Karka Ascendant : delayed marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri May 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: One thing that I noted was the rather strong positive influence of the 7th and related factors, but since he never married, I need to revisit why that 'promise' in the chart got hamstrung or how. Once again thanks for sharing the case study of a jyotishi!

Rohiniranjan
Maybe he loved someone, but that person dose not enter into his life. After that maybe he dose not find someone else who can take that seat properly inside his heart as he loved her much. I don't think horoscope tell that this person or that person should get married or marriage kind of incident should happen, it's only tell if marriage happen then how it will goes. Will happen or will not happen only god knows. Some time we see there is a good effort for marriage, but it dose not happening. In that case Horoscope shows in marriage section there is some problem, and that person face the problem in the terms of ---- Not happening, If somehow happen without any problem then he/she face problem after marriage. So it dose not tell --- should not happen, it saying problematic. Same case for not-problematic marriage, it dose not tell --- should be happen, but it saying romantic if happen. So will happen or will not happen only God knows. This is what I am thinking.
Last edited by biltu on Fri May 09, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 09, 2014 7:15 pm

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: One thing that I noted was the rather strong positive influence of the 7th and related factors, but since he never married, I need to revisit why that 'promise' in the chart got hamstrung or how. Once again thanks for sharing the case study of a jyotishi!

Rohiniranjan
Maybe he loved someone, but that person dose not enter into his life. After that maybe he dose not find someone else who can take that seat properly inside his heart as he loved her much. I don't think horoscope tell that this person or that person should get married or marriage kind of incident should happen, it's only tell if marriage happen then how it will goes. Will happen or will not happen only god knows. Some time we see there is a good effort for marriage, but it dose not happening. In that case Horoscope shows in marriage section there could be some problem, and that person face the problem in the terms of ---- Not happening, If somehow happen without any problem then he/she face problem after marriage. So it dose not tell --- should not happen, it saying problematic. Same case for not-problematic marriage, it dose not tell --- should be happen, but it saying romantic if happen. So will happen or will not happen only God knows. This is what I am thinking.
In Bengali language?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

RishiRahul wrote: In Bengali language?

RishiRahul
হয়তো তিনি কোন এক মানুসকে ভালবাসতেন মনথেকে যাকে তিনি চেয়ে ছিলেন তার জীবনে সঙ্গি হিসাবে। কোন এক কারন বশত তিনি তার সেই মনের আখাঙ্কিত মানুস টিকে পাননি। তারপর তিনি এমন কোন মানুসকে পাননি তার জীবনে যে তার সেই আগের মনের আখাঙ্কিত মানুসটির যায়গা পুরন করতে সক্ষম বা তিনি এটা মনে করতেন। তাই তিনি নিজে বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটান নি।

আমি মনে করি একটি মানুষের হরস্কপ বলেনা যে এই মানুষটির বিবাহ হবেই অথবা হবেই না। আমি যেটা মনেকরি সেটা হল যে একটি হরস্কপ বলে যদি বিবাহ সম্পন্ন হয় তাহলে সেটা কি পথে এগবে বা তার পরিনতি কেমন হবে। কারন বিবাহ একটি ঘটনা, এই ঘটনা ঘটলে সেটা কি ভাবে ঘটবে এবং কিভাবে সেই ঘটনার পরিনতি হবে সেটা বলে। আমি মনে করিনা হরস্কপ বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটবেই অথবা ঘটবেই না সেটা বলে। অনেক ক্ষেত্রে দেখাযায় বিবাহের যন্ন চেষ্টা করবার সত্তেও বিবাহ হতে চায়না, হরস্কপ দেকলে দেখা যায় বিবাহ ক্ষেত্রে problem রয়েছে। তাই বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটতে problem হচ্ছে। যদি কোন কারনে বিবাহ বিনা বাধায়ে হয়ে যেত এই রকম হরস্কপে তাহলে বিবাহ পরবর্তী ক্ষেত্রে problem arise করত। যদি বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটাবার যন্ন চেষ্টা করাহয় তবেই সেই ঘটনা কি পথে এগবে আথবা কিরুপে তার পরিনতি হবে সেটা দেখাবে হরস্কপে। ভালো হলে ভালো পরিনতি দেখাবে খারপ থাকলে খারাপ পরিনতি দেখাবে। কিন্তু বিবাহ হবেই অথবা হবেই না সেটা বলে না। এই হবেই কি হবেনা ঘটনাটা শুধু ভগবানই যানেন। তাইযন্ন হরস্কপে বিবাহ স্থানে problem না দেখা গেলেও কেন হলনা সবসময়ে বলা যায়না। কারন option টা মানুসের হাতে থাকে।

ওপরে উল্লেখিত হরস্কপ টি নির্দেশ করছে সুস্থ বৈবাহিক জীবন। তাই মানুসের সাহাবিক চাহিদা বশত উনি নিচ্ছই কাউকে ভালবেসে ছিলেন কিন্তু তাকে তার জীবনে কোন কারন বসত জীবন সঙ্গি হিসাবে পেলেন না। তারপর তিনি এমন কোন মানুসকে পাননি তার জীবনে যে তার সেই আগের মনের আখাঙ্কিত মানুসটির যায়গা পুরন করতে সক্ষম বা তিনি এটা মনে করতেন। তাই তিনি নিজে বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটান নি। যদি বিবাহ ঘটনা ঘট্ট তবে সেই ঘটনার পরিনতি ভালই হত। আর ঘটবেই যদি হরস্কপ বলত তবে সেটা aromatically ঘটেযেত। option টা মানুসের হাতে থাকে।

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Maybe he does, maybe he dose, or maybe he doze (languish or procrastinate) and that is where one begins to wonder about wandering freedom of choice and free-will...? The point then becomes to not let that embitter one or worse go crazy (as in LUNAtic!)?

This is what I am thinking! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri May 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Maybe he does, maybe he dose, or maybe he doze (languish or procrastinate) and that is where one begins to wonder about wandering freedom of choice and free-will...? The point then becomes to not let that embitter one or worse go crazy (as in LUNAtic!)?

This is what I am thinking! ;-)
fully agree  :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Yes, Biltu, but many do! Obsession when ridden (takes a lot of effort and magaj-maari) can become a powerful driving instinct and motivator, but when it is allowed to ride one (nativity is what I mean) then it can become a very destructive force. I have a sense that the dynamic and kinetic attributes of energy at any of its octaves are similar although each has its special (and spectral) characteristics. For instance, sound requires a medium that is more palpable for it to travel, such as air, liquid, solid, but it cannot travel in vacuum. Although, many folks (spiritualists and musicians) claim that planets have a characteristic tone (some say tones, as in chords or a multiplex of octaves). On the other hand, light can travel in space although seems to be influenced by gravitational fields!

In a way this is a boon in disguise! Each solar flare is like many many many megatonnes of nuclear explosions and sun is simply an atomic mine field with billions of atom bombs exploding all the time, day in and day out. It must be very NOISY there. We would all have gone deaf before we were out of our diapers, if not sooner, if God allowed SOUND to travel through space!

Electrical energy in order to travel requires conducting medium, so does heat (except radiation mode).

What about astrological-energy? I think Ptolemy (~2000+ years ago) thought that astrology phenomenon is based on some subtle energy that impinges on us and that is how planets influence us! So, his perspective was that it was an active influence. The 'deva' concept in Jyotish or "rays" as some mystical astrologers (old ones, I mean few hundreds of years ago) claimed and many still believe.

This is what I am thinking!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 am

RishiRahul wrote:
biltu wrote:

Rohiniranjan
Maybe he loved someone, but that person dose not enter into his life. After that maybe he dose not find someone else who can take that seat properly inside his heart as he loved her much. I don't think horoscope tell that this person or that person should get married or marriage kind of incident should happen, it's only tell if marriage happen then how it will goes. Will happen or will not happen only god knows. Some time we see there is a good effort for marriage, but it dose not happening. In that case Horoscope shows in marriage section there could be some problem, and that person face the problem in the terms of ---- Not happening, If somehow happen without any problem then he/she face problem after marriage. So it dose not tell --- should not happen, it saying problematic. Same case for not-problematic marriage, it dose not tell --- should be happen, but it saying romantic if happen. So will happen or will not happen only God knows. This is what I am thinking.
In Bengali language?

RishiRahul
biltu wrote:

RishiRahul
হয়তো তিনি কোন এক মানুসকে ভালবাসতেন মনথেকে যাকে তিনি চেয়ে ছিলেন তার জীবনে সঙ্গি হিসাবে। কোন এক কারন বশত তিনি তার সেই মনের আখাঙ্কিত মানুস টিকে পাননি। তারপর তিনি এমন কোন মানুসকে পাননি তার জীবনে যে তার সেই আগের মনের আখাঙ্কিত মানুসটির যায়গা পুরন করতে সক্ষম বা তিনি এটা মনে করতেন। তাই তিনি নিজে বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটান নি।

আমি মনে করি একটি মানুষের হরস্কপ বলেনা যে এই মানুষটির বিবাহ হবেই অথবা হবেই না। আমি যেটা মনেকরি সেটা হল যে একটি হরস্কপ বলে যদি বিবাহ সম্পন্ন হয় তাহলে সেটা কি পথে এগবে বা তার পরিনতি কেমন হবে। কারন বিবাহ একটি ঘটনা, এই ঘটনা ঘটলে সেটা কি ভাবে ঘটবে এবং কিভাবে সেই ঘটনার পরিনতি হবে সেটা বলে। আমি মনে করিনা হরস্কপ বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটবেই অথবা ঘটবেই না সেটা বলে। অনেক ক্ষেত্রে দেখাযায় বিবাহের যন্ন চেষ্টা করবার সত্তেও বিবাহ হতে চায়না, হরস্কপ দেকলে দেখা যায় বিবাহ ক্ষেত্রে problem রয়েছে। তাই বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটতে problem হচ্ছে। যদি কোন কারনে বিবাহ বিনা বাধায়ে হয়ে যেত এই রকম হরস্কপে তাহলে বিবাহ পরবর্তী ক্ষেত্রে problem arise করত। যদি বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটাবার যন্ন চেষ্টা করাহয় তবেই সেই ঘটনা কি পথে এগবে আথবা কিরুপে তার পরিনতি হবে সেটা দেখাবে হরস্কপে। ভালো হলে ভালো পরিনতি দেখাবে খারপ থাকলে খারাপ পরিনতি দেখাবে। কিন্তু বিবাহ হবেই অথবা হবেই না সেটা বলে না। এই হবেই কি হবেনা ঘটনাটা শুধু ভগবানই যানেন। তাইযন্ন হরস্কপে বিবাহ স্থানে problem না দেখা গেলেও কেন হলনা সবসময়ে বলা যায়না। কারন option টা মানুসের হাতে থাকে।

ওপরে উল্লেখিত হরস্কপ টি নির্দেশ করছে সুস্থ বৈবাহিক জীবন। তাই মানুসের সাহাবিক চাহিদা বশত উনি নিচ্ছই কাউকে ভালবেসে ছিলেন কিন্তু তাকে তার জীবনে কোন কারন বসত জীবন সঙ্গি হিসাবে পেলেন না। তারপর তিনি এমন কোন মানুসকে পাননি তার জীবনে যে তার সেই আগের মনের আখাঙ্কিত মানুসটির যায়গা পুরন করতে সক্ষম বা তিনি এটা মনে করতেন। তাই তিনি নিজে বিবাহ নামক ঘটনা ঘটান নি। যদি বিবাহ ঘটনা ঘট্ট তবে সেই ঘটনার পরিনতি ভালই হত। আর ঘটবেই যদি হরস্কপ বলত তবে সেটা aromatically ঘটেযেত। option টা মানুসের হাতে থাকে।
Biltu,

I did not request you to translate to Bengali Language.

I just mentioned that you were thinking in Bengali, while wrting in English... I just made a statement.

Posts in Mysticboard should be in English only, as English is the International & default Language of Mysticboard.

Sorry if I mis guided you.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 4:18 am

Though sweetest, our first language, hindi in my case and bangla, my father-tongue as I call and consider it as, enticed to Her by my father's book-case full of books in Bangla, but personally have had no problem with french either or 'russian' from time to time here, *either*? ;-)

It is never about language, for me, but what they are trying to tell and share?

Sometimes, those who are trying to or think they are, get clueless and then we get into such problems?

Maybe those riding over rainbows are not being serious or sincere and wanting to share, and not LUNAtic, but are clueless how to share, whether in english or bangla (many errors in that too!)? ;-)

Just trying!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat May 10, 2014 1:36 pm

RishiRahul
RishiRahul wrote:Biltu,

I did not request you to translate to Bengali Language.

I just mentioned that you were thinking in Bengali, while wrting in English... I just made a statement.

Posts in Mysticboard should be in English only, as English is the International & default Language of Mysticboard.

Sorry if I mis guided you.

RishiRahul
I thought it was a request as you put a mark -- ? which make me thought what would be in the Bengali language :smt005

Though it was fun for me to type in that Bengali language :) :smt006 when I write in English my mind thinking in English Language, Thinking in Bengali and writing in English not possible for me :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 2:34 pm

biltu wrote: ...

"The most extensive catalog of the world’s languages, generally taken to be as authoritative as any, is that of Ethnologue (published by SIL International), whose detailed classified list as of 2009 included 6,909 distinct languages."

If interested in (human) languages [which and particularly speech makes humans distinctive from other animals]

http://www.linguisticsociety.org/conten ... here-world

One statement in it caught my interest made me smile as it rang a bell...! ;-)

'For a native of Milan, the differences between the speech of that city and that of Turin may loom large, but for a visitor from Kuala Lumpur both are “Italian.” Similarly, the differences we find across the world in grammars seem very important, but for an outside observer—say, a biologist studying communication among living beings in general—all are relatively minor variations on the single theme of Human language.'

Love, Light and Reality,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 2:40 pm

... Astrology too is a language with its grammar, syntax, etc etc. For astrologers, the different systems of astrology seem distinct languages, for an outsider, they are all the same language. To an even farther observer, all languages of divination including tarot, numerology etc seem the same! To the blessed SCEPTIC, it is all a non-language! In other words: GIBBERISH! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”