Kal Sarp yoga

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

guria

Kal Sarp yoga

Post by guria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Hello, Is there kal sarpa yoga really exist or is it a myth? Angshik kal sharpa yoga causes delays and obstruction in finance and married life, but would it cause death for native's spouse?

Rohiniranjan

Re: Kal Sarp yoga

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:13 pm

guria wrote:Hello, Is there kal sarpa yoga really exist or is it a myth? Angshik kal sharpa yoga causes delays and obstruction in finance and married life, but would it cause death for native's spouse?

No not a myth, but needs to be individually examined and not in an 'off-the rack' style that some are hell-bent on making jyotish into!  :smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

guria

Post by guria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Thank you for your reply..how to check it sir..if  all planets are between Rahu and Ketu axis formed a shape like snake? and how to check angshik kal sarpa yoga?
sir can you confirm if this native has angsik kal sarpa yoga or not..1st Nov, 1991 ,Barasat, Kolkata, WB /12.30pm

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm

guria wrote:Thank you for your reply..how to check it sir..if  all planets are between Rahu and Ketu axis formed a shape like snake? and how to check angshik kal sarpa yoga?
sir can you confirm if this native has angsik kal sarpa yoga or not..1st Nov, 1991 ,Barasat, Kolkata, WB /12.30pm
my answer was to your first question which was a good one (your question, that is...!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

guria

Post by guria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 pm

yes, actually, I got confused because sometimes it is also said that there is actually no yoga called kal sharpa yoga, and many celbs. also has this yoga yet they are well established in their career and perhaps in married life too.

guria

Post by guria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Also I have a doubt, If someone works very hard to achive something and if he/she has this yoga will it be impossible for him/her to achieve that..i.e how hard may he tries, he will always fail, or will it reduce her work output to some percentage, so that he has to work harder?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:06 pm

guria wrote:Also I have a doubt, If someone works very hard to achive something and if he/she has this yoga will it be impossible for him/her to achieve that..i.e how hard may he tries, he will always fail, or will it reduce her work output to some percentage, so that he has to work harder?
Research (Follow-up) in progress. Pl. check back in 7 years or so.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

srimathi29

Kala sarpa yoga

Post by srimathi29 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:21 am

Hello!

Regarding KALA SARPA YOGA i don t have any faith, olden days  by Looking Horoscope  used to predict. If you have faith follow it otherwise ignore.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Kala sarpa yoga

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:13 pm

srimathi29 wrote:Hello!

Regarding KALA SARPA YOGA i don t have any faith, olden days  by Looking Horoscope  used to predict. If you have faith follow it otherwise ignore.
Maybe they did not look at it properly?
It is not about olden vs modern (times related) but how astrology is approached? We see across the board the tendency to get excited when folks see a yoga or begin throwing parties when they see exaltation while conveniently forgetting that it is but a consideration, a fraction and not the bottom-line in shadbala.

The same for KSY and its variegated forms mentioned anecdotally! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”