Narendra Modi 2015 and Bihar Elections, India....An astrological analysis

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Narendra Modi 2015 and Bihar Elections, India....An astrological analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:52 am

Hello Friends,

It is early Nov 2015 that we are expecting the results of Bihar elections in India! wondering what the outcome  of the Elections would be!!

I am person who has very less knowledge of the Political scene; but whatever little learnt through a hurried search of Google.

While predicting this event, I would like to concentrate on the Safe, correct birth details Narendra Modi only.

What makes it simpler is that it is either BJP or the other party; and this election is pretty important for Narendra Modi for several known reasons.

1)Transit Jupiter opposition natal Jupiter is what attracts my attention; and that this transit Jupiter is in Ghati Lagna of the 10th. house of Narendra Mosdi, where natal Saturn & Venus is posited.
While this being the 10th house from Gochar can be troublesome; but also has the stability of the double transit of Saturn & Jupiter.

Around Nov 6, 2015, Vimshottari Moon dasa Jupiter antardasa will operate, where Jupiter performs as said in above point 1);
..and also the Jupiter is in the star of Mars and sub star of moon, signifying 1,6,12, 2,5,4 & then 1,9,3,4,10. which shows a mixed period, but where the is 1 & 6 in the star set, & 1, 3  & 10 in the sub set= signifying career productivity.

To countercheck if we are going wrong in analysis, at all, we find 10th Muntha with its lord Mars qualifies as Varseswar, though weakly, posing trouble/complications after the some sort of win.

Thus this win in  Bihar elections may pose some complications a month Plus minus Jan 2016 timed by the change signs of the nodes.

Thus the Bihar 2015 show a win for BJP, with some troubles carried over....Power problems, I guess;  or power bartering/exchanges........?!
And yes, November 6, 2015 does look important with transit moon in the 10th house of Modi!

Connecting the Numerological analysis:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 432#339432

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

pranavg

Post by pranavg » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi RishiRahulji,

This certainly fascinates me like, I am sure, it does to many others.
But, being a nascent learner that I am, would find it easier to understand if you decode the terminologies (Ghati Lagna etc.) and also enlighten us more on the statements made we can appreciate it more and also learn something along.

eg: "10th house from Gochar can be troublesome", "stability of the double transit of Saturn & Jupiter"... etc.
What is the significance and teaching behind this?

I understand there may be many learned wise astrologers here but as a newbie I am eager and excited to learn more under the able guidance of all of you.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
RishiRahul wrote:Hello Friends,

It is early Nov 2015 that we are expecting the results of Bihar elections in India! wondering what the outcome  of the Elections would be!!

I am person who has very less knowledge of the Political scene; but whatever little learnt through a hurried search of Google.

While predicting this event, I would like to concentrate on the Safe, correct birth details Narendra Modi only.

What makes it simpler is that it is either BJP or the other party; and this election is pretty important for Narendra Modi for several known reasons.

1)Transit Jupiter opposition natal Jupiter is what attracts my attention; and that this transit Jupiter is in Ghati Lagna of the 10th. house of Narendra Mosdi, where natal Saturn & Venus is posited.
While this being the 10th house from Gochar can be troublesome; but also has the stability of the double transit of Saturn & Jupiter.

Around Nov 6, 2015, Vimshottari Moon dasa Jupiter antardasa will operate, where Jupiter performs as said in above point 1);
..and also the Jupiter is in the star of Mars and sub star of moon, signifying 1,6,12, 2,5,4 & then 1,9,3,4,10. which shows a mixed period, but where the is 1 & 6 in the star set, & 1, 3  & 10 in the sub set= signifying career productivity.

To countercheck if we are going wrong in analysis, at all, we find 10th Muntha with its lord Mars qualifies as Varseswar, though weakly, posing trouble/complications after the some sort of win.

Thus this win in  Bihar elections may pose some complications a month Plus minus Jan 2016 timed by the change signs of the nodes.

Thus the Bihar 2015 show a win for BJP, with some troubles carried over....Power problems, I guess;  or power bartering/exchanges........?!
And yes, November 6, 2015 does look important with transit moon in the 10th house of Modi!

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:33 pm

RishiRahul

Besides the above-mentioned, around 23/24th. Oct 2015 could have some expectation setbacks, due to the nodal transit on amatyakarak Rahu; maybe affecting prospects of a clear majority.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:02 pm

RishiRahul

Besides the above prediction made on 2 Oct 2015, the date of election result is set for 8 Nov 2015 when the natal sidereal moon is in Virgo,; the 11th. house of Narendra Modi (from lagna & moon) & Arudha of the 8th. house in addition.

Also on 4th. Nov 2015 the transit Mars (lord of 1 & 6), being equipped for battling, enters the 11th too, ensuring strength for BJP.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:41 am

Rishiji,

Amongst several astrologers, tarot readers, numerologist you were one of the two who had predicted AAP will win the elections and another astrologer predicted in the last week of January comparing charts of Kiran Bediji and Arvindji and found the chart of Arvindji stronger and predicted his win. All the well known experts coming on T.V. and Paper had predicted otherwise. I had predicted through intuition on facebook that AAP shall win 63 seats . You know how much they got afterwards.

Now I have predicted in some group that Nitish Kumar's party will win somewhere between 65 to 70% seats and here is another statement by previous Chief Justice.

Former Supreme Court Judge Justice Markandey Katju on Saturday said the Grand Alliance headed by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will “sweep the polls in Bihar by at least a two-third majority”.

“The Nitish-Lalu alliance will not just win by a narrow margin, as predicted by the satta (punters) dealers but will sweep the polls in Bihar by at least two-thirds majority,” the former Press Council of India chairman wrote in a Facebook post.

Two phases of the five-phase election are left.

Katju predicted that following the BJP’s debacle in the polls, “Modi’s fortune will decline rapidly”.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi is leading the campaign trail for the BJP-led NDA in the state assembly polls. The NDA includes Lok Janshakti Party, Hindustani Awam Morcha and and Rashtriya Lok Samta Party.

“There was really nothing in the man (Modi) in the first place, except his capacity to befool people, particularly the gullible youth who were carried away by his magic slogan called ‘vikas’,” he added.

He claimed that Modi’s popularity had taken a dip since he took to power in May 2014.

“Already he has become very unpopular. With ‘dal’ selling at Rs.200 a kilo and unemployment rising, only the hardcore right wing upper caste Hindus remain his supporters,” Justice Katju said.

The Grand Alliance, or Mahagathbandhan, also includes Rashtriya Janata Dal and the Congress.

The voting for the fourth of the five-phase elections would be held on 1 November. The counting of the votes is scheduled for 8 November.

Discussions on various T.V.Channels show NDA is fighting a losing battle. They had removed the snap of our PM from all election posters in Bihar after two phase of elections and the anger and the words used by NDA are too low to mention here. This is the sign of defeatist. It happened against AAP also too. My prediction is only on the basis of Intuition and the principle that honest person gets more preference over the other person. Example Arvind Kejriwal, whom I had the fortune to meet personally last year on 4th November the day when elections to Delhi was announced. HE is definitely honest and sincere and the load on him to lead Delhi to victory was tremendous but as he said: Hamne sab kuch laga diya hai is election mein"

Now Nitishji is also a very Honesty and Sincere person as told to me by my friends in Patna. He is very popular over there and further he is guided by Arvindji as Arvind knows how to win the heart of AAM ADMI with truthful and honest statements.

Rest everything will be known on 8th November 2015. I am doing this research too if a person's horoscope is not that good but he is honest and sincere the value of his horoscope increases and he gets more than he should get otherwise.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Amongst several astrologers, tarot readers, numerologist you were one of the two who had predicted AAP will win the elections and another astrologer predicted in the last week of January comparing charts of Kiran Bediji and Arvindji and found the chart of Arvindji stronger and predicted his win. All the well known experts coming on T.V. and Paper had predicted otherwise. I had predicted through intuition on facebook that AAP shall win 63 seats . You know how much they got afterwards.

Now I have predicted in some group that Nitish Kumar's party will win somewhere between 65 to 70% seats and here is another statement by previous Chief Justice.

Former Supreme Court Judge Justice Markandey Katju on Saturday said the Grand Alliance headed by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will “sweep the polls in Bihar by at least a two-third majority”.

“The Nitish-Lalu alliance will not just win by a narrow margin, as predicted by the satta (punters) dealers but will sweep the polls in Bihar by at least two-thirds majority,” the former Press Council of India chairman wrote in a Facebook post.

Two phases of the five-phase election are left.

Katju predicted that following the BJP’s debacle in the polls, “Modi’s fortune will decline rapidly”.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi is leading the campaign trail for the BJP-led NDA in the state assembly polls. The NDA includes Lok Janshakti Party, Hindustani Awam Morcha and and Rashtriya Lok Samta Party.

“There was really nothing in the man (Modi) in the first place, except his capacity to befool people, particularly the gullible youth who were carried away by his magic slogan called ‘vikas’,” he added.

He claimed that Modi’s popularity had taken a dip since he took to power in May 2014.

“Already he has become very unpopular. With ‘dal’ selling at Rs.200 a kilo and unemployment rising, only the hardcore right wing upper caste Hindus remain his supporters,” Justice Katju said.

The Grand Alliance, or Mahagathbandhan, also includes Rashtriya Janata Dal and the Congress.

The voting for the fourth of the five-phase elections would be held on 1 November. The counting of the votes is scheduled for 8 November.

Discussions on various T.V.Channels show NDA is fighting a losing battle. They had removed the snap of our PM from all election posters in Bihar after two phase of elections and the anger and the words used by NDA are too low to mention here. This is the sign of defeatist. It happened against AAP also too. My prediction is only on the basis of Intuition and the principle that honest person gets more preference over the other person. Example Arvind Kejriwal, whom I had the fortune to meet personally last year on 4th November the day when elections to Delhi was announced. HE is definitely honest and sincere and the load on him to lead Delhi to victory was tremendous but as he said: Hamne sab kuch laga diya hai is election mein"

Now Nitishji is also a very Honesty and Sincere person as told to me by my friends in Patna. He is very popular over there and further he is guided by Arvindji as Arvind knows how to win the heart of AAM ADMI with truthful and honest statements.

Rest everything will be known on 8th November 2015. I am doing this research too if a person's horoscope is not that good but he is honest and sincere the value of his horoscope increases and he gets more than he should get otherwise.

Pravin Kumar

Dear Pravi ji,

Thank you for appreciating!

Regarding the above prediction I have written what I saw using my knowledge in the 3 crafts that I use.

Also would like to mention that I am confident in individual predictions; not Political predictions; so I can be wrong anytime.

While dealing with clients, I try not to meet them in person; because meeting them in person I can get influenced by emotion, and thus my predictions may get biased.
This happens to people who get involved in others problems very easily.

While predicting the Bihar format, I did not try to evaluate or get influenced by who is honest and who is not honest.
Ethics and Honesty is not directly proportional to predictive results.

Well, in terms of Bihar elections I could be wrong; but technically speaking I should not be.
Well............................

Rishi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Readings do not predict the future. They predict the most likely future.

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:22 pm

From the Vedic Astrology reading forum rules........
Please note all readings given here are for fun and entertainment purposes only
That means that any predictions made during a reading should never be depended upon to always come true. The same general warning applies to any predictions made on this discussion forum. It would be most unwise of anyone to make important and possibly irreversible major decisions in their life, based purely upon predictions made through a reading.

If another political party gets voted into government than the one which was predicted, it is normally not a life or death situation as some predictions made using these same divination methods might be. But I recognise when saying this that it can be both intensely irritating and frustrating to some people more than others that our understanding of how this world and its physical laws work and consequently our predictions are imperfect, and that they are far from being a 100% rock solid guarantee that they will always happen as prophesied.

Any reading predicts the most likely future outcome of all the various complex and some interrelated factors which could possibly influence the present situation, which is based upon the intuitive information obtained during the reading, and it almost entirely depends upon nothing (not one single factor) changing in the meantime.

Which never happens!

Change is the one constant which we can always depend upon happening.

EoT  :smt017

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Readings do not predict the future. They predict the most likely future.

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:51 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:From the Vedic Astrology reading forum rules........
Please note all readings given here are for fun and entertainment purposes only
That means that any predictions made during a reading should never be depended upon to always come true. The same general warning applies to any predictions made on this discussion forum. It would be most unwise of anyone to make important and possibly irreversible major decisions in their life, based purely upon predictions made through a reading.

If another political party gets voted into government than the one which was predicted, it is normally not a life or death situation as some predictions made using these same divination methods might be. But I recognise when saying this that it can be both intensely irritating and frustrating to some people more than others that our understanding of how this world and its physical laws work and consequently our predictions are imperfect, and that they are far from being a 100% rock solid guarantee that they will always happen as prophesied.

Any reading predicts the most likely future outcome of all the various complex and some interrelated factors which could possibly influence the present situation, which is based upon the intuitive information obtained during the reading, and it almost entirely depends upon nothing (not one single factor) changing in the meantime.

Which never happens!

Change is the one constant which we can always depend upon happening.

EoT  :smt017

Agreed very much!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul

Besides the above-mentioned, around 23/24th. Oct 2015 could have some expectation setbacks, due to the nodal transit on amatyakarak Rahu; maybe affecting prospects of a clear majority.

RishiRahul

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 787#339787
.............A numerological update

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:27 pm

TOI Exit Poll Predicts Nithish Kumar and Alliance Win!
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:18 pm

ChanDubai wrote:TOI Exit Poll Predicts Nithish Kumar and Alliance Win!

Well well! as said earlier, I am new to political predictions.

And one will note that I did not take any chart of a political party or individual contestants, but only of Narendra Modi.

The main result mentioned was that 24/25 Oct 2015 can have some setbacks,; and also that Feb 2016 is the time when the success of  endeavor of BJP/Narendra Modi........that is even if whoever wins the Bihar elections.

Considering the fact that I did not see any charts of contestants......

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”