A Simple Sharing and question that resulted in the *EXPECTED...?*

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

A Simple Sharing and question that resulted in the *EXPECTED...?*

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 07, 2014 2:13 am

But, such is our decree and karma (PURRHAPS?) that we must pursue...?

GOOD to sense that we are not alone in our pursuits, though digging in different places, in different ways, even at SAME places, together...? ;-)

And sifting through mountains of sand (SILLICA?) that exists or collected over TIME...?

"I am definitely not trying to be flippant or criticising you, Dr. xyz, but this brings up so many points in time when marakatwa (death?) could be possible. Of course longevity questions come up from time to time, generally from older individuals or where relatives are terminally-ill, etc. But, just thinking aloud, one would expect that maraka periods -- even when not making the curtain fall (in most cases death happens/occurs only once, although we do have documented cases of NDE where seemingly dead people do return despite being declared clinically-dead) -- would or should bring up the fear or thoughts of possible death in the nativities going through maraka periods! I believe that is a reasonable expectation if the infrastructure of astrology really works. This individual was unique because though fairly ill for a long period of time and after coronary bypass etc used to be a bit of dare-devil and loved life with a rare gusto. He even a few years prior to actual death was visiting a SE Asian country and gave parasailing a try at his age and medical condition. Something, I would not even dare to try during my non-maraka transits! Remarkable man in other ways as well! :-)"

24-Aug-1941, 09:14, Calcutta, India was what was put on the desk! Some of you have seen that as a birthdata put on the test-bench! POOR MARS!!

PURR-haps I should not have shared here, but sometimes X-posting does convey the message across, even though not posted privately as too was a mode and medium available?

ONLY when pressed HARD and heated, does SILICA (sand?) turn into fragile glass, which is rather beautiful and transparent...? Unless 'tempered' by more heat and metals added, etc.?

SIMILARILY, when opaque COAL, nubile but willing, gets pressed HARD and HEATED, it turns into a precious chunk of DIAMOND, and those have been known to please VENUS who then is believed in our belief and craft as: VENUS BLESSINGS! ;-)

WHY does saturn exalt in the sign of venus?
Why does venus feel uncomfortable in the grip of mercury, and drifts to Jupiter, but shuns mercury who (Well, you all are astrologers and know the usual and so on...?) ;-?

And, so many puzzles that we simply accept and even begin to try to JUSTIFY...? Why and what-for...?? Or WHOM-for???

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: A Simple Sharing and question that resulted in the *EXPECTED...?*

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:But, such is our decree and karma (PURRHAPS?) that we must pursue...?

GOOD to sense that we are not alone in our pursuits, though digging in different places, in different ways, even at SAME places, together...? ;-)

And sifting through mountains of sand (SILLICA?) that exists or collected over TIME...?

"I am definitely not trying to be flippant or criticising you, Dr. xyz, but this brings up so many points in time when marakatwa (death?) could be possible. Of course longevity questions come up from time to time, generally from older individuals or where relatives are terminally-ill, etc. But, just thinking aloud, one would expect that maraka periods -- even when not making the curtain fall (in most cases death happens/occurs only once, although we do have documented cases of NDE where seemingly dead people do return despite being declared clinically-dead) -- would or should bring up the fear or thoughts of possible death in the nativities going through maraka periods! I believe that is a reasonable expectation if the infrastructure of astrology really works. This individual was unique because though fairly ill for a long period of time and after coronary bypass etc used to be a bit of dare-devil and loved life with a rare gusto. He even a few years prior to actual death was visiting a SE Asian country and gave parasailing a try at his age and medical condition. Something, I would not even dare to try during my non-maraka transits! Remarkable man in other ways as well! :-)"

24-Aug-1941, 09:14, Calcutta, India was what was put on the desk! Some of you have seen that as a birthdata put on the test-bench! POOR MARS!!

PURR-haps I should not have shared here, but sometimes X-posting does convey the message across, even though not posted privately as too was a mode and medium available?

ONLY when pressed HARD and heated, does SILICA (sand?) turn into fragile glass, which is rather beautiful and transparent...? Unless 'tempered' by more heat and metals added, etc.?

SIMILARILY, when opaque COAL, nubile but willing, gets pressed HARD and HEATED, it turns into a precious chunk of DIAMOND, and those have been known to please VENUS who then is believed in our belief and craft as: VENUS BLESSINGS! ;-)

Why does venus feel uncomfortable in the grip of mercury, and drifts to Jupiter, but shuns mercury who (Well, you all are astrologers and know the usual and so on...?) ;-?

And, so many puzzles that we simply accept and even begin to try to JUSTIFY...? Why and what-for...?? Or WHOM-for???

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Interesting post!

Mars is the marak lord in the chart; with some affliction from Ketu, though Ketu's degree is far from Mars.

So, in which year did the native live twice?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 5:13 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:But, such is our decree and karma (PURRHAPS?) that we must pursue...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Interesting post!

Mars is the marak lord in the chart; with some affliction from Ketu, though Ketu's degree is far from Mars.

Rishi
This was NOT a NDE chart! If that is what you meant by 'live twice'?  :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Interesting post!

Rishi

Dada,

NDE= near to death experience. Right?

James Bond had a near to death experience in a movie named' You only live twice'. I guess the marakas can do that.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 8:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Interesting post!

Rishi

Dada,

NDE= near to death experience. Right?

James Bond had a near to death experience in a movie named' You only live twice'. I guess the marakas can do that.

Rishi
My guess too, but thought I would ask at a few places where maraca vidya was being shared or knowlwdgeable people were likely to be present... ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Rishi,

I wrote that in a hurry, since I needed to go and buy groceries and mail a few letters, etc :-(

I see what happened! It is this bad habit and style of mine to write long, run-on sentences that is a Grammar Teacher *BIG NO NO!*
I often tend to do that because my sentences are more faithful to capturing my train of thoughts (I blame it on the MOON!) as they arose, rather than the agony it might be causing to some readers. Few complain from time to time, others do not. At first I used to think they are being polite, but they were not! Since from their responses, when they found time to, they seemed to *GET IT*, exactly what I was saying or trying to say! I should have left the NDE part out, but TOO LATE brother! The damage is done :-(

I do have a few NDE charts in the ISAR boxes. I used to subscribe to their data services and they used to mail data (birthdata and salient events, like the ADB, only in the inconvenient format of hard-copy) and collected quite a few good data. I once got overly ambitious and invested in a new technology of the IRIS pen scanner, which claimed to be able to scan line by line and convert it into an ASCII file. Unfortunately, due to being new technology, it turned out to be such a shoddy purchase and pretty useless for data-scanning, since it made so many errors that it would make DRAGON SPEECH RECOGNITION SYSTEM BEAT ITS CHEST like a proud GORILLA! Why am I such a sucker for MAIL-ORDER ADs...? Me and my big brother, both! :-?

Take care,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Rishi,

I wrote that in a hurry, since I needed to go and buy groceries and mail a few letters, etc :-(

I see what happened! It is this bad habit and style of mine to write long, run-on sentences that is a Grammar Teacher *BIG NO NO!*
I often tend to do that because my sentences are more faithful to capturing my train of thoughts (I blame it on the MOON!) as they arose, rather than the agony it might be causing to some readers. Few complain from time to time, others do not. At first I used to think they are being polite, but they were not! Since from their responses, when they found time to, they seemed to *GET IT*, exactly what I was saying or trying to say! I should have left the NDE part out, but TOO LATE brother! The damage is done :-(

I do have a few NDE charts in the ISAR boxes. I used to subscribe to their data services and they used to mail data (birthdata and salient events, like the ADB, only in the inconvenient format of hard-copy) and collected quite a few good data. I once got overly ambitious and invested in a new technology of the IRIS pen scanner, which claimed to be able to scan line by line and convert it into an ASCII file. Unfortunately, due to being new technology, it turned out to be such a shoddy purchase and pretty useless for data-scanning, since it made so many errors that it would make DRAGON SPEECH RECOGNITION SYSTEM BEAT ITS CHEST like a proud GORILLA! Why am I such a sucker for MAIL-ORDER ADs...? Me and my big brother, both! :-?

Take care,

Rohiniranjan
Oh well!

Why dont you share 1 or charts where the native 'lived twice, with the period when it happened.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 09, 2014 7:04 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Rishi,

Take care,

Rohiniranjan
Oh well!

Why dont you share 1 or charts where the native 'lived twice, with the period when it happened.

Rishi
It is filed away or more like boxed away stuff. But you might be able to find some of those on astrodienst. They did take some of their data from ISAR-IDEA collection. If I find any I will share, whenever I get to the boxes!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”