Marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

19Rekha86

Marriage

Post by 19Rekha86 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello,
    How to predict whether the marriage is love or arranged?How to know time of marriage from horoscope??

Thank you

Rohiniranjan

Re: Marriage

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:17 pm

19Rekha86 wrote:Hello,
    How to predict whether the marriage is love or arranged?How to know time of marriage from horoscope??

Thank you
One could begin with the learner section on this forum and then look for other material on web and in print!

Just like any other subject we learn, I suppose.

Wishing you happy learning and success in your ventures.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

sukhmani

Post by sukhmani » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:43 am

Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian science which explains planetary motions and positions with respect to time and their effect on humans. Vedic astrology can be traced thousands of years back. Early Vedic astrology was only based on the movement of planets and stars, but later on it started including zodiac signs as well.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:55 am

sukhmani wrote:Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian science which explains planetary motions and positions with respect to time and their effect on humans. Vedic astrology can be traced thousands of years back. Early Vedic astrology was only based on the movement of planets and stars, but later on it started including zodiac signs as well.
Dear Sukhmani,

You seem wise beyond your years!

Please humour me for a bit, dear! And enhance my learning. I am seriously and sincerely asking, so please do not take this request lightly!

Please share more details as to how you came upon the following positions and how may we trace those for becoming better informed!

" Vedic astrology can be traced thousands of years back..."

specific historical tracking, please...?

"Early Vedic astrology was only based on the movement of planets and stars, but later on it started including zodiac signs as well..."

specific historical tracking/citations/evidence with dates etc., please...?

You did claim about it ALL being science and scientific, hence the need for evidence (that others can verify) as scientific method decrees?

Thanks you!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”