Yuti and Degrees!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RahuVsKetu

Yuti and Degrees!

Post by RahuVsKetu » Thu May 22, 2014 4:18 am

Hey guys,
I have been reading about vedic astrology a lot lately and this question is bothering me from quite a while. Many websites say when two planets are in same sign, they make Yuti.
So is this Yuti, formed by major planets? like, Shani, Rahu, Ketu, Guru.
But my main question is that, Are planets considered as Yuti, even when they are several degrees apart? Lets say, Rah presently is at 02° Lib 43 and Shani is at 25° Lib 06. So as you see they are several degrees away but do we still call their presence in one sign as Yuti? And are they presently conjunct as per vedic astrology?

bit off-topic question, Rahu is just 2 deg away from Virgo, Can we say, its starting to make its presence felt? since its very slow moving planet?

thank you

Rohiniranjan

Re: Yuti and Degrees!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 22, 2014 5:18 am

RahuVsKetu wrote:Hey guys,
I have been reading about vedic astrology a lot lately and this question is bothering me from quite a while. Many websites say when two planets are in same sign, they make Yuti.
So is this Yuti, formed by major planets? like, Shani, Rahu, Ketu, Guru.
But my main question is that, Are planets considered as Yuti, even when they are several degrees apart? Lets say, Rah presently is at 02° Lib 43 and Shani is at 25° Lib 06. So as you see they are several degrees away but do we still call their presence in one sign as Yuti? And are they presently conjunct as per vedic astrology?

bit off-topic question, Rahu is just 2 deg away from Virgo, Can we say, its starting to make its presence felt? since its very slow moving planet?

thank you

And once we choose to move closer than D1, we find that even the two normally 180 degrees apart unite? :-)

By the way, we have been seeing a lot of similar questions worded similarily, "Hey guys,
I have been reading about vedic astrology a lot lately and this question is bothering me from quite a while. Many ..." etc...

At many places...?

We all are exploring and wondering, it seems...? ;-)

Good luck with your quest, astro-explorer...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RahuVsKetu

Re: Yuti and Degrees!

Post by RahuVsKetu » Thu May 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Good luck with your quest, astro-explorer...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Thanks  :smt003

Return to “Vedic Astrology”