggered.

I pray for everyone's peace and well-being (and trying to save Biltu from M-W!) <LOL>

So, what did you think of the astrological 'signatures' of Youthful looks, Biltu...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: So, what did you think of the astrological 'signatures' of Youthful looks, Biltu...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
When a bright and Youthful moon see, saw, seen someone's ascendant that create a person looks Youthful from out side and also from the inside  :smt020 :smt020 also makes them fair in skin colour.
Rohiniranjan wrote: I pray for everyone's peace and well-being (and trying to save Biltu from M-W!) <LOL>
What is the full-form of M-W.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 07, 2014 12:52 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: So, what did you think of the astrological 'signatures' of Youthful looks, Biltu...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
When a bright and Youthful moon see, saw, seen someone's ascendant that create a person looks Youthful from out side and also from the inside  :smt020 :smt020 also makes them fair in skin colour.
Rohiniranjan wrote: I pray for everyone's peace and well-being (and trying to save Biltu from M-W!) <LOL>
What is the full-form of M-W.
"Moderation-Wrath". You used bangla script instead of writing in english. This puts moderators in a difficult position, brother! We members should try not put our moderators, who are also enthusiastic participants as astrologers and members are on the forum and work very hard to keep conversations going, into moving from mercury/jupiter to saturn/mars! The three flavours of moderators/moderation I mentioned earlier, though thinking about other forums and not this one, necessarily! Not sure why y'all got carried away, back then! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan (knotty kid!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 07, 2014 1:13 am

Moon can seem to be youthful, Biltu, but it is primarily chanchal (as described in Jyotish literature -- vivacious, changeable, charmingly attractive) including when it (nativity) grows old and begins to look old even physically! And the way I have been lately seeing horoscopes and nativities, the signature is unmistakable, at least in my ant's view (there it comes again...!) :-)

But Jyotish also points at mars for its youthfulness, and yet, moon feels uncomfortable in the grip of mars (debility), just as when it comes in the grip of the other light: SUN ...?

Now I am waxing astrological/astronomical but to me that is the charm of astrology! We are dependent on astronomy or else astrology may as well be sent to the tent of psychic perceptions etc.?

Nothing wrong with that, but then we are talking about another level, and rather different from what most astrology-forums are supposed to be, AT THIS TIME...?

Seemingly pointless and meanderings (CHATs as some call those, hastily?) can contain at least a shiny nugget, if one does not get impatient with the hard work that 'sifting a tonne of sand-silica' entails...?

Sand is essential! Did you know that all those cute packets of salt and pepper that many places offer those to customers have micronized small granules of silica, which being a lubricant, makes the salt and pepper flow out of the packets and other commercial containers FLOW much better and faster?

ADDendum: And, speaking of silica, the BASE of computers and internet is the atom Si -- hence, this is called "Silicon Reality or Realm" :smt004

Love, Light, REALITY!

Rohiniranjan
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Moon can seem to be youthful, Biltu, but it is primarily chanchal (as described in Jyotish literature -- vivacious, changeable, charmingly attractive) including when it (nativity) grows old and begins to look old even physically! And the way I have been lately seeing horoscopes and nativities, the signature is unmistakable, at least in my ant's view (there it comes again...!) :-)

But Jyotish also points at mars for its youthfulness, and yet, moon feels uncomfortable in the grip of mars (debility), just as when it comes in the grip of the other light: SUN ...?

Now I am waxing astrological/astronomical but to me that is the charm of astrology! We are dependent on astronomy or else astrology may as well be sent to the tent of psychic perceptions etc.?

Nothing wrong with that, but then we are talking about another level, and rather different from what most astrology-forums are supposed to be, AT THIS TIME...?

Seemingly pointless and meanderings (CHATs as some call those, hastily?) can contain at least a shiny nugget, if one does not get impatient with the hard work that 'sifting a tonne of sand-silica' entails...?

Sand is essential! Did you know that all those cute packets of salt and pepper that many places offer those to customers have micronized small granules of silica, which being a lubricant, makes the salt and pepper flow out of the packets and other commercial containers FLOW much better and faster?

Love, Light, REALITY!

Rohiniranjan
The attractive, mild, romantic, roundish chanchal moon attracts public; while the youthful Mars is also attractive having the 'asansarik' youthful energy.
Maybe the soft, romantic moon is not comfortable in the energetic Mars...

Some additions.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 07, 2014 3:53 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

The attractive, mild, romantic, roundish chanchal moon attracts public; while the youthful Mars is also attractive having the 'asansarik' youthful energy.
Maybe the soft, romantic moon is not comfortable in the energetic Mars...

Some additions.

RishiRahul
and vice versa! ;-)
Warriors are most motivated when in enemy camps and wars and get bored in la-la land! Capricorn and Cancer!

Rohiniranjan
(CAVEAT for beginners: I am not implying that cancer risings are riding on the clouds of imagination, nor that Capricorn risings are always fighting!) ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu May 08, 2014 12:23 am

RishiRahul wrote: The attractive, mild, romantic, roundish chanchal moon attracts public;
RishiRahul
This help me into my professional life. Great thanks to GOD.

Most of women are active in romantic scene with her loved one. But I find myself in this life that I most active in kissing scene rather then romantic scene :smt005 :smt005 , maybe is this because I am a guy ? don't know about others guy. Maybe Mars has some influence on me. If that is true the influence of Mars make me active in kissing scene rather then romantic scene then I welcome Mars to give his youthful power with Venus so I can successfully accomplished the kissing scene, As I feel most active in work after successfully ended the kissing scene part :smt112  :smt112
RishiRahul wrote: Maybe the soft, romantic moon is not comfortable in the energetic Mars...
RishiRahul
Is that the reason women say --- you are so fast, you only need this  :smt012  :smt012

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 1:19 am

Too much information about yourself, Biltu! Boys might but men never kiss and tell...!
Are you sure there is no ulterior motive?

Votive

Post by Votive » Thu May 08, 2014 2:52 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:All chases do leave an imprint if not a lesson!

April 19, 1973; 11 35 am; Gwalior , India.
The podium is all yours, Votive. Please proceed...!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
April 19, 1973; 11 35 am; Gwalior , India

Karka Lagna, vargottam, in the nakshatra of Guru, aspected by an exalted yogakaraka Mars and the ninth lord in debility Guru. The lagnesh Moon , again of Guru’s nakshatra, in kendra, fourth house, aspected by a very strong Sun from the tenth house and Venus. &nbsp;The lagnesh is also the Atmakaraka.
An extraordinarily strong Sun, in shadbala, placed in the Tenth house along with an uncomfortable Venus, also the GK. All the trinal lords posited in the Kendra.
The Ninth occupied by a lonely Buddha in debility, its dispositor also in debility. Saturn well placed in the 11th but aspecting the lagna and the fifth. It also occupies &nbsp;the Badhaka sthan. Badhakesh Shukra in tenth with Sun.
While Yogakaraka Mars, lord of 5th and tenth, stands exalted, it slips in debility in the navamsha and is weak in shadbala. Saturn, the seventh and eighth lord and Mercury also weakish in shadbala. Rahu in the sixth aspects the tenth too.
An interesting chart, what do we make of it in terms of accomplishment, relations , expectations. Beginning with the Jupiter dasha in early childhood, he strides in Saturn’s dasha as he endeavors to build a career followed by the Me dasha. None of the promises of the chart appear to fructify and all fault lines are magnified intensely.

Votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Karka Lagna, vargottam, in the nakshatra of Guru, aspected by an exalted yogakaraka Mars and the ninth lord in debility Guru. The lagnesh Moon , again of Guru’s nakshatra, in kendra, fourth house, aspected by a very strong Sun from the tenth house and Venus.  The lagnesh is also the Atmakaraka.
An extraordinarily strong Sun, in shadbala, placed in the Tenth house along with an uncomfortable Venus, also the GK. All the trinal lords posited in the Kendra.
The Ninth occupied by a lonely Buddha in debility, its dispositor also in debility. Saturn well placed in the 11th but aspecting the lagna and the fifth. It also occupies  the Badhaka sthan. Badhakesh Shukra in tenth with Sun.
While Yogakaraka Mars, lord of 5th and tenth, stands exalted, it slips in debility in the navamsha and is weak in shadbala. Saturn, the seventh and eighth lord and Mercury also weakish in shadbala. Rahu in the sixth aspects the tenth too.
An interesting chart, what do we make of it in terms of accomplishment, relations , expectations. Beginning with the Jupiter dasha in early childhood, he strides in Saturn’s dasha as he endeavors to build a career followed by the Me dasha. None of the promises of the chart appear to fructify and all fault lines are magnified intensely.

Votive
Votive,

Even though folks minimize the influence of gulika, purely on a hunch if you want to call it or product of mulling over upagrahas quite a few years ago, I had been getting the urge to look at gulika with greater deference as a starting point. In this chart, it forms a close union with saturn and is placed in badhaka sthana in the same nakshatra causing affliction to the yogakaraka in this chart. In chalit the combo shifts to the 12th (both equal and sripati) and in terms of degree-aspects begins to aspect mercury which is debilitated. Still working with chalit, we see that jupiter has separated from mars which goes to 8th. While jupiter is still in kendra it continues to remain debilitated, though looking at the whole sign chart one would say that the debility of both jupiter and mercury had gotten cancelled (Jupiter with exalted lord and in kendra from lagna. In chalit, since mars and moon are in mutual kendras (5th and 8th placement) one may argue that jupiter gets at least partial cancellation and in some fraction helps mercury as well. Since 9th is involved, I would be curious about father's health as well as failed attempts at getting some advanced training or perhaps even travelling abroad.The person is quite ambitious and has good organization and managerial/organizational capabilities but also tends to be a bit hard-headed at times? Someone who tends to dig his heels about something and resistant to change, or good advice/counsel during those phases? Moon being lagnesh and Atmakaraka has kemadruma which is if not cancelled does have ameliorating factors but given the weakness or affliction of those, I feel that kemadruma still applies, even if in a reduced dose. I also think that his family and spouse has a strong influence over him and whatever success etc he has had, such support (even if moral support) was instrumental in keeping him going.

My eye and brain did take many things into consideration (I have a matrix in front of me) and my word-processor (or mental speech recognition system) may not have caught everything, naturally! :-(

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu May 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Too much information about yourself, Biltu! Boys might but men never kiss and tell...!
Being a open-minded dose not meaning there is --- ulterior motive.

I express myself what I am, because I am free minded. why not ? what is normal I tell, why need to hide :), Every friends of mine knows me, and that is why everyone loves me and believe me :) &nbsp;:smt020

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 12:55 pm

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Too much information about yourself, Biltu! Boys might but men never kiss and tell...!
Being a open-minded dose not meaning there is --- ulterior motive.

I express myself what I am, because I am free minded. why not ? what is normal I tell, why need to hide :), Every friends of mine knows me, and that is why everyone loves me and believe me :)  :smt020
Hey dude, don't take it personally! If you believe in what you believe, and are happy with that, I am happy fer ya!!

RR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Karka Lagna, vargottam, in the nakshatra of Guru, aspected by an exalted yogakaraka Mars and the ninth lord in debility Guru. The lagnesh Moon , again of Guru’s nakshatra, in kendra, fourth house, aspected by a very strong Sun from the tenth house and Venus.  The lagnesh is also the Atmakaraka.
The Ninth occupied by a lonely Buddha in debility, its dispositor also in debility. Saturn well placed in the 11th but aspecting the lagna and the fifth. It also occupies  the Badhaka sthan. Badhakesh Shukra in tenth with Sun.

Votive
Votive,

Even though folks minimize the influence of gulika, purely on a hunch if you want to call it or product of mulling over upagrahas quite a few years ago, I had been getting the urge to look at gulika with greater deference as a starting point. In this chart, it forms a close union with saturn and is placed in badhaka sthana in the same nakshatra causing affliction to the yogakaraka in this chart. In chalit the combo shifts to the 12th (both equal and sripati) and in terms of degree-aspects begins to aspect mercury which is debilitated. Still working with chalit, we see that jupiter has separated from mars which goes to 8th. While jupiter is still in kendra it continues to remain debilitated, though looking at the whole sign chart one would say that the debility of both jupiter and mercury had gotten cancelled (Jupiter with exalted lord and in kendra from lagna. In chalit, since mars and moon are in mutual kendras (5th and 8th placement) one may argue that jupiter gets at least partial cancellation and in some fraction helps mercury as well. Since 9th is involved, I would be curious about father's health as well as failed attempts at getting some advanced training or perhaps even travelling abroad.The person is quite ambitious and has good organization and managerial/organizational capabilities but also tends to be a bit hard-headed at times? Someone who tends to dig his heels about something and resistant to change, or good advice/counsel during those phases? Moon being lagnesh and Atmakaraka has kemadruma which is if not cancelled does have ameliorating factors but given the weakness or affliction of those, I feel that kemadruma still applies, even if in a reduced dose. I also think that his family and spouse has a strong influence over him and whatever success etc he has had, such support (even if moral support) was instrumental in keeping him going.

My eye and brain did take many things into consideration (I have a matrix in front of me) and my word-processor (or mental speech recognition system) may not have caught everything, naturally! :-(

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Such charts remind me of the 'rags to riches' propensity....something like that.

Though Mars is debilitated in D9, it is adequately well placed in D10, D16 & D5.

He has good dasas ahead also. All the kendras are connected to Saturn, in the 11th. which is the 8th. from Al with A8 & Gulika.

Sarvashtavaraga wise, the 2nd, 5, 6 & 8 are having more bindus.

After 2012 & around 2021 looks finance prospective.
But unfortunately such indicators goes for WILD guesses sometime mostly.

A quick look at the palm frontals will only help &nbsp;to get away from guess, & confirm.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Votive

Post by Votive » Fri May 09, 2014 7:35 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Votive
Votive,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Such charts remind me of the 'rags to riches' propensity....something like that.

Though Mars is debilitated in D9, it is adequately well placed in D10, D16 & D5.

He has good dasas ahead also. All the kendras are connected to Saturn, in the 11th. which is the 8th. from Al with A8 & Gulika.

A quick look at the palm frontals will only help  to get away from guess, & confirm.

Rishi

The family has supported him and continues to do so. His father works 14 hours at day at the age of 75 years, so despite blood pressures and diabetes and so on, I would consider him healthy enough.
He harboured ambitions to migrate to Canada and those attempts failed in 2011. He did spend three years in Europe before returning back empty handed. Got several jobs could not sustain any for more than a year or two. Efforts at business too did not sustain. Interestingly, he practices honorary Jyotisha these days and seems to be earning a bit of a name locally for his accurate readings.

Hard headed is right. Ambitious too. A bit of a loner too.

Never married, not even reached close to marriage!

The bottom line is that in career, relationships and stability..very challenging life. Family does support, he would have enough to let life flow by in reasonable comfort.

Saturn , with Gulika, as you point out is transiting ominously for the Moon in the Saade saati.

But hope springs eternal as they and maybe Rishji's words will encourage him.

votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Votive wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Votive
Votive,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A quick look at the palm frontals will only help  to get away from guess, & confirm.

Rishi

The family has supported him and continues to do so. His father works 14 hours at day at the age of 75 years, so despite blood pressures and diabetes and so on, I would consider him healthy enough.
He harboured ambitions to migrate to Canada and those attempts failed in 2011. He did spend three years in Europe before returning back empty handed. Got several jobs could not sustain any for more than a year or two. Efforts at business too did not sustain. Interestingly, he practices honorary Jyotisha these days and seems to be earning a bit of a name locally for his accurate readings.

Hard headed is right. Ambitious too. A bit of a loner too.

Never married, not even reached close to marriage!

The bottom line is that in career, relationships and stability..very challenging life. Family does support, he would have enough to let life flow by in reasonable comfort.

Saturn , with Gulika, as you point out is transiting ominously for the Moon in the Saade saati.

But hope springs eternal as they and maybe Rishji's words will encourage him.

votive
Thanks for the feedback, Votive. I did not look into his future prospects or transits etc, since it was not a reading that I meant my first impressions to be as shared, so I am glad that Rishi looked into the financial success in future and came up with some uplifting prospectives ahead :-)

The 9th house pointers that I noted do seem to match with his life events including father's ill health, even though the gentleman remains quite functional and effective and hopefully well controlled by medications etc. But the nativity must have caused much personal constant consternation, anguish (stress?) to father and I am not saying that it caused his diseases etc but did show up in the chart.

One thing that I noted was the rather strong positive influence of the 7th and related factors, but since he never married, I need to revisit why that 'promise' in the chart got hamstrung or how. Once again thanks for sharing the case study of a jyotishi!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”