Dimensions...!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Votive wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Votive wrote:If I may, the dimensions arenot complete until we include the Eleventh in our discussion of  the third, the ninth and the fifth.

If we treat the Ninth as Lagna to fully comprehend of what the Past is presenting to us in potential, the Fifth, Ninth from Ninth becomes the Bhagya of Bhagya thus the  poorva punya. Some say, yash, kirti, dhan, shakti are all in Her domain, in our area just the Purusharth (third) to complete our Dharma ( Ninth).

The Ninth ( Bhagya) along with the Third(efforts) presents to us the Eleventh, the gains, whatever we draw out from our Bank then is spent and the remaining transferred to the Fifth to be carried over, be it the Children, the fame, the name or whatever.

The Rhombus of the 3,5.9 and 11!!

Dear votive,

So the 3rd (effort). to the 9th (purvapunya) is 11th= Interesting and certainly not untrue.

I hope I have understood this right?!

Rishi
You are right, Rishiji, as always.
Moreover. the 11 th is seventh to the fifth too, like the third is to the Ninth!

votive

Dear votive,

No no, I just confirmed if I was understanding it correctly.

Was also wondering that parashara extolled the 11th. saying that it was a gain by hurting others.

How would one fit this into the matrix? Or am I confusing myself?

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Re: Dimensions...!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 4:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...

The 3rd. dimension is then about the genetic linkages or space and time continuum, maybe?!

Am I with you?

Rishi
Nooooo :smt010

4/9/1 would be more in tune with genetics.

It is not a house but dimension (like time and space) I am aiming for...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: The thread is now three pages long and while important and personal/impersonal sharings have ensued, while two of the three dimensions were enumerated: Space and Time, in the seed posting quoted, the III dimension has remained 'occult', as in *not addressed* ...
The fifth ..can it considered to be a manifestation of our free will, the choice, the human consciousness and its endeavor, in the Kaal purush chart it signifies the Soorya, the Leo.

votive
You are getting warmer...! :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: The thread is now three pages long and while important and personal/impersonal sharings have ensued, while two of the three dimensions were enumerated: Space and Time, in the seed posting quoted, the III dimension has remained 'occult', as in *not addressed* ...
The fifth ..can it considered to be a manifestation of our free will, the choice, the human consciousness and its endeavor, in the Kaal purush chart it signifies the Soorya, the Leo.

votive
Soorya is source of light because it is hot. Heat generates Light (hint)

and...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed May 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:

votive
Philosophically Kant and later Bergson spoke of the Space, Time and the experential individual, as against the  christian theologists. Extending the thought further, we may consider that the warmth of the Sun and the (astro) logic that the zodiac should follow Leo , the Fifth should gain considerable significance.

Remember the old dialogue spoken by Amitabh Bachchan, "line wahin se shuru hoti hai jahn hum khade hai"

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed May 27, 2015 4:52 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Votive wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Votive wrote:If I may, the dimensions arenot complete until we include the Eleventh in our discussion of  the third, the ninth and the fifth.

If we treat the Ninth as Lagna to fully comprehend of what the Past is presenting to us in potential, the Fifth, Ninth from Ninth becomes the Bhagya of Bhagya thus the  poorva punya. Some say, yash, kirti, dhan, shakti are all in Her domain, in our area just the Purusharth (third) to complete our Dharma ( Ninth).

The Ninth ( Bhagya) along with the Third(efforts) presents to us the Eleventh, the gains, whatever we draw out from our Bank then is spent and the remaining transferred to the Fifth to be carried over, be it the Children, the fame, the name or whatever.

The Rhombus of the 3,5.9 and 11!!

Dear votive,

So the 3rd (effort). to the 9th (purvapunya) is 11th= Interesting and certainly not untrue.

I hope I have understood this right?!

Rishi
You are right, Rishiji, as always.
Moreover. the 11 th is seventh to the fifth too, like the third is to the Ninth!

votive

Dear votive,

No no, I just confirmed if I was understanding it correctly.

Was also wondering that parashara extolled the 11th. saying that it was a gain by hurting others.

How would one fit this into the matrix? Or am I confusing myself?

Rishi
Rishiji,

For many the Eleventh is sixth from sixth too but it is also the second to the Tenth. Every Bhava has so many vivid shades!
If one perceives the Eleventh as a bank account in which is credited all the consequences/ resources of our karmas of the current activity, many of which goes to the 12th house of expenditure...what you do not draw from your account gets invested in long term Fifth house. The Fifth also indicative of what Ranjanda is trying to ponder upon!

votive

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:

votive

and...?
And Energy?

Chetna..the Fifth?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Votive wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:

votive

and...?
And Energy?

Chetna..the Fifth?
The sun shall die just as Parashar muni, Jaimini rishi, Mihir ji, Kalidas ji, Mantreshwar ji, and other jis did as well. Such is physical reality!

Many stars in the firmament that we see today (tonight) are actually already dead and transformed into glowing-dying-dead embers! :(

One (you) may be tempted to go the genetic-lineage route and I am not saying that is incorrect in the human analogical sense particularly for the dead humans and superhumans but in the astrological (star-sense) and astronomical sense too (what keeps the dead star alive?) if one returns to heat/light, conduction, convection, radiation is what might be holding the key?

One or two more churns...? Perhaps, if you might kindly be so obliging ...??

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed May 27, 2015 6:32 pm

The churning, they say, brings out the light as well as the dark for the two move together, only separated do they become the Rahus and the Ketus, essential to the creation of life but we are digressing. The directions are many, almost maze like...
Matter, the substance and not the form...probably not.
Consciousness, essence..what survives the time and space continuum?
It is the third we are looking for, not the fourth.

The Fifth is what survives, is carried forward, what is that dimension?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 8:04 pm

In the bhavat-bhavam framework that this thought-seed was planted, 1 can be seen as fixed-sthira-square (S dimension), 5th and 9th as mutable-dwiswabhava-circle (T dimension).
Where is cardinal-chara-3rd dimension? Or what is/are...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed May 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Probably I am not able to gather the exact flow here. Has to be the Third house to begin with along with the Seventh and the Eleventh where the Cardinal chara can be depicted in this case....but lets have the answer please!!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Votive wrote:Probably I am not able to gather the exact flow here. Has to be the Third house to begin with along with the Seventh and the Eleventh where the Cardinal chara can be depicted in this case....but lets have the answer please!!
Space-Time-Movement.

Three dimensions of human perception/experience = Worldly realm-reality.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Wed May 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Movement, the flow, the Maya of all activity. Indeed!
Thankyou for the churning.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Votive wrote:...

Philosophically Kant and later Bergson spoke of the Space, Time and the experential individual, as against the  christian theologists. Extending the thought further, we may consider that the warmth of the Sun and the (astro) logic that the zodiac should follow Leo , the Fifth should gain considerable significance.

Remember the old dialogue spoken by Amitabh Bachchan, "line wahin se shuru hoti hai jahn hum khade hai"
Sorry, I missed seeing this one earlier. Nothing personal.

Amitabh's dialogue is in keeping with the sun, just as is his name! :-)

{{Maybe not in absolute sense but relatively-speaking as per second dimension  :smt002
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 am

Votive wrote:Movement, the flow, the Maya of all activity. Indeed!
Thankyou for the churning.
Fifth receiving the energy from the 9th and 3rd, being the BB of both is the esoteric karmic ledger bottom-line, here past good deeds (fructified in 9th as bhagya-fortune) when balanced with good efforts (III) bringing movement (progress in a karmic sense) of the Self (Atm) with that important house that is an angle (kona) and trine (trikon) simultaneously.

The formation comprising {II => III => V => IX => V} is of great interest.

Another formation {XII => XI => IX => V => IX} is intriguing as well.

And the smaller circuits. The plot thickens...!  :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”