Dr Kalam

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Votive

Dr Kalam

Post by Votive » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:59 am

The Last Spartan departs....

We do not have the details of Dr Kalam, except his date of birth, October 15, 1931, one of the most iconic figures in post independent India. A true Spartan and Teacher. He left us while lecturing students at the age of 83, a couple of days before Guru Purnima.

He was blessed that he had found a Guru in his school days, his Teacher, who channelised his intellect and energies.

Votive

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Dr Kalam

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Votive wrote:The Last Spartan departs....

We do not have the details of Dr Kalam, except his date of birth, October 15, 1931, one of the most iconic figures in post independent India. A true Spartan and Teacher. He left us while lecturing students at the age of 83, a couple of days before Guru Purnima.

He was blessed that he had found a Guru in his school days, his Teacher, who channelised his intellect and energies.

Votive

Yes, he was a true Spartan and a Teacher.

His birthtime is supposedly 20.26 hrs at rameswaram.
I was wondering if its correct?!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Dr Kalam

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Votive wrote:The Last Spartan departs....

Votive

Yes, he was a true Spartan and a Teacher.

His birthtime is supposedly 20.26 hrs at rameswaram.
I was wondering if its correct?!

Rishi

Just wondering....

Dear Friends,

Viparith rajayogas have certainly uplifted his chart.

Also atmakarak with exalted mercury in the 5th; amatyakarak invoved in vry is with Venus in moolatrikona. Thus  Ak & Amk both are uplifted.
The amatyakarak and brathikarak is in the same degrees, undergoing friction/sharp changes in professional direction= mercury replaces /mars; and mercury is in the 5th (advisor) and in the 7th (entrance) of the Arudha Lagna  

The Lagna lord is strong; The Arudha Lagna is stronger being exalted!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Votive

Post by Votive » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:46 am

Rishiji,

20.26 seems to be doubtful. In 1931, a small town, a low income group family, I do not think this accurate a time would be recorded. Howsoever , charkarakas work irrespective of lagna in this case unless the time and date both are way off mark!

votive

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:59 am

Votive wrote:Rishiji,

20.26 seems to be doubtful. In 1931, a small town, a low income group family, I do not think this accurate a time would be recorded. Howsoever , charkarakas work irrespective of lagna in this case unless the time and date both are way off mark!

votive

Thats true, votive ji,

For which I mainly used charakaraks.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Votive wrote:Rishiji,

votive
Yes, like those of its ilk, variant records exist with source information. :smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”