sarvotobadra chakra

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

k surya narayana

sarvotobadra chakra

Post by k surya narayana » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:10 am

kindly enlighten the readers how to read sarvotobadra chakra easily
surya

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:55 am

Help button in Kundalee Software's SBC explains tghe method of using CBC in great detail.

VJ
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

lbug7575

Post by lbug7575 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:37 am

Please explains tghe method...????
*Signature*

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:24 am

Let us hope Vinay ji returns to the forum and explains the method.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:33 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Let us hope Vinay ji returns to the forum and explains the method.

RishiRahul
Jha sahib in this scholarly wikidot has written:
"Same is the case with astrology : information gained by analysing effects of known planetary combinations of known events cannot be used to predict unknown events. Astrologers have to rely on classical rules without having any access to the methodology of deducing those rules. Besides, these classical rules do not apply invariably in all cases with foolproof accuracy, and astrologers do not know whether the classics are wrong or whether the prevalent methods of applying those rules are erroneous. As a result of myriads of planetary yogas operating in a single chart and as a result of many charts interacting with each other in a single horoscope, it is almost beyond the capability of mortals to fathom out the event for a particular point or range of time. But I view this complexity due to multiplicity of charts and combinations to be a blessing instead of a curse, because of the benefit of Redundancy."
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Let us hope Vinay ji returns to the forum and explains the method.

RishiRahul
"Same is the case with astrology : information gained by analysing effects of known planetary combinations of known events cannot be used to predict unknown events. Astrologers have to rely on classical rules without having any access to the methodology of deducing those rules. Besides, these classical rules do not apply invariably in all cases with foolproof accuracy, and astrologers do not know whether the classics are wrong or whether the prevalent methods of applying those rules are erroneous. As a result of myriads of planetary yogas operating in a single chart and as a result of many charts interacting with each other in a single horoscope, it is almost beyond the capability of mortals to fathom out the event for a particular point or range of time. But I view this complexity due to multiplicity of charts and combinations to be a blessing instead of a curse, because of the benefit of Redundancy."
Marvelous! that he wrote this. Its so true!

If we hide behind so many rules, it becomes difficult to predict and even perform.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:43 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

If we hide behind so many rules, it becomes difficult to predict and even perform.

Rishi
Tch, tch, Rishi!
You never actually read all things that he writes and by the grace of God shall be writing for a long time to come? Many of which he has shared here as well! :-)

At the same time, if I understood his intent correctly, he never really endorsed the modern craze (or posturing and really unchallenged-bravado mostly!) of going after *short-cuts*! ;-)

In fact he seemed to have a rather grim view about such stances! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:53 pm

In fact, we see this tendency of 'quick and dirty' methodology being used widely in numerology, astrology etc for a long time, longer than our individual lifetimes so far! Case in point being claiming to capture a human being's essence based on yearly (Chinese), monthly (sun-sign astrology in western circles), and moon-sign columns in indian circles (magazines etc including revered astrological magazines).

Little wonder that ill-informed beginners drawn to astrology pick up and propagate such practices while experienced astrologers stay mum! Worse still, some even promote such faulty practices.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 pm

A self-regulated (essentially unregulated, devoid of any standardization) discipline, be it related to divination, health-care (including healing practices) and anything shrouded by secrecy in the name of sacredness is a promoter of biases (such as Barnum effect, sampling biases, etc) and all human beings are prone to these!

I am not making any friends, am I, eh Rishi? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Rishi
Tch, tch, Rishi!
You never actually read all things that he writes and by the grace of God shall be writing for a long time to come? Many of which he has shared here as well! :-)

At the same time, if I understood his intent correctly, he never really endorsed the modern craze (or posturing and really unchallenged-bravado mostly!) of going after *short-cuts*! ;-)

In fact he seemed to have a rather grim view about such stances! <LOL>

Lets hope Vinay ji begins participitation again.

Rohiniranjan wrote:In fact, we see this tendency of 'quick and dirty' methodology being used widely in numerology, astrology etc for a long time, longer than our individual lifetimes so far! Case in point being claiming to capture a human being's essence based on yearly (Chinese), monthly (sun-sign astrology in western circles), and moon-sign columns in indian circles (magazines etc including revered astrological magazines).

Little wonder that ill-informed beginners drawn to astrology pick up and propagate such practices while experienced astrologers stay mum! Worse still, some even promote such faulty practices.

Let us not view it like that.

Most divinators are not able to go deep into explanations or even timings; which is why they keep to this approximate suface; after all they have to sell themselves.

How does one sell themselves? Proper marketing and Catchy writings which attract attention.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Why did he stop? I don't recall anyone banning him or asking him to not write! Of course, I don't know any backroom details! :-(

I don't know the backroom details or inner politics of divinatory marketplace either. Thank God!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:02 am

Namaste both RR jis,

I had decided to leave this forum not due to anger or anything like that, but because I was left with no alternative. But I continued to read messages in Vedic-Astrology of MB without logging-in, and found no reason to join again, although the moderator who was instrumental in my leaving later deleted two posts, one from him and another from me which was a reply to his. There is no use of repeating all the issues of those posts deleted by him (in which he had charged me of plagiary, as he wrote that all the ideas in my write up on Systems Approach were borrowed from others and there was nothing original in that article and threatened me of legal action, and in reply I answered that if he goes to any court of law then he will find himself at a loss for defaming me falsely). He felt his mistake, without admitting, and that is why he deleted them and asked everyone to continue contributing. I know his mistake was unintentional because he has no idea of Vedic Astrology and he really does not know that my article was actually an original one and not based on anyone else's.

The reason why I am keeping away is different : that moderator wrote that I cannot cite more than one paragraph from my articles on my wikidot website. With such censorship on me, it is not possible for me to contribute anything in this forum, because merely one para from my articles will not do justice with the topics. For instance, the para cited by Rohiniranjan ji above gave a wrong impression to Rishi ji, because without reading my views on Redundancy, he will never know that I believe Vedic-Astrology to be a deterministic and definitive science. The beauty of Vedic-Astrology lies in its Redundancy, its capability to help us through scores of parallel ways to reach at definite conclusions.

The rules of MB state that one can cite articles by others on other websites after providing links, but two years ago Rishi ji told me that I cannot provide links to my articles on wikidot, and I should paste the contents here. When I pasted the contents of Systems Approach, I was charged by eye-of-tiger of theft. Hence, I concluded that it is the wish of MB moderators that I should leave. I cannot provide links to my own articles, although I can provide links to other sites and write about the contents there ! And I cannot paste the contents too !

I am logging off again.

VJ
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:06 pm

See my message.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”