Loss of wife and Phaldeepika.

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:53 am

If the lord of the 7th house occupies the 5th, the native will lose his wife or he will become sonless. If the lord of the 5th or the 8th be in the 7th, the wife of the native does not survive. If the weak Moon be in the 5th and the malefics occupy the Ascendant, 7th and 12th houses the person concerned will be without wife and children. If the Sun and Rahu occupy the 7th house, the native will suffer loss of wealth through association with women.
The native loses his wife if there are any of the following disposition of planets present at brith:—
(a) Venus in Scorpio in the 7th house.
(b) Mercury in Taurus in the 7th house.
(c) Jupiter in Capricorn in the 7th house.
(d) Saturn in Pisces in the 7th house.
(e) Mars in Pisces in the 7th house.
However, if Mars and Saturn occupy the 7th house identical with Cancer the native will be blessed with a wife who is beautiful and of good character.
The native is deprived of his wife if the 7th house or its lord be associated with or aspected by malefics, hemmed in beetween malefics, be in his sign of debilition or an inimical sign or be eclipsed by the Sun's rays.
The native will lose his wife or will have a crippled wife, when Venus in conjunction with malefic occupies the 7th, 5th or 9th house.
The native will have illicit relations with other people's wives if Venus be in the Varga of Mars or Saturn or be aspected by these planets.
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Loss of wife and Phaldeepika.

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:09 am

sandhu.jp wrote:Loss of wife and Phaldeepika.

If the lord of the 7th house occupies the 5th, the native will lose his wife or he will become sonless. If the lord of the 5th or the 8th be in the 7th, the wife of the native does not survive. If the weak Moon be in the 5th and the malefics occupy the Ascendant, 7th and 12th houses the person concerned will be without wife and children. If the Sun and Rahu occupy the 7th house, the native will suffer loss of wealth through association with women.
The native loses his wife if there are any of the following disposition of planets present at brith:—
(a) Venus in Scorpio in the 7th house.
(b) Mercury in Taurus in the 7th house.
(c) Jupiter in Capricorn in the 7th house.
(d) Saturn in Pisces in the 7th house.
(e) Mars in Pisces in the 7th house.
However, if Mars and Saturn occupy the 7th house identical with Cancer the native will be blessed with a wife who is beautiful and of good character.
The native is deprived of his wife if the 7th house or its lord be associated with or aspected by malefics, hemmed in beetween malefics, be in his sign of debilition or an inimical sign or be eclipsed by the Sun's rays.
The native will lose his wife or will have a crippled wife, when Venus in conjunction with malefic occupies the 7th, 5th or 9th house.
The native will have illicit relations with other people's wives if Venus be in the Varga of Mars or Saturn or be aspected by these planets.

Nice post Sandhu ji,

And very good information.

An addition regarding the 7th. lord being in the 5th= maybe natural malefics increase the possibility.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

kinza

a

Post by kinza » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 am

Would love to know your thoughts on this too
kinza

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:44 am

5th house says lover or life partner who was coming from many life times. When 7th lord is weak and 5th lord is powerful then this combination tells after separation from husband and then join with eternal lover.
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:5th house says lover or life partner who was coming from many life times. When 7th lord is weak and 5th lord is powerful then this combination tells after separation from husband and then join with eternal lover.
This is a curiosity-driven question which has arisen a few times in my mind. Perhaps you might be able to help me out. Where does this concept of associating 'lover' with the fifth house? Or love-affairs, simply put??

I have seen this concept prevalent in western traditional and 'renovated' version thereof, but does jyotish traditionally utilize or attach this particular and for many a rather important reason for seeking astrological help?

Maybe you or others might have some advice to share.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:5th house says lover or life partner who was coming from many life times. When 7th lord is weak and 5th lord is powerful then this combination tells after separation from husband and then join with eternal lover.
This is a curiosity-driven question which has arisen a few times in my mind. Perhaps you might be able to help me out. Where does this concept of associating 'lover' with the fifth house? Or love-affairs, simply put??

I have seen this concept prevalent in western traditional and 'renovated' version thereof, but does jyotish traditionally utilize or attach this particular and for many a rather important reason for seeking astrological help?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Cannot say about past life anyways; but I have noticed that affliction to the 5th. house has led to disastrous love affairs.

For love affairs I would say its the 5th. house and venus.
I noticed this often in varshaphal charts too, so I feel sure.

In a natives life we get 1 chart only to experiment on, but several several varshapahal charts to work on.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:20 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Cannot say about past life anyways; but I have noticed that affliction to the 5th. house has led to disastrous love affairs.

In a natives life we get 1 chart only to experiment on, but several several varshapahal charts to work on.

RishiRahul
I was not curious about or questioning the concept actually, but curious about its source! Other than importation from western tropical astrology into indian astrology?

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
I was not curious about or questioning the concept actually, but curious about its source! Other than importation from western tropical astrology into indian astrology?

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan

At some place they are similar, if not same. Just a bit mixed up due to loss factors in history. :smt003

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:16 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan

At some place they are similar, if not same. Just a bit mixed up due to loss factors in history. :smt003

Rishi
Thank God that you did not give the excuse that ancient times did not have too many love affair issues, hence the sample size was too small to be even worthy of mention in ancient texts! Of course that would be yet another glaring example of folks assuming things even in the absence of documentation!

Don't we see that almost daily, and sometimes four to five times a day!  :smt003

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan

Rishi
Thank God that you did not give the excuse that ancient times did not have too many love affair issues, hence the sample size was too small to be even worthy of mention in ancient texts! Of course that would be yet another glaring example of folks assuming things even in the absence of documentation!

Don't we see that almost daily, and sometimes four to five times a day!  :smt003

Rohiniranjan
:)
RishiRahul.com

moksha8

Post by moksha8 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Good information people.

I have two questions here:

a) Why does the lord of the 5th in 7th signify death for the wife? I can understand the lord of the 8th having a bad effect but why 5th?

b) And I presume that the above applies to men only? What about women? How and why does it differ? I am more curious as my cousin sister lost her husband last August due to a sudden onset of cancer. She is Kanya Lagna with Saturn (lord of the 5th) in Pisces. They have a 9 year old girl and the situation is very very sad and I think about them everyday and wonder if only things could have been a little different....if you can get what I am saying. She is also going through the Sade Sati phase as she is Tula Rashi.

The corollary to this is the question of Saturn in the 7th house. People say that it is a good placement actually if you marry late. So if someone marries early, will it mean that the Karmic backlash of/via Saturn might take it away early? What happens if a 7th house lord is associated with Saturn? Does it mean that the same effects of Saturn will be felt in the married life of the native?

Looking forward to a good discussion here.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:40 pm

moksha8 wrote:Good information people.

I have two questions here:

a) Why does the lord of the 5th in 7th signify death for the wife? I can understand the lord of the 8th having a bad effect but why 5th?

b) And I presume that the above applies to men only? What about women? How and why does it differ? I am more curious as my cousin sister lost her husband last August due to a sudden onset of cancer. She is Kanya Lagna with Saturn (lord of the 5th) in Pisces. They have a 9 year old girl and the situation is very very sad and I think about them everyday and wonder if only things could have been a little different....if you can get what I am saying. She is also going through the Sade Sati phase as she is Tula Rashi.

The corollary to this is the question of Saturn in the 7th house. People say that it is a good placement actually if you marry late. So if someone marries early, will it mean that the Karmic backlash of/via Saturn might take it away early? What happens if a 7th house lord is associated with Saturn? Does it mean that the same effects of Saturn will be felt in the married life of the native?

Looking forward to a good discussion here.
I would defer those questions to be answered by Sandhuji, who started this thread and presented the concepts that brought those questions to your mind.

Some of us jump too eagerly to answer such queries, obviously with nothing but good Samaritan attitude, but has more often than not seen to lead to xyz's breakfast spectacle, if not spectre (and even rarely, sceptre -- though generally not on this forum since moderator is generally a participant too!) <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The moral implications of our beliefs

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Where does all this fit into the real world? This seems to the outside observer to be a purely academic discussion or debate between astrologers, which appears to be becoming increasingly disconnected from human morality and society's positive values. A similar thing can happen with Western Astrology, so I am not selectively picking on Vedic Astrology as being any different or worse in this regard.

What deeply concerns me about all this "information" (which is not facts, but rather beliefs) is that it could potentially be used as the ultimate excuse for infidelity (the native will have illicit relations with other people's wives if Venus be in the Varga of Mars or Saturn or be aspected by these planets), and as a good reason never to marry (you cannot lose a wife you never had), but instead to continue to father as many illegitimate daughters as he can with as many women he can impregnate (if the lord of the 7th house occupies the 5th, the native will lose his wife or he will become sonless).

Where does the principle of self responsibility come into this? It seems to a westerner such as myself that this is an open invitation to blame whatever immoral actions a person carries out on his lord of the 7th house occupying the 5th, or his Venus being in Varga of Mars or Saturn).

Surely a responsible individual would not use Vedic Astrology in a way that removes any personal responsibility for his or her conscious actions. In Christianity the devil makes us do bad things, whereas in Vedic Astrology it appears that the planets and houses perform the same function.

Could you please with respect to the ancient writings put my mind at rest about the possible negative implications of any person believing that the planets and houses run their lives, and that they are consequently free of any moral responsibility for their actions (no matter how disgusting or hurtful to others, their actions are)?

Thank you,

EoT  :smt017

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Dear EoT,

To my meagre knowledge, the Christian Faith (Churches and their priests, etc) does not allow its faithfuls to utilize any form of divination including astrology (not just Vedic but all forms of astrology)! So, really, much of Mystic Board would be facing some or the other problem with Christian beliefs and also the beliefs of a few other monotheistic religions.

As to 'excuses' for rationalizing ones immoral actions, etc, human beings tend to be very resourceful and utilize other means, motives and reasons/reasonings to justify all that. And, it is not a west vs east situation. It is a GLOBAL tendency! Of human beings!!

I do not subscribe that planets in (any) astrology force or make human beings do or don't do anything. Folks have had many fate vs freewill type discussions over the years here and elsewhere. Some side with this, others with that, some sit on the fence! After all, this reality you speak of, at least to my visual ability, is hardly Black or White, but very Grey! Not even the 18% Grey that photographers here will have a chuckle over!!

Anyways, don't wish to get into this perpetuum mobile (or immobile)! And, of course, I am not the spokesperson for Jyotish or any of the other things discussed on MB, just speaking for myself! ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mysbcrs

Re: The moral implications of our beliefs

Post by mysbcrs » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:06 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Where does all this fit into the real world? This seems to the outside observer to be a purely academic discussion or debate between astrologers, which appears to be becoming increasingly disconnected from human morality and society's positive values. A similar thing can happen with Western Astrology, so I am not selectively picking on Vedic Astrology as being any different or worse in this regard.

What deeply concerns me about all this "information" (which is not facts, but rather beliefs) is that it could potentially be used as the ultimate excuse for infidelity (the native will have illicit relations with other people's wives if Venus be in the Varga of Mars or Saturn or be aspected by these planets), and as a good reason never to marry (you cannot lose a wife you never had), but instead to continue to father as many illegitimate daughters as he can with as many women he can impregnate (if the lord of the 7th house occupies the 5th, the native will lose his wife or he will become sonless).

Where does the principle of self responsibility come into this? It seems to a westerner such as myself that this is an open invitation to blame whatever immoral actions a person carries out on his lord of the 7th house occupying the 5th, or his Venus being in Varga of Mars or Saturn).

Surely a responsible individual would not use Vedic Astrology in a way that removes any personal responsibility for his or her conscious actions. In Christianity the devil makes us do bad things, whereas in Vedic Astrology it appears that the planets and houses perform the same function.

Could you please with respect to the ancient writings put my mind at rest about the possible negative implications of any person believing that the planets and houses run their lives, and that they are consequently free of any moral responsibility for their actions (no matter how disgusting or hurtful to others, their actions are)?

Thank you,

EoT  :smt017
EoT ji,

For opportunists and excuse seekers, Jyotish is just another "legitimate" source of excuse. Fortunately (?) the number of excuse seekrs who also know jyotish would be small enough to be inconsequential especially if you look for knowledge of Jyotish to pre-exist before they get into their devous acts!

But assuming one is not an opportunist and an excuse seeker but truly believes that the planets and the chart "mandate" him/her into undesirable acts, the silver lining is the fact that Jyothish also says that appropriate results of karma shall follow! Fruits of Venus_mars "instigated" karma will not be borne by Venus-Mars but by the native.
CRS

Return to “Vedic Astrology”