Gemstone remedials...?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Brahma Mihira

Re: Gemstone remedials...?

Post by Brahma Mihira » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 am

Personally I advice to wear gemstones for functional benefics of D1 chart, regarding gemstones, Also I consider other factors such as Badaka planet. But different astrologers have different opinions on this. One saying was gems are not attracting planetary radiations from universe except producing own energy which are same as particular planets. Hence no need to consider functional benefics or yogakaraka. In this case they said size or shape is not so important and gems only give natural effect of the planet such as moonstone give same natural effect as moon. But it is not alter lordships in the chart.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Brahma Mihira wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 am
Personally I advice to wear gemstones for functional benefics of D1 chart, regarding gemstones, Also I consider other factors such as Badaka planet. But different astrologers have different opinions on this. One saying was gems are not attracting planetary radiations from universe except producing own energy which are same as particular planets. Hence no need to consider functional benefics or yogakaraka. In this case they said size or shape is not so important and gems only give natural effect of the planet such as moonstone give same natural effect as moon. But it is not alter lordships in the chart.
Hello Brahma Mihira,

Yes, the problems of following opinions in astrology, and even other divinatory crafts are problems where we are at the dark, and unsure. Therefore we form a opinion based on what we feel about other opinions.

Rather we should base opinions on experience...which also may have pitfalls and or may be inadequate...

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 pm
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Hello Brahma Mihira,

Yes, the problems of following opinions in astrology, and even other divinatory crafts are problems where we are at the dark, and unsure. Therefore we form a opinion based on what we feel about other opinions.

Rather we should base opinions on experience...which also may have pitfalls and or may be inadequate...

RishiRahul

Okay brother -- so please share some of your real experiences where your recommended remedies worked? Please give details as opposed to flooding the gentry with a bit of this a bit of that? The template that seems to have been followed by doyens from EAST and west...? The west that has been following EAST...? Jyotish is GLOBAL, is it not...? Including the whole sign house system, since though like the CENTRAL SUN, it only burns during the daytime and not at NIGHT, EVEN IN the most vulnerable Australia...?

I thought I had given an example and format decades earlier? "Remedies in astrology..."

:smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:00 am
RishiRahul wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 pm
Brahma Mihira wrote:
Hello Brahma Mihira,

RishiRahul

Okay brother -- so please share some of your real experiences where your recommended remedies worked? Please give details as opposed to flooding the gentry with a bit of this a bit of that? The template that seems to have been followed by doyens from EAST and west...? The west that has been following EAST...? Jyotish is GLOBAL, is it not...? Including the whole sign house system, since though like the CENTRAL SUN, it only burns during the daytime and not at NIGHT, EVEN IN the most vulnerable Australia...?

I thought I had given an example and format decades earlier? "Remedies in astrology..."

:smt004
Dada,

If you are referring to my take, I follow your system majorly. In addition I study the mounts and fingers, and star and subs to form my opinion.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Dada,

If you are referring to my take, I follow your system majorly. In addition I study the mounts and fingers, and star and subs to form my opinion.

Rishi
WOW...!
Firstly, just for clarity, I do not have a SYSTEM, brother! Don't we already have too many Paddhatis, Systems and so on, mostly arriving in modern times (past 200 years or less, increasingly more in the past 60 or so...?) :smt004

In fact I have always been opposed to treating gemstones as local vaid-jee kaa chooran (activator)! Astrological and karmic indigestion or dyspepsia? Buy a vial of tablets or powder and all shall be well in morning or next month or whenever. Having studied pharmacology (roji roti, bhaat dal, maach?), I have always been wary of placebo and nocebo effects! As also the adage, "Faith moves mountains". Unlike many (I do get feedbacks...?) I discourage running to local jewellers and getting stones despite their claimed purity or source and stuff like that. Folks advise against synthetic gemstones, but fact of the matter is that ALL natural gemstones have impurities, whereas lab-grown ones are purest of the pure? So if it is the specific aluminium salt crystal that is creating the remedy, then synthetic ones must be the best since they have fewer contaminants? And why are fire-treated ones considered anathema? In Vedic culture nothing purifies as best as FIRE...? ;-)

There are those who truly are spiritual and can spiritually (Now we are talking Quantum Reality?) purify and activate molecules and perhaps even a rose quartz, a beautiful crystal, if imbibed with truly loving energies can bring change and peace to one? And change does not necessarily mean the rest of the world, the circumstances, but simply a paradigm shift and ACCEPTANCE in the nativity and his/her perspective?

Unless we move away from the Newtonian model that astrology has become plagued by and sub-servient to, particularly on internet, and create curious-sounding models only dis-service shall continue to be the result...!

Not good for anyone!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”