Kashinath Hora

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Kashinath Hora

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:37 pm

On a parallel (hopefully well-spent?) thread here, Rishirahul had been naming Kashinath hora which was originally proposed by Shri Kashinath Rath and included in Jyotish Hora. This was introduced (as per some web-information I read), first shared by Narasimha ji (PVR) with the Gurus (teachers) and enrolled students of their school in the special JHora version but then included in the version for general public.

Rishirahul has found it to be perfect or near-perfect during his jyotish work although he could not confirm the basis of this scheme but uses the JH output alone.

On the web PVR has an article giving the basis for this hora, its basis, and then quickly moves over to devoting the article to Narayana dasa etc, which works best when dealing with financial aspects of a nativity, etc.

Readers must realize that this is just one of the many ways for calculating the Hora or D2 chart which for the large part of time seen by me, used to be jyotishis sticking the planets in cancer or leo, a practice that simply did not make sense and was for the most part ignored by jyotishis, as were (and still are?) many other finer divisionals.

Hora and many other divisional charts are currently proposed and some of these have made their way into commercial software as well. The software packages calculate those without giving the basis or other details and so it is all reduced to an 'anecdotal mess' with some users for, and others against the variant methods and most beginners and users drop these in frustration! It is very sad, really!

Based on PVR's articles etc, it seems that Kashinath Hora can be determined thus:

Signs are grouped in two ways:
1) Odd numbered or Even numbered; aries (1), gemini(3), leo(5) etc are examples of odd, taurus(2), cancer(4), pisces(12) etc are even.
2) Strong in the day or strong in the night; 1,2,3,4,9,10 are day signs, 5,6,7,8,11,12 are night signs. Each planet thus has a day sign or a night sign, separate from having an odd sign and an even sign. The two groupings are not clones of one another!

The first halves (15 degrees) of odd signs are ruled by sun, and so are the 2nd halves of the even signs. The 2nd halves of odd signs are ruled by moon, as are the first halves of even signs.

Kashinath Hora, as per my understanding from what has shared on the web public-domain, treats the day signs as signs in the solar group, and the night signs as belonging to the lunar group.

So, if a planet is in the first half of aries
would be in an odd sign, solar half (1st half of any odd sign).
Since scorpio is the solar sign of mars, the 1st half of aries would be of scorpio.
A planet in 2nd half of aries would be in hora of aries, which is the lunar (night) sign of mars.

Note that unlike the 5 non-luminary planets, sun and moon have only one sign each!

Planet in 1st half of cancer would be in lunar half (even sign). So, the hora would be cancer which is the night (lunar) sign of moon. If it is in 2nd half of cancer, the hora would be leo. The opposite would be the case for leo which is an odd and solar (day) sign. First half of leo would be characterized as leo hora, the 2nd half as cancer hora.

Logically speaking, it makes good sense!

So, the planets in first half of sign (aries to pisces) would be in scorpio, taurus, virgo, cancer, leo, gemini, libra, aries, pisces, capricorn, aquarius and sagitarius horas, respectively. Those in 2nd half of these rashis (D1) will be in the 'other' sign of the lord of D1, with the special case stated for sun and moon.

I hope I understood correctly from the bits of information available in public domain on the calculation of this arrangement of Horas.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:42 pm

I think this forum is about Vedic Astrology perhaps, hence I may take the liberty of stating the classical view of Vedic Astrology about D-2 (I have no interest in any Kaliyugi author, including myself, that is why I do not deem myself to be fit for writing books ; I wasted the best years of my youth on Kaliyugi authors and for over two decades I am trying to forget them).

BPHS clearly states that in odd signs of rasi chart, first half is owned by Sun and the second half by Moon, but in even signs reverse order is to be followed ("same tad vipareetakam").

Therefore, the first sign Aries will have two horas of Sun and then of Moon, followed by Moon and Sun in Taurus, then Sun and Moon in Gemini, and so on. Unfortunately, PVR has wrongly labeled this BPHS scheme as "Uma Shambhu" D2, so that most of the users think it is some novelty and not the rishi-based classical D-2. The deities of these Sun and Moon horas are respectively Deva and Pitar according to the next verse in BPHS (this view is confirmed by Vedic-Puranic classics also).

Then, BPHS proceeds to describe the method of constructing D-2 chart : "meSHAdi tAsAm horANAm parivritti-dvayam bhavet". I means : "Starting from Mesha these horas have two repetitions". It means 12 signs of rasi chart have 24 signs of hora, each hora successively represented by its signs as Mesha-hora, Vrish-hora and so on, and by their lords as Sun and Moon.

Santhanam misinterprets it as representing only the 24 horas of 24 hour, although the verse does not talk of Ahoraatra (24 hours). Moreover, varga-vivechana-adhyaaya of BPHS states that all 12 houses should be constructed and mentioned their names also. Those verses are in Varga-vivechana chapter, which means the vargas (divisionals) should have twelve houses. There is no verse stating that D-2 is an exception to those verses and D2 should have only two houses.

Moreover, the verse describing two cycles of hora is repeated in same wording in the case of D-3 with the only difference that "two" cycle is replaced with "three". Then, if D-2 has only two houses, then D-3 must have only three houses, OR both must have 12 houses, because same language has been used in BPHS to describe their construction.

Deities should not be confused with houses. BPHS clearly states that the houses in D-2 are not Leo and Cancer only as many moderners argue, but all twelve signs in two cycles starting from Mesha.

All divisionals have 12 houses, and the number of deities is equal to number of D-chart. For instance, D-1 has one deity (ie, lord)  for one sign, D-2 has two deities for a sign, D-60 has 60 deities for a sign. Some divisionals, such as D-9, has fewer deities with repetitions.

What is the implication of reversed order in even sign in D-2 as BPHS mentions? It is thus :

Starting from Mesha in rasi chart, in D-2 we will get these deities in 24 horas of D-2 representing the entire rasi chart :-

Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun-Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun- Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun-Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun-Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun- Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun

and their signs in D-2 will be thus (numbers of signs used, e.g., 1 for Mesha, 2 for Vrish, etc):-

1-2-4-3-5-6-8-7-9-10-12-11-1-2-4-3-5-6-8-7-9-10-12-11

In JHora, it is shown as Uma-Shambhu D-2, although "Parashari" is attched (rightly). In Kundalee Software, it is the default D-2.

There are many divisionals for which reverse order of deities in even signs is clearly mentioned in BPHS. The commentators put the deities in reverse order in even sign as the verses demand, but the signs lorded by those signs are not shown in reverse order, hence creating mismatches between a sign and its deity ! It is because those commentators never used these divisionals in actual life.

It is lamentable that the intellectual property of rishis is being copyrighted in the name of moderners!

VJ

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:24 pm

"Starting from Mesha in rasi chart, in D-2 we will get these deities in 24 horas of D-2 representing the entire rasi chart :-

Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun-Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun- Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun-Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun-Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun- Sun-Moon-Moon-Sun

and their signs in D-2 will be thus (numbers of signs used, e.g., 1 for Mesha, 2 for Vrish, etc):-

1-2-4-3-5-6-8-7-9-10-12-11-1-2-4-3-5-6-8-7-9-10-12-11 "

====================================================
But this is exactly what I had been using, without me dubbing or attaching mine or anyone's name with this. This has been mentioned rather clearly in the other two D2 threads! I have found this quite useful in my work.

Recently, Rishirahul mentioned this other hora (Kashinath Hora) arrangement which is different and which he found to be near perfect in most cases. I have not seen nor thought it appropriate to ask for details for a variety of reasons, but read about it in PVRs article and thought it sounds interesting because it brings in a different interpretation of solar and lunar horas and keeps the two signs (day and night) associated with the D1 lord.

Since it is a different arrangement, rather than carrying out discussion about it in those two threads, I started this new thread to avoid confusion in the minds of readers. Particularly the beginners!

Hora is something that has been problematical for decades since the dominant practice had been of lumping the planets in cancer and leo, whereas I think BPHS was very clear that solar meant more than leo and lunar meant more than cancer!

I think it is a good and positive trend that jyotishis are thinking about their craft and its principles rather than simply memorizing and applying principles without any thinking or testing going into what they are doing. Which is why recent generations of jyotishis have been lumping planets into just two signs: cancer and leo and then trying to 'explain away' results in a somewhat callous manner. Those very individuals have in the same breath claiming that jyotish is a science! If it is a science then it must be scientifically presented and science means testing, documentation and disclosure of data and results publicly. Very few seem to have the time, resources or interest to do all that. Until then, it all remains anecdotal bravado at best and I would not even wish to label what the other extreme must be called!!

Now let us (those who can and wish) to return to the topic of this thread, which is: Kashinath Hora. This must be taken as a convenient categorization label to make it distinct from other ways of arranging the D2 varga based on bisecting the D1 chart houses and signs!!

Regards, Love, Light, Peace!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 pm

It is great to hear that Vinay ji and I independently and using different logic have come to similar conclusion about D2.

As I stated in:
viewtopic.php?t=79388&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
"AriTauCanGem ... SagCapPisAqu is the order I use."

Vinay ji's response in next message was:
"JHora contains RR ji's preference of D2. But I found it to be correct only in 50% cases, ie for odd D1 signs."

My reasoning was simple and has been stated earlier several times: Odd signs will have the odd hora (male) in the first half; even signs will have the even hora (female) in the first half. This automatically will reverse the direction in even sign horas.

But now, in this Kashinath thread, Vinay ji is recommending the very order that he found 50% wrong. I wonder why...! (confusing matter!!)
He recommends, now:
"and their signs in D-2 will be thus (numbers of signs used, e.g., 1 for Mesha, 2 for Vrish, etc):-
1-2-4-3-5-6-8-7-9-10-12-11-1-2-4-3-5-6-8-7-9-10-12-11"

So, leaving aside all that Maya, it is interesting that the above identical but for different reasons (?) order of arrangement gives more importance to the association between the odd/even bipolar Yang-yin swing between D1 and D2. The *gender* of sign in D1 matches that of the sign in D2. It does not consider the D1 rulership, and so we find Shani's hora in sun's D1, mercury's hora in the D1 of mars; moon's D1 starting with its neecha sign in D2 and so on.

Kashinath Hora, on the other hand, gives more consideration and remains faithful to the rulership in D1, since both D1 and D2 in this arrangement have the same planet as the ruler. KH also maintains the gender consideration based on the solar and lunar energies which are male and female. So the odd/even is not considered but the horas are directly linked with signs that belong to sun or those that belong to the moon!

How very interesting! How very very very interesting!! :-)

Love, Light, Seriously!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Quite honestly and frankly, the more I think about Kashinath Hora, for which I must express my thanks to Rishirahul for attracting my attention to it, the more it sounds in zodiacal harmony and more in keeping with the somewhat cryptic directives, which have been misunderstood by hoards of multigenerations of astrologers who kept sticking and many still are, and lumping planets in either cancer or leo! And then, trying to justify that somehow in analysing D2 and making it FIT!!

I mean no disrespect to those who were and are and perhaps shall always be with their double-barrelled hora arrangement, which never really made any sense!

Now the important thing would of course be to compare the Yin-Yang arrangement with the Luni-Solar arrangement, as I would like to call what I have been utilizing and the experimental KH arrangements, respectively.

Naturally, those that use different ayanamshas and those that would like to drag in a tonne of other techniques and dasas and so on, would have their two cents to add, etc but such is the beauty of this bewildering magical realm of Jyotish.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Kashinath Hora

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:On a parallel (hopefully well-spent?) thread here, Rishirahul had been naming Kashinath hora which was originally proposed by Shri Kashinath Rath and included in Jyotish Hora. This was introduced (as per some web-information I read), first shared by Narasimha ji (PVR) with the Gurus (teachers) and enrolled students of their school in the special JHora version but then included in the version for general public.

Rishirahul has found it to be perfect or near-perfect during his jyotish work although he could not confirm the basis of this scheme but uses the JH output alone.

On the web PVR has an article giving the basis for this hora, its basis, and then quickly moves over to devoting the article to Narayana dasa etc, which works best when dealing with financial aspects of a nativity, etc.

Readers must realize that this is just one of the many ways for calculating the Hora or D2 chart which for the large part of time seen by me, used to be jyotishis sticking the planets in cancer or leo, a practice that simply did not make sense and was for the most part ignored by jyotishis, as were (and still are?) many other finer divisionals.

Hora and many other divisional charts are currently proposed and some of these have made their way into commercial software as well. The software packages calculate those without giving the basis or other details and so it is all reduced to an 'anecdotal mess' with some users for, and others against the variant methods and most beginners and users drop these in frustration! It is very sad, really!

Based on PVR's articles etc, it seems that Kashinath Hora can be determined thus:

Signs are grouped in two ways:
1) Odd numbered or Even numbered; aries (1), gemini(3), leo(5) etc are examples of odd, taurus(2), cancer(4), pisces(12) etc are even.
2) Strong in the day or strong in the night; 1,2,3,4,9,10 are day signs, 5,6,7,8,11,12 are night signs. Each planet thus has a day sign or a night sign, separate from having an odd sign and an even sign. The two groupings are not clones of one another!

The first halves (15 degrees) of odd signs are ruled by sun, and so are the 2nd halves of the even signs. The 2nd halves of odd signs are ruled by moon, as are the first halves of even signs.

Kashinath Hora, as per my understanding from what has shared on the web public-domain, treats the day signs as signs in the solar group, and the night signs as belonging to the lunar group.

So, if a planet is in the first half of aries
would be in an odd sign, solar half (1st half of any odd sign).
Since scorpio is the solar sign of mars, the 1st half of aries would be of scorpio.
A planet in 2nd half of aries would be in hora of aries, which is the lunar (night) sign of mars.

Note that unlike the 5 non-luminary planets, sun and moon have only one sign each!

Planet in 1st half of cancer would be in lunar half (even sign). So, the hora would be cancer which is the night (lunar) sign of moon. If it is in 2nd half of cancer, the hora would be leo. The opposite would be the case for leo which is an odd and solar (day) sign. First half of leo would be characterized as leo hora, the 2nd half as cancer hora.

Logically speaking, it makes good sense!

So, the planets in first half of sign (aries to pisces) would be in scorpio, taurus, virgo, cancer, leo, gemini, libra, aries, pisces, capricorn, aquarius and sagitarius horas, respectively. Those in 2nd half of these rashis (D1) will be in the 'other' sign of the lord of D1, with the special case stated for sun and moon.

I hope I understood correctly from the bits of information available in public domain on the calculation of this arrangement of Horas.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Maybe the hora of Cancer/Leo also has a reason/meaning to exist. Unfortunately I am not qualified to answer that..

You seem to be giving a good language to the construction of Kashinath hora.

Thank God, P.V.R.'s softawre made the construction simple!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Quite honestly and frankly, the more I think about Kashinath Hora, for which I must express my thanks to Rishirahul for attracting my attention to it, the more it sounds in zodiacal harmony and more in keeping with the somewhat cryptic directives, which have been misunderstood by hoards of multigenerations of astrologers who kept sticking and many still are, and lumping planets in either cancer or leo! And then, trying to justify that somehow in analysing D2 and making it FIT!!

I mean no disrespect to those who were and are and perhaps shall always be with their double-barrelled hora arrangement, which never really made any sense!

Now the important thing would of course be to compare the Yin-Yang arrangement with the Luni-Solar arrangement, as I would like to call what I have been utilizing and the experimental KH arrangements, respectively.

Naturally, those that use different ayanamshas and those that would like to drag in a tonne of other techniques and dasas and so on, would have their two cents to add, etc but such is the beauty of this bewildering magical realm of Jyotish.

Hey Dada,

I was away for the last 2 - days, traveling miles physically and away from the internet.

Its wonderful and inspiring that you see Language and logic in the construction of Kashinath hora.

Sanjay Rath must be beaming hearing this; though I am a member of his sohamsa group, Sohamsa makes sure that my posts, even predictions are never published there. :smt005

Reference Thread:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... c&start=15
portion:
Let us apply the chart given towards the begining of this thread:
Again I present here a chart of a native, having authentic birth data.
8 May 1970 at 19.33 hrs in London.
This native won above a 100 crore rupees in a court case in 2005/6.

The native won treble the amount, again in a litigation at end 2014/early 2015.

From Oct 2005 to July 2006 (b.v.raman to n.c lahiri) ayanamsa, Shani mahadasa dasa began.

Shani is debilitated in D2 with exalted Sun. The exalted Sun lifts debilitated Shani.
Overextending the imagination, the planets posted in 8th. in rasi +D2 charts (mars + venus) is aspecting the sun, saturn combo in D2.

2005/2006 gives the financial rise through vey stressful combinations.

End 2014/early 2015 was shani- venus as per both mentioned ayanamsas.
Note antardasa lord venus there + gulika in upachaya.

Of course, one should never see a d.chart at the exclusion of the rasi chart.

Rishi

RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:42 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Quite honestly and frankly, the more I think about Kashinath Hora, for which I must express my thanks to Rishirahul for attracting my attention to it, the more it sounds in zodiacal harmony and more in keeping with the somewhat cryptic directives, which have been misunderstood by hoards of multigenerations of astrologers who kept sticking and many still are, and lumping planets in either cancer or leo! And then, trying to justify that somehow in analysing D2 and making it FIT!!

Hey Dada,

I was away for the last 2 - days, traveling miles physically and away from the internet.

Its wonderful and inspiring that you see Language and logic in the construction of Kashinath hora.

Sanjay Rath must be beaming hearing this; though I am a member of his sohamsa group, Sohamsa makes sure that my posts, even predictions are never published there. :smt005

Reference Thread:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... c&start=15
portion:
Let us apply the chart given towards the begining of this thread:
Again I present here a chart of a native, having authentic birth data.
8 May 1970 at 19.33 hrs in London.
This native won above a 100 crore rupees in a court case in 2005/6.

The native won treble the amount, again in a litigation at end 2014/early 2015.

From Oct 2005 to July 2006 (b.v.raman to n.c lahiri) ayanamsa, Shani mahadasa dasa began.

Shani is debilitated in D2 with exalted Sun. The exalted Sun lifts debilitated Shani.
Overextending the imagination, the planets posted in 8th. in rasi +D2 charts (mars + venus) is aspecting the sun, saturn combo in D2.

2005/2006 gives the financial rise through vey stressful combinations.

End 2014/early 2015 was shani- venus as per both mentioned ayanamsas.
Note antardasa lord venus there + gulika in upachaya.

Of course, one should never see a d.chart at the exclusion of the rasi chart.

Rishi

I don't quite understand the bit you wrote about Sanjay! I am a yocto-particle on the satellite dish of jyotish! Maybe even that is arrogance!!

I am still waiting for confirmation about the calculation of KH which I tried to figure out from a few lines in an article I read. Perhaps you can give me the KH-D2 signs of asc, sun to Saturn and gulika for this individual from your software and also give the degree minute positions of all of the above.

Thanks

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:13 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...

Dada,

Maybe the hora of Cancer/Leo also has a reason/meaning to exist. Unfortunately I am not qualified to answer that..

Rishi
No further comments regarding the lumping D2 (4/5)
I am simply trying to write as clearly as possible. I was hoping that since you use the hora and find it useful, you would be able to check my math, but unfortunately cannot.
The arrangement and basis, as I understand it, is simple but just want to make sure I am doing it correctly. Better safe than later sorry!

It does have a flaw which you know I am sure. Not a flaw really, but a departure from BPHS is what I meant!

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Rishi
No further comments regarding the lumping D2 (4/5)
I am simply trying to write as clearly as possible. I was hoping that since you use the hora and find it useful, you would be able to check my math, but unfortunately cannot.
The arrangement and basis, as I understand it, is simple but just want to make sure I am doing it correctly. Better safe than later sorry!

It does have a flaw which you know I am sure. Not a flaw really, but a departure from BPHS is what I meant!

Dada
Dada,

You make me blush, as I am pretty bad at this.

In any case, I have put forward to request to Narasimha ji, hoping he responds in jhora.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jho ... sages/7102

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

In any case, I have put forward to request to Narasimha ji, hoping he responds in jhora.

Rishi
My apologies! I did not want your blood to rush to your cheeks rather than going where it could do more good! ;-)

Thanks for adding that note on JH forum where all the IT type questions are asked, it seems. Such as operational issues on windows 8 and similar topics. What you were looking for was how to calculate KH.

Rather than bothering PVR, a better and simpler solution would be if you could give the longitudes (include minutes) of ascendant, planets, gulika from your software for that case you are discussing. Even ayanamsha does not matter for this reverse-engineering approach that I requested. You probably would get around to seeing that lot simpler approach.

I am simple-minded and when simple approaches are available I prefer those rather than making simple things complicated than they need to be! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

Rishi
My apologies! I did not want your blood to rush to your cheeks rather than going where it could do more good! ;-)

Thanks for adding that note on JH forum where all the IT type questions are asked, it seems. Such as operational issues on windows 8 and similar topics. What you were looking for was how to calculate KH.

Rather than bothering PVR, a better and simpler solution would be if you could give the longitudes (include minutes) of ascendant, planets, gulika from your software for that case you are discussing. Even ayanamsha does not matter for this reverse-engineering approach that I requested. You probably would get around to seeing that lot simpler approach.

I am simple-minded and when simple approaches are available I prefer those rather than making simple things complicated than they need to be! ;-)

Birth: 8 May 1970 at London, U.K. (traditional lahiri ayanamsa followed)

Lagna= 6s.14* 39'
Sun=0s.24*18'
moon=2s.2*30'
Mars=1s.20*10'
Mercury retro=0s.25*12'
Jupiter retro=6s.5*31'
venus=1s.19*51'
saturn=0s.19*26'
Mean Rahu =10s.15*304'
Mean Ketu = accordingly
GHulika=1s.29*10'
Ghati lagna=0s
Hora lagna= 2s
sree lagna=2s
etc
etc

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Lagna= 6s.14* 39'
Sun=0s.24*18'
moon=2s.2*30'
Mars=1s.20*10'
Mercury retro=0s.25*12'
Jupiter retro=6s.5*31'
venus=1s.19*51'
saturn=0s.19*26'
Mean Rahu =10s.15*304'
Mean Ketu = accordingly
GHulika=1s.29*10'
Ghati lagna=0s
Hora lagna= 2s
sree lagna=2s
etc
etc

Rishi
Partial information, my dear brother!
You forgot to include the column #2 information! The KH-D2 that JH gives for these! And for that matter, add the column #3 as well: US-D2 signs for same, while you are updating the info.

Thanks for your time and effort!

Dada
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Lagna= 6s.14* 39'
Sun=0s.24*18'
moon=2s.2*30'
Mars=1s.20*10'
Mercury retro=0s.25*12'
Jupiter retro=6s.5*31'
venus=1s.19*51'
saturn=0s.19*26'
Mean Rahu =10s.15*304'
Mean Ketu = accordingly
GHulika=1s.29*10'
Ghati lagna=0s
Hora lagna= 2s
sree lagna=2s
etc
etc

Rishi
Partial information, my dear brother!
You forgot to include the column #2 information! The KH-D2 that JH gives for these! And for that matter, add the column #3 as well: US-D2 signs for same, while you are updating the info.

Thanks for your time and effort!

Dada
KN Hora=
0s. sat, mer, sun, GL
2s. SL, HL
3s. AL,Ketu
5s. moon
6s. jup, venus, mars, Gulika
7s. GL
9s. Rahu

US Hora=
0s.Jup, GL
1s. Sun, sat, mer
2s.ven, mars
4s.AL, moon
5s. HL, SL
9s=rahu, ketu

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Looks like I was on the right track with the KH.

Great! Thanks!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”