Karka Ascendant : delayed marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Check your lagna, dispositor, navamsha Biltu. Planet alone will not always explain. And remember the age-related awasthas of the planets too (baladi)
7 September 1982, 8:30am, India - Hooghly.

My natal chart ascendant and navamsha ascendant are same according to given birth data. For education purpose ( helping me and others ) can you take a look at the given birth data, what astrological combination bring to this native much active and good looking appearance in-front of others. This native attached with physical fitness as he want to do it.

I also want to add -- this person dose not smoke, drink, dose not eat rich food ( but sometime, which is rare ), good living and high thinking kind of personality, LOL, But he do flirt with good looking women and choose.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 05, 2014 12:28 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Check your lagna, dispositor, navamsha Biltu. Planet alone will not always explain. And remember the age-related awasthas of the planets too (baladi)

My natal chart ascendant and navamsha ascendant are same according to given birth data. For education purpose ( helping me and others ) can you take a look at the given birth data, what astrological combination bring to this native much active and good looking appearance in-front of others. This native attached with physical fitness as he want to do it.

I also want to add -- this person dose not smoke, drink, dose not eat rich food ( but sometime, which is rare ), good living and high thinking kind of personality, LOL, But he do flirt with good looking women and choose.
Actually, Biltu, ALL the signatures are right there ;-)

I wish I had the time, interest etc to teach, at this time?

But from what I see from your postings, you are already an accomplished intuitive astrologer as you have claimed? Outbursts, notwithstanding?

Once beyond all DRAMAS, when the BALANCE stabilizes, TULAs do hold much promise, at least for Jyotish Realm ;-)

Swinging must stop though!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 12:51 am

SO TIME OUT FORUM-SIBLINGS...!

Tonnes of verbiage has gotten spewed and strewn-across, with our usual meanderings from difficult marriage and cursed-lagnas and strong assertations and conditionals-to-be considered, into youthful looks which drew my good brother Biltu out of his mauna-vrata (some of us had been wondering if we should do a ashtamangala about his whereabouts (JOKING!) or something, WHERE DO WE STAND NOW?

Next time, a cancer lagna chart crosses our desk, or a simha lagna chart, or even a karkata or simha navamsha chart, should we ponder upon and wonder if marriage or married life for the individual could pose a problem? :-(

Maybe a database search on each lagna rising, and see if some of those tend to show up more in the MARRIAGE-MADE-IN-HELL category?

I do not take to task such single factor assertions for some selfish fiendish delight or flippantly! These 'amuk amuk uvaachs' tend to impress us all and used to have the same effect on me too, earlier when I was beginning my journey! And, how badly those had served me though I smartened up pretty quickly!

I suppose, even an orphan without MA around physically, can get well loved and cared for by TWO of HER sisters (mausis/mashimas?): Astrology and Science, are both here to tend to the orphaned child (mankind) which is a marvel of Biology, though psychologists and sociologists (no matter which field of operations they are employed and deploying their learnings and backgrounds), often hold their heads in their tired hands, and shake it and wonder...:-(

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 1:27 am

Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Begin at the beginning, the caterpillar stated/suggested:

Given a choice would you begin at lagna, lagnesha or AK or something else? Where would YOU begin?

Rohiniranjan
The Lagna, Sir, in my opinion, is the beginning, the sign, the naksatra, the nakshatra pada and the string starts unrolling!

votive

But Votive, the beginning is not the end?
Even the caterpillar in that and (similar) tales and allegories and myths and mythologies were merely hinting about beginnings? SADLY, some moderns choose to stop there? Imagine, if Alice stopped there, we would have had no clue as to how the wonderland tale unfolded...?

Hence much better to follow the KING's advice? ;-)

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Love and Light,

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Tue May 06, 2014 3:17 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Begin at the beginning, the caterpillar stated/suggested:

Given a choice would you begin at lagna, lagnesha or AK or something else? Where would YOU begin?

Rohiniranjan
The Lagna, Sir, in my opinion, is the beginning, the sign, the naksatra, the nakshatra pada and the string starts unrolling!

votive

But Votive, the beginning is not the end?
Even the caterpillar in that and (similar) tales and allegories and myths and mythologies were merely hinting about beginnings? SADLY, some moderns choose to stop there? Imagine, if Alice stopped there, we would have had no clue as to how the wonderland tale unfolded...?

Hence much better to follow the KING's advice? ;-)

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Love and Light,

Dada
But then, each end is but another beginning, the ball of string keeps unrolling and the kitten keeps chasing it, till She permits.

votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 3:40 am

If you meant the 'cheshire cat' with a grin -- then  ...!

Anyways, I think, this was simply yet another wild goose chase (different fairy tale?)! Well orchestrated? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Tue May 06, 2014 11:50 am

All chases do leave an imprint if not a lesson!

April 19, 1973; 11 35 am; Gwalior , India.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
biltu wrote:

Actually, Biltu, ALL the signatures are right there ;-)

I wish I had the time, interest etc to teach, at this time?

But from what I see from your postings, you are already an accomplished intuitive astrologer as you have claimed? Outbursts, notwithstanding?

Once beyond all DRAMAS, when the BALANCE stabilizes, TULAs do hold much promise, at least for Jyotish Realm ;-)

Swinging must stop though!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Let us hope the next few months help to make him more realistic :)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Votive wrote:All chases do leave an imprint if not a lesson!

April 19, 1973; 11 35 am; Gwalior , India.
The podium is all yours, Votive. Please proceed...!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm

AMEN, Rishi Rahul bhai, AMEN!!
All that aside, and I do not wish to generalize but during bhuktis of certain planets one seems to be more transparent (susceptible) to transits, and depending on ones outlook and preparation, such could be when we have the options, opportunities for best use of transit energies! If the kitten is watchful!!

All the best,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:AMEN, Rishi Rahul bhai, AMEN!!
All that aside, and I do not wish to generalize but during bhuktis of certain planets one seems to be more transparent (susceptible) to transits, and depending on ones outlook and preparation, such could be when we have the options, opportunities for best use of transit energies! If the kitten is watchful!!

All the best,

Rohiniranjan

Yes, of course Dada,

No doubt! But why this question:)

Rishi :)
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 6:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

All the best,

Rohiniranjan

Yes, of course Dada,

What question? I only see statements there...!   :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

All the best,

Rohiniranjan

Yes, of course Dada,

Yes, true... soory I meant question in a hurry. Probably Fruedian slip :smt005

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 06, 2014 9:36 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

All the best,

Rohiniranjan

Yes, of course Dada,

Yes, true... soory I meant question in a hurry. Probably Fruedian slip :smt005

Rishi
No Problem! Freud has indeed created such a slippery platform that presents an irresistible temptation! In another forum a gentleman (not sure, could be a woman, hard to tell from some handles ;-)) got incensed due to personal reasons by a link about Freud and how he shaped the new world or more like what Freud's nephew did who brought into vogue the role of 'spin' (spin-doctoring) in modern American (mostly) commercial advertising etc. I think I might have shared the BBC broadcast (five to six rather long but very engaging 2hr each reportages). He (Edward Bernays; Freud's nephew) apparently based on his promotional strategy using Freudian concepts and theories. Fascinating indeed!!

OH GOD, now I am FREE-ASSOCIATING (aka rambling!) <LOL>

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

&#2489;&#2497;&#2478;&#2478;&#2478;, &#2476;&#2495;&#2487;&#2527;&#2463;&#2494; &#2454;&#2497;&#2476;&#2495; &#2455;&#2478;&#2509;&#2477;&#2496;&#2480;&#2404; &#2458;&#2495;&#2472;&#2509;&#2468;&#2494; &#2453;&#2480;&#2503; &#2470;&#2503;&#2453;&#2468;&#2503; &#2489;&#2476;&#2503;&#2404;
(hmm. its very serious. Need to give the matter a serious thought).... site moderator

Return to “Vedic Astrology”