The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Rishi said=       A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.
So Jupiter gives the effect of being in kanya + being in the 8th. bhava..... sort of thing.

RR said=A forensic suggestion in such cases, friends
Rather than going with qualities and trait etc approach, we should try to see if the spouse has mercurian influences in the lagna of the spouse, or jupitarian. Also, time of marriage and planets associated, in such cases. Not a sure-fire starting approach but makes it a bit more objective etc. Was this a real example or just an example?

Rishi said=The natives wife has retro mercury in lagna; and mercury is his 7th. lord.
(lagna as the bhava midpoint)

The above relates to a couple.

Rishi
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed May 28, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Let me give a couples birth details:
Male=10 Dec 1962 @ 13.20 hrs in Darjeeling
Female=25 Dec 1962@ 14.20 hrs in Nagpur, India

Rishi

The above are the birth times of another couple.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 28, 2014 6:23 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Let me give a couples birth details:
Male=10 Dec 1962 @ 13.20 hrs in Darjeeling
Female=25 Dec 1962@ 14.20 hrs in Nagpur, India

Rishi

The above are the birth times of another couple.

Rishi
Well, "fellow-explorer', you should have clarified that, should you have not?

And, why are we jumping from one branch to another, Sir? :-)

Should we not, FIRST, examine the first example? Then move to the second, and then third since we are in early phases of our attempts to examine a pattern...?

Let us be like squirrels or little innocent human children and not revert back to proving that Darwin was right and we humans carry our monkey-APE ancestral genes within us!

Makes sense??

Love, Light, Levity,

Dada

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 28, 2014 6:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Rishi said=       A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.
So Jupiter gives the effect of being in kanya + being in the 8th. bhava..... sort of thing.

Rather than going with qualities and trait etc approach, we should try to see if the spouse has mercurian influences in the lagna of the spouse, or jupitarian. Also, time of marriage and planets associated, in such cases. Not a sure-fire starting approach but makes it a bit more objective etc. Was this a real example or just an example?

Rishi said=The natives wife has retro mercury in lagna; and mercury is his 7th. lord.

Rishi
So, presumably, you have their birthdata? Care to share those accurately (no rectification please! :-)) so that we can re-examine these sharings of yours?

Best wishes,

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mysbcrs

Re: The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

Post by mysbcrs » Thu May 29, 2014 5:04 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
In your chart, what have you experienced as the differences between CRS in rashi vs CRS in chalita :-)
I wonder too... if mysbcrs would like to share? And thank you, mysbcrs for agreeing.

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

I dont know whether I have the competence to respond. Nevertheless I shall make an attempt!

20/feb/60 Bangalore 15:15. I am assuming the usual chalit where the lagna is considered the mid point of tanu bhava. Actually five planets change places.

Rasi has Ju+Sa in 7th and Ve+Ma in 8th. In chalit 8th has none, Ve+MA move to 7th, Ju moves to 6th. Ra moves from 4th to 3rd and Ke from 10th to 9th.

Taking 7th (the house that sees the maximum churn :) ), I feel Ju+Sa (conservative Sa+Expansionistic Ju with a touch of Sagittarian fire [purity] ) seems to be far closer to reality than Sa+Ve+Ma (aggressively lascivious).

The chalit impact that I have experienced is the robust health due to Ju in 6th (or is it due to VRY of Rasi on account of 6th lord in 8th?)
OH CRS ji, you are so modest :-) Thanks for self-observations and comments shared. Your chart introduces an interesting situation. The debilitated moon in your house of sickness. It receives stronger cancellation (no cancellation if using traditional factors) in rasi but strong cancellation using chalita (eq as well as sripati) as well as some degree of GKY (weaker kind though since not in Kendra, plus the VRY as you mentioned.

The point I was making earlier is that the 'interpretation' approach risks becoming a bit subjective and partly because we all use slightly different approaches and emphases. However, a more objective approach would be if you see the concordant influences on lagna in your spouse's chart. I know darakaraka etc would have a role to play in it but for the first cut, I will simply focus more on the spousal chart (rasi chalita etc) and then broaden the scope of investigation.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

In my wife's chart lagna is in Sc with no graha in tanu or in 7th. In Chalit Su moves from 2nd to tanu (not much in evidence in reality). In Rasi lagna is aspected by lagnesh Ma from 10th (some evidence of this in real life) who moves to 9th in chalit. No other aspect on lagna in either chart. 7th lord Ve is in 12th in both.
Bottomline, I am afraid, there is not much of correspondence between the two.
Without correct and original birthdata (not rectified or ayanamsha dependent!), it would be hard for me to draw my bottomline or concur with yours, CRSji, and we all shall keep on spinning our wheels separately, as has characteristically been seen on internet -- and our bicycle will not move ahead, but turn into a stationary "exercise cycle" {Lot of sweat but no progress} ;-)

Love and Light and Levity,

Rohiniranjan
I fully agree with you RR ji :-)
CRS

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Thu May 29, 2014 5:19 am

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
In your chart, what have you experienced as the differences between CRS in rashi vs CRS in chalita :-)
I wonder too... if mysbcrs would like to share? And thank you, mysbcrs for agreeing.

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

I dont know whether I have the competence to respond. Nevertheless I shall make an attempt!

20/feb/60 Bangalore 15:15. I am assuming the usual chalit where the lagna is considered the mid point of tanu bhava. Actually five planets change places.

Rasi has Ju+Sa in 7th and Ve+Ma in 8th. In chalit 8th has none, Ve+MA move to 7th, Ju moves to 6th. Ra moves from 4th to 3rd and Ke from 10th to 9th.

Taking 7th (the house that sees the maximum churn :) ), I feel Ju+Sa (conservative Sa+Expansionistic Ju with a touch of Sagittarian fire [purity] ) seems to be far closer to reality than Sa+Ve+Ma (aggressively lascivious).

The chalit impact that I have experienced is the robust health due to Ju in 6th (or is it due to VRY of Rasi on account of 6th lord in 8th?)

mysbcrs ji,

Another movement which can, more sharply, indicate better is:= Rahu in 3rd. or Rahu in 4th; rather the nodal axis in 3/9, or in 4/10.

By the way, did your birth time change from 14.45 to 15.15 (not sure)?
Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

15:15 is what I use for Lahiri. I have given the time with a few minutes around this time for other ayanmshas. But dont think have given it as 14:45 anytime.

As for Rahu - Can you help me with some indicators on what could be key differences?
Thats okay! maybe my mistake in understanding/recording the time; and after all we are growing older.

nodes at 3/9 like yours= sudden reversals in life, but good for spirituality;  courageous to take on ideas; short travels

nodes at 4/10 like your= home or domesticity 'becomes' important in life and take a priority over profession; home peace gets upset due to maintaning/want of balance between profession & home life.

Rishi
Thanks Rishi ji. - I would say 4/10 is closer to reality.

As for birth time - 15:15 is what I see in my old Kundali. Not sure what was the source for that or how accurate it is. Based on some key events I would say this could be off the mark by a couple of minutes.
CRS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 29, 2014 12:10 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Another movement which can, more sharply, indicate better is:= Rahu in 3rd. or Rahu in 4th; rather the nodal axis in 3/9, or in 4/10.

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

15:15 is what I use for Lahiri. I have given the time with a few minutes around this time for other ayanmshas. But dont think have given it as 14:45 anytime.

As for Rahu - Can you help me with some indicators on what could be key differences?
Thats okay! maybe my mistake in understanding/recording the time; and after all we are growing older.

nodes at 3/9 like yours= sudden reversals in life, but good for spirituality;  courageous to take on ideas; short travels

nodes at 4/10 like your= home or domesticity 'becomes' important in life and take a priority over profession; home peace gets upset due to maintaning/want of balance between profession & home life.

Rishi

As for birth time - 15:15 is what I see in my old Kundali. Not sure what was the source for that or how accurate it is. Based on some key events I would say this could be off the mark by a couple of minutes.
I think going by kundali time (if given in IST etc) is a safe starting point always (compared to relative's recall etc). The problem with kundalis arises only when ishta etc is given which indicates the interval from sunrise. And that can sometimes become a "make-work" (=headache!) for modern astrologers because the question arises about which sunrise? In olden days (generations before 40s and some even later) kundali-makers used all sorts of ephemerides (panchangs) and there was poor concordance there. In my father's chart (early 1900s) there were SERIOUS calculation errors and for a long time my naughty brother used to tease our dear old sweet mother about our *non-existent step-mom and step-siblings*, because the panditjee while close re. predictions about career had emphatically and wrongly stated that the child (my dad) would have two marriages and a few other big bloopers. Mind you in those days it was not uncommon for individuals to have up to four marriages according to prevailing customs! ;-)

Lot of folks these days give only their times rectified by some one and then it becomes an additional series of questions and answers to get the original time. Ayanamsha is a big culprit and also dubious methods of birth rectifications ingrained in our system :-(

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 29, 2014 12:17 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

OH CRS ji, you are so modest :-) Thanks for self-observations and comments shared. Your chart introduces an interesting situation. The debilitated moon in your house of sickness. It receives stronger cancellation (no cancellation if using traditional factors) in rasi but strong cancellation using chalita (eq as well as sripati) as well as some degree of GKY (weaker kind though since not in Kendra, plus the VRY as you mentioned.

The point I was making earlier is that the 'interpretation' approach risks becoming a bit subjective and partly because we all use slightly different approaches and emphases. However, a more objective approach would be if you see the concordant influences on lagna in your spouse's chart. I know darakaraka etc would have a role to play in it but for the first cut, I will simply focus more on the spousal chart (rasi chalita etc) and then broaden the scope of investigation.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

In my wife's chart lagna is in Sc with no graha in tanu or in 7th. In Chalit Su moves from 2nd to tanu (not much in evidence in reality). In Rasi lagna is aspected by lagnesh Ma from 10th (some evidence of this in real life) who moves to 9th in chalit. No other aspect on lagna in either chart. 7th lord Ve is in 12th in both.
Bottomline, I am afraid, there is not much of correspondence between the two.
Without correct and original birthdata (not rectified or ayanamsha dependent!), it would be hard for me to draw my bottomline or concur with yours, CRSji, and we all shall keep on spinning our wheels separately, as has characteristically been seen on internet -- and our bicycle will not move ahead, but turn into a stationary "exercise cycle" {Lot of sweat but no progress} ;-)

Love and Light and Levity,

Rohiniranjan
I fully agree with you RR ji :-)
I am glad you guys are so understanding about my laments about research and my *fuming and laments* (particularly internet) about it at times and places! I should stop caring too much and   :smt020  instead and let LA-LA-LAND prevail...!

Love, Light, Levity,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 29, 2014 1:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

Rishi
You must be joking! You are still a young LAD on the better side of 60! Look at biltu!! At 94 he is still full of bubbles! Speaking of which, where is he...?  :smt018
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Rishi said=       A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.

Rishi
So, presumably, you have their birthdata? Care to share those accurately (no rectification please! :-)) so that we can re-examine these sharings of yours?

Best wishes,

Dada

Oh! the birhdates of this set cannot be shared. Sorry my mistake for bringing these up.

The other set, already displayed are allright & not rectified.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 29, 2014 6:15 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

Rishi

Dear mysbcrs,

nodes in 4/10 relates to rasi chart.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Fri May 30, 2014 3:50 am

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

Rishi

Dear mysbcrs,

Rishi
Yes Rishi ji. 3/9 is chaliy. This essentially means Easi seems to reflect the position better.
CRS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 am

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

Rishi

Dear mysbcrs,

Rishi
Yes Rishi ji. 3/9 is chaliy. This essentially means Easi seems to reflect the position better.
Guys,

Since I cannot share data etc at this time, please take this case or instance I am offering as a "trust me" and hopefully I have gained it? :-)

The intention of sharing is not to throw a monkey-wrench in the works, but I have recently seen a chart (different matter and context) where rahu is in 3rd (ketu 9th natch) rasi (a chara rasi) but moves to 4th in chalita. The individual is imaginative, but extremely devoted to family and a regular person with moves, but no drastic reversals, hates travelling, homelife had been regular along with work life.

So, a mix of what rishi described as the signature for the 3/9 and 4/10.

Just something to notice and then kind of keep it or toss in the 'to be shredded' bin!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 30, 2014 4:38 am

Yes. The Rasi shows the Main, while the chalit shows the finer, internal Flavours.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 30, 2014 5:10 am

OK :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”