Nicha Bhanga

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

america.1

Nicha Bhanga

Post by america.1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:46 am

I'm curious as to whether Mercury is considered neecha bhanga for me.  

April 13, 1987 11:56 pm   Alexandria,LA USA.    Have Jupiter, Mercury, Rahu, Sun in 10th house Meena with Ketu and Moon in 4th Kanya.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Nicha Bhanga

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:15 am

america.1 wrote:I'm curious as to whether Mercury is considered neecha bhanga for me.  

April 13, 1987 11:56 pm   Alexandria,LA USA.    Have Jupiter, Mercury, Rahu, Sun in 10th house Meena with Ketu and Moon in 4th Kanya.

Yes, mercury has attained Neechabhanga.

Do you have any doubts? If so please mention why you think so?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

america.1

Post by america.1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:22 am

Well it's just I've seen so many different rules, and so many different opinions on the placement from different authors(some say yes, others say no) that it becomes quite confusing so in that context it is always good to see a diverse range of opinions on something.  I feel as though you learn more that way.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:46 am

america.1 wrote:Well it's just I've seen so many different rules, and so many different opinions on the placement from different authors(some say yes, others say no) that it becomes quite confusing so in that context it is always good to see a diverse range of opinions on something.  I feel as though you learn more that way.

Got it. Thanks. :)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:54 pm

america.1 wrote:Well it's just I've seen so many different rules, and so many different opinions on the placement from different authors(some say yes, others say no) that it becomes quite confusing so in that context it is always good to see a diverse range of opinions on something.  I feel as though you learn more that way.
Yes, but don't just stop there! You will find astrology to be full of diverse interpretations for the most part shared anecdotally or in a religious-vein. So then, though the process is arduous and involves sweat and time (and lack of preconceived biases) -- test the *herd* of opinions in horoscopes and the answer would be clear at best or at least clearer.

It is those that stop simply at gathering opinions that generally remain confused.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”