Remedies and their relevance

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pranavg

Remedies and their relevance

Post by pranavg » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Namaskar all,

We have known many astrologers suggesting different remedies in their wisdom. One such is Laghu Rudra puja...

I was curious about its astrology relevance. If someone can help, it would be great.

To be performed on Monday makes me believe it is somehow related to Chandra.
Worship of Lord Shiva suggests some kind of destruction... may be that of native's negative karma...

If someone can help me with further rational understanding and also relate it to kundali, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge

pranavg

Re: Remedies and their relevance

Post by pranavg » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:56 am

Dear learned Gurus,

Could someone please help me understand the rationality behind the remedy?
What in the kundali makes a jyotishi suggest a Laghu Rudra puja?

I hope this is not a too broad level query.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav
pranavg wrote:Namaskar all,

We have known many astrologers suggesting different remedies in their wisdom. One such is Laghu Rudra puja...

I was curious about its astrology relevance. If someone can help, it would be great.

Worship of Lord Shiva suggests some kind of destruction... may be that of native's negative karma...

If someone can help me with further rational understanding and also relate it to kundali, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge

Rohiniranjan

Re: Remedies and their relevance

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:36 pm

pranavg wrote:Dear learned Gurus,

Could someone please help me understand the rationality behind the remedy?
What in the kundali makes a jyotishi suggest a Laghu Rudra puja?

I hope this is not a too broad level query.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav
pranavg wrote:Namaskar all,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav Ghotge
Since it has always been closely associated with religious icons and partly since to a very large extent it (jyotish) had remained an exclusive territory (probably still remains so) of professional priests -- it is conceivable that religious and spiritual means have remained the mainstay remedial options in its practice. However, if destiny allows one to come in contact with a wider spread of humanity with very different spiritual, religious, philosophical, upbringing and conditioning, one cannot but remain awe-struck by the universality of Jyotish as a tool and framework which does not have to exist as a faithful traditional bride of practices and rituals of any specific religion, or ritualistic practices.

Over the recent decades, there have been many innovative interpretations, reinterpretations etc have emerged without any real significant improvements in the efficacy or applications of jyotish. One such happens to be the area of remedies.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”