The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Those who are interested and intrigued by the chalit-kundali, which moves planets to houses other than where the sign (whole sign system) has domain may check this preliminary notion! Such chalit patterns often confuse stark beginners who look at an indian system chart and get confused by the numbers! So a sun in the extremes of virgo may move to a house with #5 or 7 which makes them either happy (leo) or sad (libra)!

That aside, please take up a chart of a nativity well known to you in life (not just internet) or your own if you have chalit movements in your chart and see: Does the whole sign arrangement reflect your true inner nature and chalit as your projected persona and how you come across? Or vice versa...??

Please do not immediately begin to think of padas and so on which have been seen by some as reflecting something similar.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Those who are interested and intrigued by the chalit-kundali, which moves planets to houses other than where the sign (whole sign system) has domain may check this preliminary notion! Such chalit patterns often confuse stark beginners who look at an indian system chart and get confused by the numbers! So a sun in the extremes of virgo may move to a house with #5 or 7 which makes them either happy (leo) or sad (libra)!

That aside, please take up a chart of a nativity well known to you in life (not just internet) or your own if you have chalit movements in your chart and see: Does the whole sign arrangement reflect your true inner nature and chalit as your projected persona and how you come across? Or vice versa...??

Please do not immediately begin to think of padas and so on which have been seen by some as reflecting something similar.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Well, I would say that the rasi chart shows the true inner nature better.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 21, 2014 7:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Those who are interested and intrigued by the chalit-kundali, which moves planets to houses other than where the sign (whole sign system) has domain may check this preliminary notion! Such chalit patterns often confuse stark beginners who look at an indian system chart and get confused by the numbers! So a sun in the extremes of virgo may move to a house with #5 or 7 which makes them either happy (leo) or sad (libra)!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
So, now the more penetrating question: When we interact with others via internet forums etc, do they see our chalit image or the whole sign bhava placements, in us ... :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
So, now the more penetrating question: When we interact with others via internet forums etc, do they see our chalit image or the whole sign bhava placements, in us ... :-)
Rasi, I think.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rasi, I think.

Rishi
Could be so. I am not 100% sure, though... :-(
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Fri May 23, 2014 4:23 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rasi, I think.

Rishi
RR ji/Rishi ji,

I personally dont think it is so simple. We need to separate "what we display on the forums/internet" and "what is seen/perceived by others".
On internet we can only "see" the mind of the other person to some extent and added pointers like consistency of thinking. Hence I would think that we see more of Chandra lagna, 2nd and 3rd house.
CRS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 23, 2014 4:49 am

mysbcrs wrote:
...RR ji/Rishi ji,

I personally dont think it is so simple. We need to separate "what we display on the forums/internet" and "what is seen/perceived by others".
On internet we can only "see" the mind of the other person to some extent and added pointers like consistency of thinking. Hence I would think that we see more of Chandra lagna, 2nd and 3rd house.

OH MY GOD!

But YOU are right CRS ji! :-)

But, regardless of where we all MEET, do we not sense a CONNECTION? ;-)
Follow that and not the words and word-fights and, LOVE will become EVIDENT! ;-)

Amitabh trying to teach Jaya, Botany, through language and history? As per the PLOT...?

Such might be what the modern plight has become in our wrestlings as we come to terms with whether astrology is SCIENCE or LANGUAGE?

CHUPKE CHUPKE?

Sometimes Bollywood, silly, winks at us and provides simple answers?

We can always DIG DEEPER? After we all together FIND and enjoy that movie?

Chupke Chupke?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 23, 2014 7:55 am

When cold science meets, LIFE, LOVE and BIOLOGY BEGINS!

A LOVE upon which even astrology and MA smiles? ;-)

Gende ka phool or gobhi ka phool aur jhingaa!

Never challenge a scientist about science or language!

They LOVE BOTH: MA and BABA!

And religion etc...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

[WHERE it becomes complicated, at least in this pursuit of astrology where we read for essentially strangers (including some that seem so familiar?) but do not insist on FEEDBACK consistently? Big Mistake and something that always saved my *goat* as that expression meant, metaphorically? I suppose that is where science and statistics came to the aid of some of us?  Always trust your instincts and learning (books, schools, whatever?) but NEVER ignore the lively REALity of LIFE as you live and experience it, step-by-step! If you don't, problems shall arise, if you still remain SERIOUS and SINCERE, in your personal pursuit...?]

So, we share many views, ideas and so on, but soon find out that nothing perceived or shared captured the reality? But is that a problem or simply a realization that reality is VASTER than any of us, singly, could have grabbed in our grasp? COMPREHENSION?? Hence, each day must begin with the ritual I often remind ALL MY FRIENDS? Suryodaya waking -- the walk down with a pail and axe to the river, where we chop wood, collect water, bring it home, make tea and another DAY begins! LIFE and ASTROLOGY must never become TWO, for they both are indeed ONE!

Love, Light, Reality?

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 25, 2014 4:18 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rasi, I think.

Rishi
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

In that way every planet speaks about others perception about a chart, more so the moon as because its an important planet.

But out of A Rasi chart and A bhava chart, the rasi chart speaks more about the native, in comparison.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 25, 2014 7:52 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote: ...
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

In that way every planet speaks about others perception about a chart, more so the moon as because its an important planet.

But out of A Rasi chart and A bhava chart, the rasi chart speaks more about the native, in comparison.

Rishi
So, then the natural question arises: What is the sole purpose of the chalit-bhava chart? Why use it, unless it does have a utility? What would be that...?

Rohiniranjan

[CRS ji, your sharing initiated some more thoughts, but let me start a fresh thread on PIs ;-)]

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Mon May 26, 2014 4:40 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi
So, then the natural question arises: What is the sole purpose of the chalit-bhava chart? Why use it, unless it does have a utility? What would be that...?

Rohiniranjan

[CRS ji, your sharing initiated some more thoughts, but let me start a fresh thread on PIs ;-)]
RR ji, Rishi ji,

For an astrologer who is trying to understand the person in front of him using chart, I agree with Rishi ji that Rasi chart seems to be a better choice. But then this could be due to the fact that astro rules for understanding a person are based largely on signs and grahas and not much on Bhava. In my own chart four out of nine change places.

My previous post was only intended for internet interactions. In such a scneario the astrologer is only seeing communications from a virtual person. These two situations (seeing a person in physical form and virtual form) are not comparable. It could turn out to be like trying to relate Amitabh Bachhan's chart  to his performance in Trishul (although even in real life all of us do simultaneusly act and live all the time :smt017 )

and RR ji I did take a look at the other post. Getting such a thoughtful post in return for some simple musings is nothing but serendipity!
CRS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 26, 2014 4:46 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

RR ji, Rishi ji,

For an astrologer who is trying to understand the person in front of him using chart, I agree with Rishi ji that Rasi chart seems to be a better choice. But then this could be due to the fact that astro rules for understanding a person are based largely on signs and grahas and not much on Bhava. In my own chart four out of nine change places.

My previous post was only intended for internet interactions. In such a scneario the astrologer is only seeing communications from a virtual person. These two situations (seeing a person in physical form and virtual form) are not comparable. It could turn out to be like trying to relate Amitabh Bachhan's chart  to his performance in Trishul (although even in real life all of us do simultaneusly act and live all the time :smt017 )

and RR ji I did take a look at the other post. Getting such a thoughtful post in return for some simple musings is nothing but serendipity!
Aww Shucks! Thanks for nice words, tho!!

Big B would not be a good example because he would be deliberately performing a role. I am assuming that there are no *dramas* going on on internet, but it is more like a facet or fragment of the person is showing up through messages etc. So, naturally, it is not like an 'in the flesh' conversation. But even there, there are differences and shades, are there not? We meet someone in a business meeting or at a party and get an impression, but if we do get to know the person a bit better and more wholistically, impressions change. Even though no significant 'acting' is going on. Since you are fortunate to possess so many shifts in the planets in your chart, what have you experienced as the differences between CRS in rashi vs CRS in chalita :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.
So Jupiter gives the effect of being in kanya + being in the 8th. bhava..... sort of thing.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
In your chart, what have you experienced as the differences between CRS in rashi vs CRS in chalita :-)
I wonder too... if mysbcrs would like to share? And thank you, mysbcrs for agreeing.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.
So Jupiter gives the effect of being in kanya + being in the 8th. bhava..... sort of thing.

Rishi
A forensic suggestion in such cases, friends :-)
Rather than going with qualities and trait etc approach, we should try to see if the spouse has mercurian influences in the lagna of the spouse, or jupitarian. Also, time of marriage and planets associated, in such cases. Not a sure-fire starting approach but makes it a bit more objective etc. Was this a real example or just an example?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”