A hint (take it or leave it...?) ;-)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Votive wrote: ...
Indeed, Ranjanda, so much being symbolised and signified here.

The breath of the Cosmic Essence, please let the exhilaration continue.

To me Saturn, Jupiter cycles are brilliant, lucid and call for more creativity!

Like the Lagna/Sun cycle gets us a day; the Sun/moon gets us a month; the Solar return gets us the year, similarly, the Saturn/Jupiter 20 year conjunction is significant.

It is interesting that 1296 (108 *12) cycles of Sa/Ju give us an almost 25920 year period, the ayanamasha cycle.

The Sixty year conjunction in the same rashi is also interesting. 432 such cycles bring us the same number. 432 is a common figure in all the so called yuga cycles and so on.

The conjunctions fall in the same trinal set of rashis for almost 240 years (4*60) before they move on the next set of trinal rashis as the 20th century gives way to the 21st, the conjunctions start moving to the Earthy Rashis from the Fiery set which lasted since 1782 or so. Ofcourse, 12 (4*3) such almost 240 year cycles bring us back to the 25920 year number.

The waxing and waning phases of the play between the mighty Saturn and the expanding Jupiter can be intriguing. Well, sorry, numbers do fascinate me and I try to *read* through them often.

votive
... which brings us back to the basic premise of 'projection' lying at the root of the construct of it all, does it not? :-)
{{viewtopic.php?t=85464&start=0}}

The numbers by themselves nascent, but the interpretations seem to vary. Some call it maya, others reality?

Some focus on the pin-points of 'projected' light, others insist that it should be more personal and closer to hand, for instance the seasons and even that varies depending on the hemisphere of domicile and a product of the 'projected' path of the astral light (sun -- our personal star!). Others just rely on what are seen as signals from nature, and the myriad other projections, each more fantastic than the next one.

The divine plot (if there is one...?) thickens and the projection of the concept of Leela takes birth. Yet another projection?

As long as the light continues...? :smt004
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:47 pm

<snip>

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Like the Lagna/Sun cycle gets us a day; the Sun/moon gets us a month; the Solar return gets us the year, similarly, the Saturn/Jupiter 20 year conjunction is significant.

It is interesting that 1296 (108 *12) cycles of Sa/Ju give us an almost 25920 year period, the ayanamasha cycle.

The Sixty year conjunction in the same rashi is also interesting. 432 such cycles bring us the same number. 432 is a common figure in all the so called yuga cycles and so on.

The conjunctions fall in the same trinal set of rashis for almost 240 years (4*60) before they move on the next set of trinal rashis as the 20th century gives way to the 21st, the conjunctions start moving to the Earthy Rashis from the Fiery set which lasted since 1782 or so. Ofcourse, 12 (4*3) such almost 240 year cycles bring us back to the 25920 year number.

The waxing and waning phases of the play between the mighty Saturn and the expanding Jupiter can be intriguing. Well, sorry, numbers do fascinate me and I try to *read* through them often.

votive
... which brings us back to the basic premise of 'projection' lying at the root of the construct of it all, does it not? :-)

The numbers by themselves nascent, but the interpretations seem to vary. Some call it maya, others reality?

Some focus on the pin-points of 'projected' light, others insist that it should be more personal and closer to hand, for instance the seasons and even that varies depending on the hemisphere of domicile and a product of the 'projected' path of the astral light (sun -- our personal star!). Others just rely on what are seen as signals from nature, and the myriad other projections, each more fantastic than the next one.

The divine plot (if there is one...?) thickens and the projection of the concept of Leela takes birth. Yet another projection?

Dear Dada,

Ah! nice. But am not understanding the above.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:18 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive

Dear Dada,

Rishi
Then how can you conclude (judge) that it is 'nice'? <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:32 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive

Dear Dada,

Rishi

Because the link to my site is there. It feels good; so its nice

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive

Dear Dada,

Rishi

Rishi
So, you do understand then...!
Projection, again, at the core of the framework...! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:23 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive

Dear Dada,

Rishi

Rishi

Yes. That if one projects something interesting, or personally interesting, is responded to.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:26 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

votive

Dear Dada,

Rishi

Rishi

Yes. That if one projects something interesting, or personally interesting, is responded to.

Rishi
Yes -- that has been historically the case for all human pursuits. Including divination...? Regardless of its centre...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”