Angelina Jolie's beautiful chart

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Jayashree Ravi

Angelina Jolie's beautiful chart

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:14 pm

AJ has this truly remarkable chart! With a GK yoga, and so many rajayogas and raja sambandha yogas!

June 4th 1975, 9:09 AM, Los Angeles, CA, USA (-7:00 West, 118W14'34", 34N03'08").

While browsing the net, I found jyotish explanations on her double mastectomy back in 2013....

But on further searching on her recent preventive hysterectomy, I could not find a jyotish reading on this event and thought I might ask jyothishis here for their opinion!

I know that the 7th house and 8th house deal with reproductive organs, especially the 7th house deals with uterus. Is it that her 7th and 8th lord Saturn placed in Gemini, with Mercury lording this Saturn and Rahu the master of irrational fears and being conjunct Sun/Ketu (cutting, operation, etc) show that she undergo a surgery on her uterus?

The date of operation is around 20th March 2015 and on this date, I see that transit mercury was over her natal 8th house... showing the even is health related and surgery owing to reasons cited above?

I'm learning so hope my question is welcome....

(Also a nagging question, are her fears 'irrational' or 'justifiable' as could be seen from her chart? Any evidence for solid diseases from her chart?).

Thanks & Regards.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Was the beautiful chart original or cosmetically-improved?

Always a problem with celebs...! Although conveniently and *effortlessly* available -- hence so hot with Astros...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:26 pm

I do not know about the authenticity of Jolie's chart, RR ji!

All I am able to say is that there is only 1 version of her time of birth, as opposed to several different versions for some other celebrities, such as Bill Clinton! :-)
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:I do not know about the authenticity of Jolie's chart, RR ji!

All I am able to say is that there is only 1 version of her time of birth, as opposed to several different versions for some other celebrities, such as Bill Clinton! :-)
I don't know if that is strong evidence. Someone was mentioning the other day that Obama's birthdata is in plural too, despite his birth certificate being in public domain...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Coming September to next august should be personally significant and not all positive or devoid of personal challenges.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Angelina Jolie's beautiful chart

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:AJ has this truly remarkable chart! With a GK yoga, and so many rajayogas and raja sambandha yogas!

June 4th 1975, 9:09 AM, Los Angeles, CA, USA (-7:00 West, 118W14'34", 34N03'08").

While browsing the net, I found jyotish explanations on her double mastectomy back in 2013.... http://www.mydailyastrology.net/join/ne ... t-surgery/

But on further searching on her recent preventive hysterectomy, I could not find a jyotish reading on this event and thought I might ask jyothishis here for their opinion!

I know that the 7th house and 8th house deal with reproductive organs, especially the 7th house deals with uterus. Is it that her 7th and 8th lord Saturn placed in Gemini, with Mercury lording this Saturn and Rahu the master of irrational fears and being conjunct Sun/Ketu (cutting, operation, etc) show that she undergo a surgery on her uterus?

The date of operation is around 20th March 2015 and on this date, I see that transit mercury was over her natal 8th house... showing the even is health related and surgery owing to reasons cited above?

(Also a nagging question, are her fears 'irrational' or 'justifiable' as could be seen from her chart? Any evidence for solid diseases from her chart?).

Thanks & Regards.
Such Fears are seen from the atmakarak.

Her atmakarak is mercury which is also retrograde; which means that fears, if any, are not justifiable logically, but subjective.

'Irrational'...is added by nodal affliction  of AK by debilitated Ketu; though her afflicted moon shows that  her emotions have a practical base, charged by Mars.

Due to her generally unafflicted moon her fears are justifiable, I feel.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 01, 2015 4:55 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Jayashree Ravi wrote:AJ has this truly remarkable chart! With a GK yoga, and so many rajayogas and raja sambandha yogas!

While browsing the net, I found jyotish explanations on her double mastectomy back in 2013.... http://www.mydailyastrology.net/join/ne ... t-surgery/

Thanks & Regards.

Her atmakarak is mercury which is also retrograde; which means that fears, if any, are not justifiable logically, but subjective.

'Irrational'...is added by nodal affliction  of AK by debilitated Ketu; though her afflicted moon shows that  her emotions have a practical base, charged by Mars.

RishiRahul
Brilliant!  :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thanks & Regards.

RishiRahul

Thank you! for appreciating! You spur me on.....

Again mercury shows the way of thinking; and it becomes atmakarak, conjunct pitrikarak (chara + natural) showing the strong influence/connection (too much of..) with her father (which wiki states to be dysfunctional...thanks to deb ketu again).

This afflicted pitrikarak atmakarak combination falls in 7th. from Al; affecting her communications particularly with the opposite sex.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 01, 2015 6:42 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thanks & Regards.

RishiRahul

Again mercury shows the way of thinking; and it becomes atmakarak, conjunct pitrikarak (chara + natural) showing the strong influence/connection (too much of..) with her father (which wiki states to be dysfunctional...thanks to deb ketu again).

This afflicted pitrikarak atmakarak combination falls in 7th. from Al; affecting her communications particularly with the opposite sex.

Rishi
ALRIGHT...!  :smt003

What makes this chart so quirky, though. I mean self-mutilation starting early on, "anything to feel emotion" as her bio indicates? And yet so lovable and admirable for all the generous and kind deeds even risking personal danger and real ones!

"What makes Lara tick?" should have been the thread title but Jayashree is so modest really <LOL>

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 02, 2015 8:18 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Thanks & Regards.

RishiRahul

Rishi
ALRIGHT...!  :smt003

What makes this chart so quirky, though. I mean self-mutilation starting early on, "anything to feel emotion" as her bio indicates? And yet so lovable and admirable for all the generous and kind deeds even risking personal danger and real ones!

"What makes Lara tick?" should have been the thread title but Jayashree is so modest really <LOL>

RR

Besides the debilitated nodes affecting chara atmakarak pitrikarak, the nodes, specially Rahu in Al makes the chart quirky I'm sure.
Rather, Deb Rahu in SCORPIO AL affecting the personal houses from Al..

The above, particularly the last sentence is to justify the self mutilation bit..

While lovably attractive is Venus in Lagna+ 5th. lord in 9th, which is 5th to 5th house; while A5 is in Lagna; lord of Lagna and A5 is in the 9th (5th to 5th again)==== betraying a garland like communication between benefics in 1,5, 9th. houses.
The wondeful 9th. house is seen as 5th. from Al.

Any other points that I may have overlooked?

Rishi

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Sat May 02, 2015 11:52 am

Thank you for the analysis, Rishi Rahul ji! Truly a gift for learners like me...
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

umm..., sorry wasn't clear. :-(
Sun does not require illumination, as they say?
Meant 'tick' in the negative sense or rather sensing of the negative aspects...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:umm..., sorry wasn't clear. :-(
Sun does not require illumination, as they say?
Meant 'tick' in the negative sense or rather sensing of the negative aspects...

The abovementioned garland thing was a much positive thing in her life.

The negative 'tick' or rather sensing of the negative aspects (quite evident in her life so vividly)==== debilitated nodes affecting chara atmakarak pitrikarak, the nodes, specially Rahu in Al makes the chart quirky I'm sure.
Rather, Deb Rahu in SCORPIO AL affecting the personal houses from Al..
............ Isnt the point in italics strong enough?.......And the viporith rajayoga too.

Viparith rajayoga is good, but has its adverse connotations too.....
Am basically talking of the negativity of saturn which has made the saturn finger stunted as compared to the rest, in the palm.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 362#337362

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Rishi,

Sorry -- trying to understand this a bit more...!

Is this a new form of 'mala' garland yoga that you are describing? The trikona (trishoola) identified by you? Please elaborate upon that.

As far as public knows, her parents divorced when she was a toddler, although they came closer later on until such a time when Voight publicly stated his estrangement and made comments about her mental state etc. At 27-28 how damaging that would be given her distanced association with him, I wonder how shattering it would be really for her!?!

Lastly this thing about debility of rahu in 5th, opinions vary and even in BPHS as I have written in the astrotreasures article many years ago, BPHS is two-minded about rahu ketu, their lordships etc. So, caution is not a bad idea. She has biological children as well as adopted children and so that house does not seem to be too affected by the rahu. Rahu is MK and mother had been a stable infuence in her jet-set life. How much of her 'quirkyness' is real and how much is 'show-biz' is another confounding factor to be considered. If one resorts to bhavas as opposed to whole signs, then several factors move and one can see whatever they want to see, so I would not want to do that! ;-)

Her mercury is pretty interesting, but what draws my eye may or may not be useful here and possibly create confusion.

But please do address the mala thing and my comments on rahu in fifth.

Danka!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 06, 2015 12:50 pm

While browsing the net, I found jyotish explanations on her double mastectomy back in 2013....

Thanks & Regards.

Jayasree Ravi,

Thank you for starting this wonderful topic!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”