The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mysbcrs

Re: The planetary intrigue! When planets move... (not TRANSIT!)

Post by mysbcrs » Tue May 27, 2014 4:35 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
In your chart, what have you experienced as the differences between CRS in rashi vs CRS in chalita :-)
I wonder too... if mysbcrs would like to share? And thank you, mysbcrs for agreeing.

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

I dont know whether I have the competence to respond. Nevertheless I shall make an attempt!

20/feb/60 Bangalore 15:15. I am assuming the usual chalit where the lagna is considered the mid point of tanu bhava. Actually five planets change places.

Rasi has Ju+Sa in 7th and Ve+Ma in 8th. In chalit 8th has none, Ve+MA move to 7th, Ju moves to 6th. Ra moves from 4th to 3rd and Ke from 10th to 9th.

Taking 7th (the house that sees the maximum churn :) ), I feel Ju+Sa (conservative Sa+Expansionistic Ju with a touch of Sagittarian fire [purity] ) seems to be far closer to reality than Sa+Ve+Ma (aggressively lascivious).

The chalit impact that I have experienced is the robust health due to Ju in 6th (or is it due to VRY of Rasi on account of 6th lord in 8th?)
CRS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 27, 2014 10:03 am

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
In your chart, what have you experienced as the differences between CRS in rashi vs CRS in chalita :-)
I wonder too... if mysbcrs would like to share? And thank you, mysbcrs for agreeing.

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

I dont know whether I have the competence to respond. Nevertheless I shall make an attempt!

20/feb/60 Bangalore 15:15. I am assuming the usual chalit where the lagna is considered the mid point of tanu bhava. Actually five planets change places.

Rasi has Ju+Sa in 7th and Ve+Ma in 8th. In chalit 8th has none, Ve+MA move to 7th, Ju moves to 6th. Ra moves from 4th to 3rd and Ke from 10th to 9th.

Taking 7th (the house that sees the maximum churn :) ), I feel Ju+Sa (conservative Sa+Expansionistic Ju with a touch of Sagittarian fire [purity] ) seems to be far closer to reality than Sa+Ve+Ma (aggressively lascivious).

The chalit impact that I have experienced is the robust health due to Ju in 6th (or is it due to VRY of Rasi on account of 6th lord in 8th?)
OH CRS ji, you are so modest :-) Thanks for self-observations and comments shared. Your chart introduces an interesting situation. The debilitated moon in your house of sickness. It receives stronger cancellation (no cancellation if using traditional factors) in rasi but strong cancellation using chalita (eq as well as sripati) as well as some degree of GKY (weaker kind though since not in Kendra, plus the VRY as you mentioned.

The point I was making earlier is that the 'interpretation' approach risks becoming a bit subjective and partly because we all use slightly different approaches and emphases. However, a more objective approach would be if you see the concordant influences on lagna in your spouse's chart. I know darakaraka etc would have a role to play in it but for the first cut, I will simply focus more on the spousal chart (rasi chalita etc) and then broaden the scope of investigation.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 27, 2014 1:41 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Another movement which can, more sharply, indicate better is:= Rahu in 3rd. or Rahu in 4th; rather the nodal axis in 3/9, or in 4/10.

By the way, did your birth time change from 14.45 to 15.15 (not sure)?
Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote: ...
RR ji/Rishi ji,

I personally dont think it is so simple. We need to separate "what we display on the forums/internet" and "what is seen/perceived by others".
On internet we can only "see" the mind of the other person to some extent and added pointers like consistency of thinking. Hence I would think that we see more of Chandra lagna, 2nd and 3rd house.
Dear mysbcrs ji,

In that way every planet speaks about others perception about a chart, more so the moon as because its an important planet.

But out of A Rasi chart and A bhava chart, the rasi chart speaks more about the native, in comparison.

Rishi
So, then the natural question arises: What is the sole purpose of the chalit-bhava chart? Why use it, unless it does have a utility? What would be that...?

Rohiniranjan

[CRS ji, your sharing initiated some more thoughts, but let me start a fresh thread on PIs ;-)]

A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.
So Jupiter gives the effect of being in kanya + being in the 8th. bhava..... sort of thing.

Rishi
A forensic suggestion in such cases, friends :-)
Rather than going with qualities and trait etc approach, we should try to see if the spouse has mercurian influences in the lagna of the spouse, or jupitarian. Also, time of marriage and planets associated, in such cases. Not a sure-fire starting approach but makes it a bit more objective etc. Was this a real example or just an example?

Good idea, Dada,

The natives wife has retro mercury in lagna; and mercury is his 7th. lord.
(lagna as the bhava midpoint)

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 27, 2014 4:27 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

I personally dont think it is so simple. We need to separate "what we display on the forums/internet" and "what is seen/perceived by others".
On internet we can only "see" the mind of the other person to some extent and added pointers like consistency of thinking. Hence I would think that we see more of Chandra lagna, 2nd and 3rd house.
Dear mysbcrs ji,

In that way every planet speaks about others perception about a chart, more so the moon as because its an important planet.

But out of A Rasi chart and A bhava chart, the rasi chart speaks more about the native, in comparison.

Rishi
So, then the natural question arises: What is the sole purpose of the chalit-bhava chart? Why use it, unless it does have a utility? What would be that...?

Rohiniranjan

[CRS ji, your sharing initiated some more thoughts, but let me start a fresh thread on PIs ;-)]

A try= A meena lagna has Jupiter in Kanya; which means Jupiter is in 7th. rasi, but 8th. bhava.
So Jupiter gives the effect of being in kanya + being in the 8th. bhava..... sort of thing.

Rishi
Rather than going with qualities and trait etc approach, we should try to see if the spouse has mercurian influences in the lagna of the spouse, or jupitarian. Also, time of marriage and planets associated, in such cases. Not a sure-fire starting approach but makes it a bit more objective etc. Was this a real example or just an example?

Good idea, Dada,

Rishi
That is understandable and expected, but is Jupiter involved by association, aspect, rulership would then be the next thing to examine! In the spouse's horoscope!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Good idea, Dada,

Rishi
That is understandable and expected, but is Jupiter involved by association, aspect, rulership would then be the next thing to examine! In the spouse's horoscope!

Rohiniranjan
No, Jupiter is not in this case.

Let me give a couples birth details:
Male=10 Dec 1962 @ 13.20 hrs in Darjeeling
Female=25 Dec 1962@ 14.20 hrs in Nagpur, India

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Good idea, Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rishi,

Please check the data given. Particularly the wife's...! Something is not right!! :-)

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 pm

The wifes details are alright, Dada

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Wed May 28, 2014 11:41 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

OH CRS ji, you are so modest :-) Thanks for self-observations and comments shared. Your chart introduces an interesting situation. The debilitated moon in your house of sickness. It receives stronger cancellation (no cancellation if using traditional factors) in rasi but strong cancellation using chalita (eq as well as sripati) as well as some degree of GKY (weaker kind though since not in Kendra, plus the VRY as you mentioned.

The point I was making earlier is that the 'interpretation' approach risks becoming a bit subjective and partly because we all use slightly different approaches and emphases. However, a more objective approach would be if you see the concordant influences on lagna in your spouse's chart. I know darakaraka etc would have a role to play in it but for the first cut, I will simply focus more on the spousal chart (rasi chalita etc) and then broaden the scope of investigation.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

In my wife's chart lagna is in Sc with no graha in tanu or in 7th. In Chalit Su moves from 2nd to tanu (not much in evidence in reality). In Rasi lagna is aspected by lagnesh Ma from 10th (some evidence of this in real life) who moves to 9th in chalit. No other aspect on lagna in either chart. 7th lord Ve is in 12th in both.
Bottomline, I am afraid, there is not much of correspondence between the two.
CRS

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Wed May 28, 2014 1:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Another movement which can, more sharply, indicate better is:= Rahu in 3rd. or Rahu in 4th; rather the nodal axis in 3/9, or in 4/10.

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

15:15 is what I use for Lahiri. I have given the time with a few minutes around this time for other ayanmshas. But dont think have given it as 14:45 anytime.

As for Rahu - Can you help me with some indicators on what could be key differences?
CRS

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 28, 2014 2:05 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
RR ji,

In my wife's chart lagna is in Sc with no graha in tanu or in 7th. In Chalit Su moves from 2nd to tanu (not much in evidence in reality). In Rasi lagna is aspected by lagnesh Ma from 10th (some evidence of this in real life) who moves to 9th in chalit. No other aspect on lagna in either chart. 7th lord Ve is in 12th in both.
Dear mysbcrs ji,

Why dont you also try the same with chalit chart where lagna degree is the start of bhava and check up again (nc ayanamsa).... just for a change?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 28, 2014 2:29 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

15:15 is what I use for Lahiri. I have given the time with a few minutes around this time for other ayanmshas. But dont think have given it as 14:45 anytime.

As for Rahu - Can you help me with some indicators on what could be key differences?
Thats okay! maybe my mistake in understanding/recording the time; and after all we are growing older.

nodes at 3/9 like yours= sudden reversals in life, but good for spirituality;  courageous to take on ideas; short travels

nodes at 4/10 like your= home or domesticity 'becomes' important in life and take a priority over profession; home peace gets upset due to maintaning/want of balance between profession & home life.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 28, 2014 4:04 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

mysbcrs ji,

Or maybe I am wrong.

Rishi
Rishi ji,

This is a growing and common problem on internet, if I may say so! <sigh>
What, pray tell Sir, is your actual documented time? And what is the source (birth record, family diary, parent's recall, etc)? And how accurately was it recorded? :-)

Thanks

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RR ji/Rishi ji,

Dear mysbcrs ji,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Rishi

Good idea, Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Rishi,

Please check the data given. Particularly the wife's...! Something is not right!! :-)

RR
To which you replied, Rishi:
Post Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:13 pm &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;

The wifes details are alright, Dada

Rishi
====================================

Rishi,

In that case I am not getting what you stated earlier (in red)! ;-)

Check both data again, please, and share again either in a quoted thread or an isolated one! <LOL>

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm

mysbcrs wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
RR ji,  Rishi ji,

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
RR ji,

Without correct and original birthdata (not rectified or ayanamsha dependent!), it would be hard for me to draw my bottomline or concur with yours, CRSji, and we all shall keep on spinning our wheels separately, as has characteristically been seen on internet -- and our bicycle will not move ahead, but turn into a stationary "exercise cycle" {Lot of sweat but no progress} ;-)

Love and Light and Levity,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”