Worth pondering upon...

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Worth pondering upon...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Over the years, I have been seeing a *martian* influence in certain sectors, including what can be broadly folded into the so called New Age/Spiritualism/Divination fold of society! It seems to be impressing upon others to rise and face any and all things that seem like challenges, particularly if it seems to be somewhat different from the prevailing societal norms or the normative band (whatever that is determined by from generation to generation and whoever determines that!).

This creates a lot of undue pressures on individuals who strive to achieve so called 'normalcy' and to *fit-in* and play along with the rest in the sand-box, as the expression goes!

In the astrological chart broadly speaking two major types of challenges are portrayed. One dealing with that which must be fought or made efforts against to overcome, while the other kinds seem to be and indeed are insurmountable and are what one must learn to live with, perhaps grudgingly at first but made acceptable eventually!

Both have heuristic (learning; educational) benefits in life, although individually, so one size might not fit everyone but something the astrologer in a complete, or fuller reading should be able to determine, or else astrology would become an off-the-rack warehouse-purchase pursuit! Or in which cases, the 'nip and tuck' out-of-some kitab magical remedials, as often offered might work! But, they don't...!!

Human lifetime is a lifelong pursuit of learning (adjustment to?) about its inherent reality of the GREYs which some try hard to turn into or portray as a Canvas painted in Black or White, with no mixing!

BUT, is life truly so...? Cut and dry?? Automatons of God and Society, or unique INDIVID-uals?? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Worth pondering upon...

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:22 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Over the years, I have been seeing a *martian* influence in certain sectors, including what can be broadly folded into the so called New Age/Spiritualism/Divination fold of society! It seems to be impressing upon others to rise and face any and all things that seem like challenges, particularly if it seems to be somewhat different from the prevailing societal norms or the normative band (whatever that is determined by from generation to generation and whoever determines that!).

This creates a lot of undue pressures on individuals who strive to achieve so called 'normalcy' and to *fit-in* and play along with the rest in the sand-box, as the expression goes!

In the astrological chart broadly speaking two major types of challenges are portrayed. One dealing with that which must be fought or made efforts against to overcome, while the other kinds seem to be and indeed are insurmountable and are what one must learn to live with, perhaps grudgingly at first but made acceptable eventually!

Both have heuristic (learning; educational) benefits in life, although individually, so one size might not fit everyone but something the astrologer in a complete, or fuller reading should be able to determine, or else astrology would become an off-the-rack warehouse-purchase pursuit! Or in which cases, the 'nip and tuck' out-of-some kitab magical remedials, as often offered might work! But, they don't...!!

Human lifetime is a lifelong pursuit of learning (adjustment to?) about its inherent reality of the GREYs which some try hard to turn into or portray as a Canvas painted in Black or White, with no mixing!

BUT, is life truly so...? Cut and dry?? Automatons of God and Society, or unique INDIVID-uals?? ;-)
Mars and Bhramari are undoubtedly an important planet, signifies the sort of effort put in by the individual.

It is related to challenges too. This is pretty easy in numerology considering the main and minor challenges, I think.

But how would one separate the 2 challenges through astrology? A/some hints maybe...

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Over the years, I have been seeing a *martian* influence in certain sectors, including what can be broadly folded into the so called New Age/Spiritualism/Divination fold of society! It seems to be impressing upon others to rise and face any and all things that seem like challenges, particularly if it seems to be somewhat different from the prevailing societal norms or the normative band (whatever that is determined by from generation to generation and whoever determines that!).

Mars and Bhramari are undoubtedly an important planet, signifies the sort of effort put in by the individual.

It is related to challenges too. This is pretty easy in numerology considering the main and minor challenges, I think.

But how would one separate the 2 challenges through astrology? A/some hints maybe...

Rishi
Not sure why you, having found the pretty easy path (numerology) butting your head against the difficult one (as you say!) :-)

You mean bhramari as the yogini dasa, I presume? You mentioned it as a planet! Are we jyotishis now creating new planets ot something? Like the asteroids in modern tropical astrology? :-(
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:06 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi
Not sure why you, having found the pretty easy path (numerology) butting your head against the difficult one (as you say!) :-)

You mean bhramari as the yogini dasa, I presume? You mentioned it as a planet! Are we jyotishis now creating new planets ot something? Like the asteroids in modern tropical astrology? :-(
Oh! I took this challenge thing pretty seriously, actually... also remembered that the path was easily seen in numerology; therefore rambled this.

Mars in dasas, and bhramari in yogini, both possess some kind of challenge.
Well most planets do so, but they are different

Mars always remind me of Bhramari in yogini. I wonder if this is safe?

I am still wondering about significators of the 2 challenges in astrology....

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi

Oh! I took this challenge thing pretty seriously, actually... also remembered that the path was easily seen in numerology; therefore rambled this.

Mars in dasas, and bhramari in yogini, both possess some kind of challenge.
Well most planets do so, but they are different

Mars always remind me of Bhramari in yogini. I wonder if this is safe?

I am still wondering about significators of the 2 challenges in astrology....

Rishi
Bhramari yogini in terms of planets is associated with mars, so the two "terms" should be taken as two sides of the same coin. One can search and read up more about the yogini (not dasa) as well and THAT is what one might wish to ponder upon, imo.

I don't see mars as challenge, but rather the effort (to overcome challenges).

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”