Angelina Jolie's beautiful chart

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

So, after the just above post.......
Like Rahu in  Angelina Jolie's chart:=
Rahu either in the sign of debilitation or near it and in enemy sign...
Its dispositor in the house of Jupiter with Jupiter positioned there 'lifting/strengthening it/adding body to it.

Rishi
Since you keep bringing this 'debilitation' etc as your argument, you are holding the belief that of the two, assumption #1 is what you like to accept, namely, that node are planets. In which case we have no common grounds/assumption to discuss. :-)

End of story! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

Regarding the nodes, I am not only bringing the debilitation factor here, but enemy house too.

Agreed that the nodes are different from the main grahas.

I may also mention that the nodes &nbsp;are different from the planets as they are like a blotting paper as compared to the general planets, and its grip on the house or planets are different from that of the general planets.

Nowhere has there been mentioned that nodes do have debilitation or debilitation like factors and they do not have friends or enemies.
Also that after my testing, I have seen the above two exists== Practicals

Sumtotal=
I do agree that the nodes do differ from other general grahas.

Just mentioned my take :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 20, 2015 2:24 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Its dispositor in the house of Jupiter with Jupiter positioned there 'lifting/strengthening it/adding body to it.

Rishi
Since you keep bringing this 'debilitation' etc as your argument, you are holding the belief that of the two, assumption #1 is what you like to accept, namely, that node are planets. In which case we have no common grounds/assumption to discuss. :-)

End of story! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

Regarding the nodes, I am not only bringing the debilitation factor here, but enemy house too.

I may also mention that the nodes  are different from the planets as they are like a blotting paper as compared to the general planets, and its grip on the house or planets are different from that of the general planets.

Nowhere has there been mentioned that nodes do have debilitation or debilitation like factors and they do not have friends or enemies.

Sumtotal=

Rishi
No one is questioning your 'take' or assumptions etc. Or your practicals ;-) one of the two assumptions I mentioned.

My "receive" has been recorded many years ago in "astrotreasures" article. <LOL>

Jyotish has many ambiguities that many folks shy away from voicing, due to a variety of personal and sometimes selfish reasons. Diversity of opinions is bound to exist. No one is or should be surprised.

Regarding 'ownership' of signs, as well! Why for instance Rahu ketu, considered as planets and purportedly armed with ownerships and other dignities were not given a mention in shadbala calculations? Why is there diversity of opinions-interpretations vis-à-vis ownerships and dignities (ex-deb etc)? Why left out from friendship-enmity although the English translator adds a note addressing that without clearly qualifying that?

As they say, the devil is in the details and most Astros perhaps do not care enough to probe into that, again due to a variety of reasons.

etc., etc., etc.

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi

End of story! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

I may also mention that the nodes  are different from the planets as they are like a blotting paper as compared to the general planets, and its grip on the house or planets are different from that of the general planets.

Sumtotal=

Rishi
No one is questioning your 'take' or assumptions etc. Or your practicals ;-) one of the two assumptions I mentioned.

My "receive" has been recorded many years ago in "astrotreasures" article. <LOL>

Jyotish has many ambiguities that many folks shy away from voicing, due to a variety of personal and sometimes selfish reasons. Diversity of opinions is bound to exist. No one is or should be surprised.

Regarding 'ownership' of signs, as well! Why for instance Rahu ketu, considered as planets and purportedly armed with ownerships and other dignities were not given a mention in shadbala calculations? Why is there diversity of opinions-interpretations vis-à-vis ownerships and dignities (ex-deb etc)? Why left out from friendship-enmity although the English translator adds a note addressing that without clearly qualifying that?

As they say, the devil is in the details and most Astros perhaps do not care enough to probe into that, again due to a variety of reasons.

etc., etc., etc.

Rohiniranjan

I did in my own way.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 20, 2015 3:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi

End of story! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

Sumtotal=

Rishi

etc., etc., etc.

Rohiniranjan

I did in my own way.

Rishi
Most do! That could be one reason for diversity of opinions (munde munde mati bhinna), ambiguities in jyotish. Far more than in any other system of astrology in the world!

Also the reason why the highways are so crowded in Jyotish!
Everyone says, "My way or highway...!" <LOL>

This is getting more droll (droller) than the dog's breakfast 'mix and patch' quiltwork threads seen lately &nbsp;:smt003

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi

End of story! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

Sumtotal=

Rishi

etc., etc., etc.

Rohiniranjan

I did in my own way.

Rishi
Most do! That could be one reason for diversity of opinions (munde munde mati bhinna), ambiguities in jyotish. Far more than in any other system of astrology in the world!

This is getting more droll (droller) than the dog's breakfast 'mix and patch' quiltwork threads seen lately  :smt003

Rohiniranjan
Unfortunately yes! for which I do not mention much technicals most of the time. :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 20, 2015 3:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi

End of story! <LOL>

Rohiniranjan

Sumtotal=

Rishi

etc., etc., etc.

Rohiniranjan

I did in my own way.

Rishi

This is getting more droll (droller) than the dog's breakfast 'mix and patch' quiltwork threads seen lately  :smt003

Rohiniranjan
Unfortunately yes! for which I do not mention much technicals most of the time. :)

Rishi
Ah...! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”