Karka Ascendant : delayed marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Votive

Karka Ascendant : delayed marriage

Post by Votive » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 am

A rather strong assertion states that Karka Lagna in itself is a cause of delay in marriages as also a rather difficult/troublesome marriage.

Any comments....

Votive

Rohiniranjan

Re: Karka Ascendant : delayed marriage

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:08 am

Votive wrote:A rather strong assertion states that Karka Lagna in itself is a cause of delay in marriages as also a rather difficult/troublesome marriage.

Any comments....

Votive

Karaka Lagna? Please educate??

Rphiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:35 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:A rather strong assertion states that Karka Lagna in itself is a cause of delay in marriages as also a rather difficult/troublesome marriage.

Any comments....

Votive

Karaka Lagna? Please educate??

Rphiniranjan
The statement asserts that all those who are born with lagna (ascendant) as Karka (cancer) either have a delayed marriage and/or a difficult/troubled marriage which does not sustain....

votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Votive wrote: ...
The statement asserts that all those who are born with lagna (ascendant) as Karka (cancer) either have a delayed marriage and/or a difficult/troubled marriage which does not sustain....

votive
Did the source asserting so elaborate as to why this would be so...? If it also asserted that all aries lagnas face delays in finding work and earning, all mithunas face delay in insurance matters or obstacles causing general delays or face delays in matters of bhagya, all leos as well have delayed marriages or delays caused by enemies, etc -- then the pattern, whether right or wrong, would have some justification!  :smt017

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:08 pm

The pattern of Saturn having the lordships possibly.

So would it mean Aquarius & Capricorn lagnas mature late in life? As they are functional benefics?

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 pm

RishiRahul wrote:The pattern of Saturn having the lordships possibly.

So would it mean Aquarius & Capricorn lagnas mature late in life? As they are functional benefics?

Rishi
You read my astrological mind correctly, brother!  ;-)

I was specifically leaving out the illustrious 2, 7, 10, 11 because Shani dev seems to look kindly on these as per astro-axioms! 10 And 11 Do seem, generally speaking, to have a certain youthfulness about them but that is a very general comment and but a starting-point (CAVEAT!)

But maybe Votive might be able to share more about this very intriguing factor which he was told by someone. I can say that with confidence.

Asro has intrigued me with his posting about geo-magnetism (I search a bit more about that daily, as time permits) and now Votive has put a bee in my bonnet, as the saying goes. Looks like MA wants me to follow these leads...?  :-)

Rohiniranjan (perpetual student)
P.S.: <<J'étudie donc je suis et Je suis donc j'étudie>> Works both ways  :smt004

ADD-end-umm...?: I happen to know very closely several cancer (sidereal) risings, and all but one had relatively-speaking (DKP considered...?) early or timely marriages! The one that could be called a late marriage, got married when he was approximately 27-28 and has saturn and venus in lagna and moon in the 12th with mars! ALL had pleasant and productive marriages and no one separated or ignored their spouse or progeny or in other ways had mal-experiences. One of those whose marriage lasted for decades and decades and decades (until death did (?) them apart (??)) did have a 8-9 year separation because the cancer lagna was CALLED upon by DESTINY to go abroad for studying but THAT physical and geographical separation was what bestowed upon those two the incredible STRENGTH that could have ONLY been destiny showing their progeny HER beautiful elegance! And, how FREEDOM-OF-CHOICE fits in, into the jigsaw puzzle!! Please ask me no more... ;-)

What I share does not in any way mean that those who made the strong assertions, which Votive shared, were wrong...!

Love, Light, Astrology...! (TiOLI)

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

I was specifically leaving out the illustrious 2, 7, 10, 11 because Shani dev seems to look kindly on these as per astro-axioms! 10 And 11 Do seem, generally speaking, to have a certain youthfulness about them but that is a very general comment and but a starting-point (CAVEAT!)

But maybe Votive might be able to share more about this very intriguing factor which he was told by someone. I can say that with confidence.

Asro has intrigued me with his posting about geo-magnetism (I search a bit more about that daily, as time permits) and now Votive has put a bee in my bonnet, as the saying goes. Looks like MA wants me to follow these leads...?  :-)

P.S.: <<J'étudie donc je suis et Je suis donc j'étudie>> Works both ways  :smt004

ADD-end-umm...?: I happen to know very closely several cancer (sidereal) risings, and all but one had relatively-speaking (DKP considered...?) early or timely marriages! The one that could be called a late marriage, got married when he was approximately 27-28 and has saturn and venus in lagna and moon in the 12th with mars! ALL had pleasant and productive marriages and no one separated or ignored their spouse or progeny or in other ways had mal-experiences. One of those whose marriage lasted for decades and decades and decades (until death did (?) them apart (??)) did have a 8-9 year separation because the cancer lagna was CALLED upon by DESTINY to go abroad for studying but THAT physical and geographical separation was what bestowed upon those two the incredible STRENGTH that could have ONLY been destiny showing their progeny HER beautiful elegance! And, how FREEDOM-OF-CHOICE fits in, into the jigsaw puzzle!! Please ask me no more... ;-)

What I share does not in any way mean that those who made the strong assertions, which Votive shared, were wrong...!

Rohiniranjan

I think it would be safe to say that in such cases when saturn gets a lorship, being a functional malefic, we should search for problems with THAT lordship.

Not sure about the youthfulness of saturn owning 10 & 11. Can you eplain?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 01, 2014 6:20 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

I think it would be safe to say that in such cases when saturn gets a lorship, being a functional malefic, we should search for problems with THAT lordship.

RishiRahul
Despite Saturn being associated with old age, I find that many 10 and 11 (makar and kumbha lagna!)tend to look more youthful and mentally also. Of course if Saturn is afflicted, then that would need to be considered. Mercury, venus and (moon) also tend to do that. Now not everyone will look or sound younger, naturally but a high prevalence of such, at least in my personal experience. "seeming or sounding younger than they are" does not mean that a 70 year old will look 27! ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Despite Saturn being associated with old age, I find that many 10 and 11 (makar and kumbha lagna!)tend to look more youthful and mentally also. Of course if Saturn is afflicted, then that would need to be considered. Mercury, venus and (moon) also tend to do that. Now not everyone will look or sound younger, naturally but a high prevalence of such, at least in my personal experience. "seeming or sounding younger than they are" does not mean that a 70 year old will look 27! ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Oh! Now I know what you mean by 2,7,10,11.

Very true.
But why does 2 & 7 not look youthful enough as 10 & 11?

Probably own house is more comfortable than the others among the benefic ones..

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 01, 2014 10:02 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

Rishi
Only the MAKER knows the answer to the WHYs, meray bhai! I did not design astrological rules, I am just the accountant (munshiji) who sits at the river-bank and counts the waves (laharain) :-) &nbsp;the story we read in school!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

Rishi
Only the MAKER knows the answer to the WHYs, meray bhai! I did not design astrological rules, I am just the accountant (munshiji) who sits at the river-bank and counts the waves (laharain) :-)  the story we read in school!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Keeping in tune with the topic header, just another thing to share:

Kark ascendants are known for disappointing marriages, or at best some long separations and the like.

Why because the langa & 7th. lords of Kark ascendants are moon & Saturn respectively.
The nature of moon & Saturn are poles apart; also their conjunction leads to much frustration & delay (Punarpoo yoga) arises.

So even if its not in conjunction it can lead to problems.

Other factors can alter this thing of course, as we are taking one factor again.

One factor astrology is, but important as it helps to harden technicals.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 02, 2014 8:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

Rishi
Only the MAKER knows the answer to the WHYs, meray bhai! I did not design astrological rules, I am just the accountant (munshiji) who sits at the river-bank and counts the waves (laharain) :-)  the story we read in school!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Kark ascendants are known for disappointing marriages, or at best some long separations and the like.

Why because the langa & 7th. lords of Kark ascendants are moon & Saturn respectively.
The nature of moon & Saturn are poles apart; also their conjunction leads to much frustration & delay (Punarpoo yoga) arises.

Other factors can alter this thing of course, as we are taking one factor again.

Rishi
But, following that logic, why keep it exclusive to cancer alone. Let us spread the misery even further...:-) Leos would fit that logic even more, would they not? Saturn and sun are even bigger enemies.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 03, 2014 2:23 am

Some personal thoughts from my 'hardened' perspectives, Rishi (not critiques!)
I have hardened possibly over the decades by my involvement with hard technical, science and the hard reality it must live and work in!
Though feigning as technical and logical and HARD, astrology as we know it (as opposed to what many books try to impress without full or hard evidence), many of us have become for one reason or other, lulled into believing that it is as claimed or promised, is hardly so! Perhaps simply because it is riddled with partial disclosures (ancient and subsequent), beliefs and intuitions, etc!
I have shared some in my Traps in Jyotish and similar disclosures! :-)
There is more drama, generally, than honest dialogues as it stands to share, today!
I think it has been because jyotishis tend to feel defensive, as if each has something to prove, something to defend, and often to be evasive about whether to be secretive, guarded, unsure, and even insecure as a class and the disease has even invaded in forums dedicated to jyotish because of sceptics and veiled sceptics and suchlike!
I have never spoken my mind so openly and candidly in a jyotish forum before and if that makes me deserving of trouble, so be it! This is my perception and I must speak and call reality as I see it!

Munde munde mati bhinna has become the Jyotish Reality and obviously cannot be REALITY? REALITY can only be ONE, although perspectives are MANY, like the different lenses, and filters which change how the IMAGE is captured (made to look) or post-processed! Photos are utilized for entertainment, for confusing others, for detecting deadly diseases, but also as evidence in court of law! Photography is amoral and has the potential for capturing REALITY, as it stands, and so does Jyotish! How we carry out or modify the 'technical process' can change the image of the reality that we all are striving to capture!

Love, Light, The REALITY behind analogies!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 03, 2014 5:29 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Very true.

Rishi

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
But, following that logic, why keep it exclusive to cancer alone. Let us spread the misery even further...:-) Leos would fit that logic even more, would they not? Saturn and sun are even bigger enemies.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Dada,

Following that logic, Leo lagnas would fit that logic more.

An exception: though Saturn is not a functional benefic for Leo Lagnas, it is not a functional malefic; in fact it gives fairly good results (if one is looking for a quote, I also read it in Bhavartha Ratnakara.

What do you think?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 03, 2014 5:35 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Some personal thoughts from my 'hardened' perspectives, Rishi (not critiques!)
I have hardened possibly over the decades by my involvement with hard technical, science and the hard reality it must live and work in!
Though feigning as technical and logical and HARD, astrology as we know it (as opposed to what many books try to impress without full or hard evidence), many of us have become for one reason or other, lulled into believing that it is as claimed or promised, is hardly so! Perhaps simply because it is riddled with partial disclosures (ancient and subsequent), beliefs and intuitions, etc!
I have shared some in my Traps in Jyotish and similar disclosures! :-)
There is more drama, generally, than honest dialogues as it stands to share, today!
I think it has been because jyotishis tend to feel defensive, as if each has something to prove, something to defend, and often to be evasive about whether to be secretive, guarded, unsure, and even insecure as a class and the disease has even invaded in forums dedicated to jyotish because of sceptics and veiled sceptics and suchlike!
I have never spoken my mind so openly and candidly in a jyotish forum before and if that makes me deserving of trouble, so be it! This is my perception and I must speak and call reality as I see it!

Munde munde mati bhinna has become the Jyotish Reality and obviously cannot be REALITY? REALITY can only be ONE, although perspectives are MANY, like the different lenses, and filters which change how the IMAGE is captured (made to look) or post-processed! Photos are utilized for entertainment, for confusing others, for detecting deadly diseases, but also as evidence in court of law! Photography is amoral and has the potential for capturing REALITY, as it stands, and so does Jyotish! How we carry out or modify the 'technical process' can change the image of the reality that we all are striving to capture!

Love, Light, The REALITY behind analogies!

Rohiniranjan

Wonderfully said Dada!
What makes you even guess that this could be deserving of trouble, particularly when you have spoken my mind so openly and candidly!

Your perception is very clear, and Real. After all We are all Humans.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”