A hint (take it or leave it...?) ;-)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Votive wrote: ...
The resonance, some say, is always 'visible' if the strings are attuned !
Thank you for reminding me of Seth's take on time.

Call it Jyotish, call it divination, call it by any label as long as the echoes can be sensed Ranjanda.

The Sun, The Lagnesh, the Atmakaraka, the final dispositor(s) all beacons of clarity now and then.

Votive
Some see the fundamental (and only?) NAAD (pranav) as shapes or colour or coloured shapes, some hear it, still other feel it palpably..., all are forms of resonance, which is what *attunement* is, is it not?

Arrogant astrologers think that they have captured TIME through knowing all about it, but in reality jyotish only unravels the ball of wool that the string of Time is? Through examining a tiny length of the entire karmic yarn, we proclaim to delve into reaches far beyond the little unfurled piece as we see it through our human eyes...?

Who knows perhaps even KAAL (Tempus) must be laughing at the feeble attempts of the brightest minds amongst humanity as they try to string together an entirety...? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: A hint (take it or leave it...?) ;-)

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:A simple thing to watch for when ogling a chart...!

Planets are like sponges.

{Inhabitants} always colour the sponge...!

No aspect, or other sambandha (linkages) necessary...! ;-)

Love, Light, brevity?

If planets are sponges, then who may be the inhabitants :smt017

Rishi
Those resting in the natural home of sponges, or in technicalese, those that the sponges are dispositors of  :smt020

Now it makes perfect sense! and its true.
How a planet influences dispositors like a sponge?

Rishi
OOPS...! Re-read what you wrote :-(
That is upside down, Rishi or perhaps retrograde?
Dispositor *is* the sponge, not the other way round as written by you!

So beware of the rahu-dev in libra even though sponge is in pisces? ;-)
Dada,

Can you explain this better and also about Rahu Dev in Libra one?

Rishi
You understood it correctly the first time, just described it in reverse. Treat the dispositor as the sponge and occupant as the color-source. So, mars is the sponge and rahu the colour in AJ's chart for instance.

Votive's suggestion would add the dimension of motion or rotation of the sponge! Assume that the sponge is not saturated with colour but its rotation in the dasa-chakra should make it put a faint vs a dark mark on the paper which is the nativity's perception and experience.

This is assuming that I understood him correctly. Maybe the three of us can join forces and create a new cryptic retrogrades...? ;-)

And we can buy and hoard all the headache remedies! Certain profit! <LOL>

I guess 2 ways of looking at the same thing.. :smt017

Rohiniranjan===
Only yesterday a good colleague-friend wrote to me, "...Briane Greene YouTube recently where he presents the string/M theory that Time doesn't travel in one direction from past to future & that the past, present & future all exist in the 'now' at the same time..."

True, but in different dimensions.....my belief.
....Different ways of looking at the same thing, maybe

Rishi
Ah! Consistently cryptic as Kaal-purush Himself, eh Rishi?  :smt017

What same thing?  :smt017  :smt010
Dada,

I was remembering the last scene or the end part of Time machine by H.G. Wells movie, where they showed thepast and later time zone at the same place together. They were in different dimensions...

Just a thought from a movie...

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 07, 2015 4:40 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:A simple thing to watch for when ogling a chart...!

Love, Light, brevity?

Rishi
Those resting in the natural home of sponges, or in technicalese, those that the sponges are dispositors of  :smt020

Rishi

Dada,

Rishi
You understood it correctly the first time, just described it in reverse. Treat the dispositor as the sponge and occupant as the color-source. So, mars is the sponge and rahu the colour in AJ's chart for instance.

Votive's suggestion would add the dimension of motion or rotation of the sponge! Assume that the sponge is not saturated with colour but its rotation in the dasa-chakra should make it put a faint vs a dark mark on the paper which is the nativity's perception and experience.

This is assuming that I understood him correctly. Maybe the three of us can join forces and create a new cryptic retrogrades...? ;-)

Rohiniranjan===
Only yesterday a good colleague-friend wrote to me, "...Briane Greene YouTube recently where he presents the string/M theory that Time doesn't travel in one direction from past to future & that the past, present & future all exist in the 'now' at the same time..."

Rishi

Dada,

I was remembering the last scene or the end part of Time machine by H.G. Wells movie, where they showed thepast and later time zone at the same place together. They were in different dimensions...

Rishi
HGW was prophetic about many things!
Maybe in the reality of remote-sensing and remote-viewing and in the field of energy-healings where time and/or distance do not seem to matter, we might even live long enough to see Professor-X and time-travel!

Then we can go back in time and patch-up karmic follies? If that happens Jyotish would need a major renovation and rewriting! Imagine having to relearn everything from Alpha-Beta-Charlie, all over again?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 07, 2015 5:00 pm

...smile...
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 08, 2015 12:20 am

I was remembering the last scene or the end part of Time machine by H.G. Wells movie, where they showed the past and later time zone at the same place together. They were in different dimensions...
In the H.G. Wells movie 'The Time Machine' time is the fourth dimension, so the two apparently different time periods coexist in the same fourth dimension.

Time changes space.

Special effects can often create a false impression about what is really happening. The split screen which is referred to was for dramatic effect only. It is not proof of anything.

Which again brings us right back to the core idea of past, present and future all existing in the present moment, and 1900 and 80,000 plus AD (when the Eloi and Morlochs were supposed to live, according to the story line) both being different ways of looking at the same thing (the time dimension).

Two different time periods can in theory coexist simultaneously, due to them vibrating at different frequencies. Most of us can only sense or tune into the frequency of what year it is now (you cannot put your hand into yesterday or tomorrow's space), but certain psychics can also tune into the frequencies of other time periods which are normally inaccessible to those less psychic.

Some so called hauntings are like the past events are being repeatedly and often mindlessly played back like an endless looped tape, but only in the presence of a psychic sensitive who either spontaneously or deliberately temporarily tunes into these other time frequencies.  

EoT  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 08, 2015 1:32 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
I was remembering the last scene or the end part of Time machine by H.G. Wells movie, where they showed the past and later time zone at the same place together. They were in different dimensions...
In the H.G. Wells movie 'The Time Machine' time is the fourth dimension, so the two apparently different time periods coexist in the same fourth dimension.

Time changes space.

Special effects can often create a false impression about what is really happening. The split screen which is referred to was for dramatic effect only. It is not proof of anything.

Which again brings us right back to the core idea of past, present and future all existing in the present moment, and 1900 and 80,000 plus AD (when the Eloi and Morlochs were supposed to live, according to the story line) both being different ways of looking at the same thing (the time dimension).

Two different time periods can in theory coexist simultaneously, due to them vibrating at different frequencies. Most of us can only sense or tune into the frequency of what year it is now (you cannot put your hand into yesterday or tomorrow's space), but certain psychics can also tune into the frequencies of other time periods which are normally inaccessible to those less psychic.

Some so called hauntings are like the past events are being repeatedly and often mindlessly played back like an endless looped tape, but only in the presence of a psychic sensitive who either spontaneously or deliberately temporarily tunes into these other time frequencies.  

EoT  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017
I am fairly comfortable with accepting the ability of the *construct* labelled as mind being relatively free of the dimension known as time. For example, the passage of time as measured by a clock can vary a lot in our perception (mind) and can stretch or contract considerably and we all have experienced that, I am sure. We can readily move to past and even future through recall and imagination. Those who are more sensitive and trained, psychics for instance might be invoking a higher or more subtle forms of such functions of mind. Mind in essence can be the time machine we all are provided with, although (as vehicle manufacturers caution for their products!) individual mileages may vary! ;-)

But seriously, and word-play aside, there is much food for thought in what we call MIND.

That said, movement of physical objects between past, present and future, although some claim as being possible does make me &nbsp; :smt017 &nbsp;:smt017 &nbsp;:smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Fri May 08, 2015 3:05 am

But , Ranjanda, they say that physical and mental objects are but the same!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 08, 2015 3:38 am

Votive wrote:But , Ranjanda, they say that physical and mental objects are but the same!
What do you (think?) say? &nbsp;;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 09, 2015 2:18 am

Nobel Prize winning physicists have proven beyond doubt that the physical world is one large sea of energy that flashes into and out of being in milliseconds, over and over again.

Nothing is solid.

This is the world of Quantum Physics.

They have proven that thoughts are what put together and hold together this ever-changing energy field into the ‘objects’ that we see.
http://johnassaraf.com/law-of-attractio ... -physics-2

Thoughts (mental objects) are therefore not quite the same thing as physical objects, but mental objects eventually allow physical objects to be created out of a sea of energies.

The famous Albert Einstein equation E=mc squared tells us that physical matter is actually highly compressed packets of these energies.

E = energy (expressed in joules)
m = mass (expressed in kilograms)
c = the speed of light (measured in meters per second)

The speed of light is just under 300 000 000 meters per second (299 792 458 m/s)

The amount of energy (joules) compressed into just one kilogram of matter is therefore approximately....

1 X 300000000 X 300000000 = 90000000000000000 joules

EoT &nbsp;Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 09, 2015 1:21 pm

I wonder then using the energy calculator
http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/energy/index.htm

the mental energy required to bake a 1 kg (thought) cake vs a 1 kg physical cake (Yummm...!) using a physical oven and ingredients!

The answer seems simple! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:But , Ranjanda, they say that physical and mental objects are but the same!
What do you (think?) say?  ;-)
Dear Votive,

You never replied...? ;-)

Isn't that (what you said!) the underlying theme of astrology?

I used to think and say that the two were 'yoked' -- the MC and µc, but is the *string* that connects the two #objects# an assumption? Also a subtype of the realm in which mental objects reside?

But what connects the two types of energies? How do objects (sweets, amulets, flowers, water) appear out of thin air? &nbsp;:smt037
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Dear Votive,

I used to think and say that the two were 'yoked' -- the MC and µc, but is the *string* that connects the two #objects# an assumption? Also a subtype of the realm in which mental objects reside?

But what connects the two types of energies? How do objects (sweets, amulets, flowers, water) appear out of thin air?  :smt037

Sir,
I am but a seeker delving in all corners curiously not a seer!

I do not have all the answers like astrologers who have 'captured' time and freely proclaim of the events to flow!!

But somehow the five senses have to be roped in. The Flower is only so because my senses send the stimuli processed by the CPU of my mind, which stores my experiential knowledge and reveals to me the Flower. Obviously, the world seems to 'have' a dual reality, one , that of the sense worlds and the other, what is a shadowy image ready to burst in clarity if I have the preparedness.

Astrology, perhaps, links the ordinary to the extraordinary. Ordinary physical events are understood and predicted by processes which are in themselves not so transparent and are highly subjective or as some would say 'intutive'.

It along with many other divinatory and so called 'occult' are the bridges as we seek to find the answers...

votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Dear Votive,

But what connects the two types of energies? How do objects (sweets, amulets, flowers, water) appear out of thin air?  :smt037

Sir,
I am but a seeker delving in all corners curiously not a seer!

I do not have all the answers like astrologers who have 'captured' time and freely proclaim of the events to flow!!

But somehow the five senses have to be roped in. The Flower is only so because my senses send the stimuli processed by the CPU of my mind, which stores my experiential knowledge and reveals to me the Flower. Obviously, the world seems to 'have' a dual reality, one , that of the sense worlds and the other, what is a shadowy image ready to burst in clarity if I have the preparedness.

Astrology, perhaps, links the ordinary to the extraordinary. Ordinary physical events are understood and predicted by processes which are in themselves not so transparent and are highly subjective or as some would say 'intutive'.

It along with many other divinatory and so called 'occult' are the bridges as we seek to find the answers...

votive

Dear Votive,

If you think for a moment, the 'perceived' duality is not external (or perhaps real) but merely an attribute of the mind! A property of our perception and our obsessive-compulsive human need to categorize and classify &nbsp;everything into neat and discreet packages of information. While this mental faculty of *discrimination* is vital in many pursuits, such a scientific research or even survival (poison vs food) we humans have come to have become over-dependent on it and it has invaded our societies and social interactions.

The juicy red tomato that provides us vitamin C and antioxidants and polyphenols that have cancer-protective salutary benefits is a product of years of cultivation by forefathers and priginated in nature as a rather poisonous green berry! A similar story surrounds the potato that is today the staple of many cuisines worldwide! Human minds have, on the other hand, managed to use discrimination (an inherent faculty of mind) &nbsp;in isolating and utilizing many poisonous alkaloids, glycosides in plants to harness those into medicines that heal ailing hearts and minds! Sadly, human history is still replete with the same faculty of discrimination applied inappropriately against other humans creating social divisions, which have ranged from minor inconveniences to marginalisation all the way to determining who lives and who does not!

Ah the acme and nadirs of the mind that like the moon cycles between total darkness to fully-lit. Even that is not binary, since there are many greys in between? ;-)

Speaking of seers, saints and sages (of yore until now and forthcoming times?) that professed to have *captured* TIME, the fact remains that every single one of those despite their greatness (self-perceived or by their followers [chelas!]) have been captured by TIME! And TIME has a ravenous appetite, going by documented facts {and anecdotes too!}

L&L

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:[quote="Rohiniranjan"]A simple thing to watch for when ogling a chart...!

Love, Light, brevity?

Rishi

Rishi

Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan===

Rishi

Dada,

Rishi
Maybe in the reality of remote-sensing and remote-viewing and in the field of energy-healings where time and/or distance do not seem to matter, we might even live long enough to see Professor-X and time-travel!

Then we can go back in time and patch-up karmic follies? If that happens Jyotish would need a major renovation and rewriting! Imagine having to relearn everything from Alpha-Beta-Charlie, all over again?[/quote]

OFF TOPIC WARNING

Sorry, but I had to post and see if this would quote again. Isn't the above post beautiful in geometric and artistic ways?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Talia wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:[quote="RishiRahul"][quote="Rohiniranjan"]A simple thing to watch for when ogling a chart...!

Love, Light, brevity?

Rishi

Rishi

Dada,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan===

Rishi

Dada,

Rishi

Then we can go back in time and patch-up karmic follies? If that happens Jyotish would need a major renovation and rewriting! Imagine having to relearn everything from Alpha-Beta-Charlie, all over again?[/quote]

OFF TOPIC WARNING

Sorry, but I had to post and see if this would quote again. Isn't the above post beautiful in geometric and artistic ways?[/quote]

Very Venusian indeed!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”