CURIOSITY DID NOT KILL THIS CAT, JUST SHOOK IT A BIT...!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

CURIOSITY DID NOT KILL THIS CAT, JUST SHOOK IT A BIT...!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 am

CONFESSION FOR THE DAY!

WOW MAN (and WOMAN!), and I had been under the mughalta (misunderstanding? Galatfahami??) that I've been there and seen everything that there is to see and all that time shaking my head in dismay and mild disappointment!

Well, all those forums (fora) were baby-stuff insofar as 'dishing it out' is concerned between jyotishis! <HAHA>

This morning, MA dropped a hint and I followed it! Guess where I've been to this morning (before sunrise, so technically, yesterday? Jyotish can be so confusing at time if we are following several calendars! And nomenclature for the day <LOL>). Being a newbie (guest visitor) the display section of the forum was gentle and mildly intellectually-stimulating and seemed anything but APATHETIC (Slumber-fest in progress?)! I began thanking Ma for the morning-walk but then as they say, curiosity kills the cat, I innocently clicked on the way to the associated facebook portal! I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES! Such generous DISHING out and LASHING out against non-members (including the dearly departed!) jyotishis of name and fame!

Why is there so much jealousy and rancour between Jyotishis? Why do they fight so much, even though they are a bloody minority (pardon my language!). This has always bothered me and I have left many forums because of that kind of vitriolic and toxic atmosphere and lack of finesse and camraderie amongst those that are kind of my kith and kin (though thankfully not my biological k&k and thus always in my face!! Now, mind you, all these mini-giants in the field of jyotish are totally unknown entities insofar as I have known the field for thirty years or so! But, maybe they are using handles...?

Thank you MA for spoiling my morning and the wonderful-tasting cup of French Roast, freshly brewed with love and gentle care; strangely, the cup of coffee was tasting heavenly until I strolled into that TROLL-space on facebook!

Curiosity did not kill the cat in this instance (she is jumping all over the study (SHUSSHHH kitty!), but certainly killed my Cup of Coffee!

Oh well, onwards and upwards, we march on, marvelling at the ruins all around, the magnificient empire of Parashara, Varahamihira, Jaimini, Ramans and Raos, Bhasin and many others, ruined by disintegration (opposite of INTEGRITY?) and mutual jealousy and a kind of LAZY APATHY!!

MANGAL to ALL,

Love and Light and Lamentations,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”