How to know dob by palm

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Arunsen

How to know dob by palm

Post by Arunsen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:01 pm

How to know dob and ascendant from palm
Arunsen

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:04 am

Hi,

Sorry, but I do not understand your question.  :smt017

Your DOB is your date of birth.

It should be printed on your birth certificate (if your birth was registered).

Otherwise you can find out what it is from your parents. You do not need to find this out from your palms.

I am assuming here that the date of birth as shown in your forum profile which is 29 Aug 1978, is correct.

Your date of birth is used in astrology, and not palmistry.

Palmistry is mainly about the lines on both of your palms.

Astrology is about stars and their positions.

When they are rising above the horizon and dominant in the sky at that time and location, they are in the ascendant.

Your DOB  is used along with special tables which tell the reader the relative position in the sky of the different star patterns (constellations), at the exact moment of your birth.

The astrologer will also need to know exactly where you were born (the latitude and longitude).

He or she will use all this information and more together to be able to calculate and create your astrology chart, from which your reading can finally be given.

I am moving your posting to the Vedic Astrology forum, where there are people who know much more about these subjects, and who can I am sure explain them much better than me.

BTW Welcome to Mystic Board and I hope that you will find whatever you are looking for here, plus make a lot of new and lasting friendships along the way.

Namaste,

EoT  :smt006

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:46 am

Yes Date of Birth and Ascendent can be read from the hand But I do not know how it is done. Some great orthodox palmist do this.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:08 am

Thank you PK,  :smt041

I thought that somebody might know more about this.

I would appreciate it if you could please send me a link in a private message to an article on the internet, which explains how this could work.

Why would you want to use palmistry to find out when a person was born, when that information is usually readily available?

Wouldn't this technique only be useful if the person whose palm it was was long dead, and they were of historical interest (but their date of birth had never been recorded, or the records had been lost?)

A possible palmistry ascendant relationship makes much more sense to me than the DOB one (if it does exist) does.

The following article explains the close two way relationship between Indian (Scientific Hand Analysis) palmistry and high level Eastern astrology, but I am still having problems finding answers to the questions being asked by Arunsen.

http://www.apmforum.com/review/asiafeature2.htm

Many thanks,

EoT

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:13 pm

EOT,

I cannot satisfy you because I have only heard and read in one book that looking at Index, Middle and Ring Finger they predict the Date, Month and Year of Birth but how it is done author has not explained. Secondly there are quite a few palmist who looking at your palm can tell which Zodiac you represent. It has been done by Reputed Astrologer, Numerologist and Palmist Bejan Daruwalla.

There is a person in Bombay too, whose reference was given to me by another palmist, who predicts Date of Birth and Zodiac from the palm. I do not take interest in this as I believe reading of palm does not solve your problem but only shows where the deficiency is. This deficiency can be solved by various means just like Doctor prescribes medicine I prescribe Yogasanas and Meditation.

The Link you posted is quite interesting. Thanks for the same.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:33 pm

R.G. Rao has published booklets such as your natal chart from palm and your destiny from the thumb, etc. I think these are still available (I read these many years ago). The patterns on the thumb were utilized to derive the ascendant and lines on palm representing planets such as Jupiter, mars, venus and so on. These draw upon the ancient mystical nadi systems.

The books by Rao are rather pithy and somewhat fragmentary so demand persistent concentration and lots of practice. So should not be considered as one of the "astrology in ten minutes" or 'all I needed to learn in life, I learned from wiki" type prevailing modern approaches :-)

Most birthtimes are off by few to several minutes (and more! Even hospital records etc) and so having a parallel system for verification of chart would make sense and while memories fade, birth documents sometimes get lost, etc) a palm and fingerprint based astro launch-pad would make sense.

It is not easy to learn, of course ...

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Thanking you both for your feedback, and for your ongoing patience with my scientifically trained Western mind.

I had not realised before now that establishing the exact time of birth was so critical to the correct interpretation of an individual's chart.

I have however seen the serious consequences of a birth not having been formally registered in my own wife, who at the age of 16 when applying for a job discovered that because she was not expected to survive soon after she was born due to an Rh blood group incompatibility, had legally been a non person all that time without knowing it.

It is emphasised on several sites on the internet that the types of astrology and palmistry being talked about here are both infinitely more advanced than the average and far superior to the everyday varieties commonly seen in magazines and for the general masses.

They are consequently far more difficult to learn, and for us to be able to comprehend.

Probably we are not going to be able to provide the member with the level of explanation which he expects, but at the very least we have each learned something valuable from each other as a result of this discussion, and I therefore sincerely thank him for contributing this interesting question.

Salutations to anyone who is reading this,

EoT  :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:22 am

Welcome to the greater reality my almost time-sibling, from an eastern mind trained in science and a career scientist...! ;-)

Science (and rational thinking) has made great strides in understanding the physical realm in the last few hundred years, but our brave forays into Mysticism demands that we keep our mind open as long as the brain does not fall out, of course! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:R.G. Rao has published booklets such as your natal chart from palm and your destiny from the thumb, etc. I think these are still available (I read these many years ago). The patterns on the thumb were utilized to derive the ascendant and lines on palm representing planets such as Jupiter, mars, venus and so on. These draw upon the ancient mystical nadi systems.

The books by Rao are rather pithy and somewhat fragmentary so demand persistent concentration and lots of practice. So should not be considered as one of the "astrology in ten minutes" or 'all I needed to learn in life, I learned from wiki" type prevailing modern approaches :-)

Most birthtimes are off by few to several minutes (and more! Even hospital records etc) and so having a parallel system for verification of chart would make sense and while memories fade, birth documents sometimes get lost, etc) a palm and fingerprint based astro launch-pad would make sense.

Rohiniranjan

I have 4 books on this; 2 of them by  R.G. Rao.

They are (1) Your destiny in Thumb and (2) Natal chart from the palm.
by Ranjan Publications.

Hopefully they are still available. One can check them on line. Amazon is good.

Am yet to read them with patience.
And yes, it is very very advanced application.

Another book is 'Hast Samudrik Shastra' by K. C. Sen by Taraporevala Publications, &..

Complete astroPalmistry by L.R. Chaudhhri (Sagar Publications)

The above books are either very very advanced, or not explained properly or in an organised manner.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:59 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:R.G. Rao has published booklets such as your natal chart from palm and your destiny from the thumb, etc. I think these are still available (I read these many years ago). The patterns on the thumb were utilized to derive the ascendant and lines on palm representing planets such as Jupiter, mars, venus and so on. These draw upon the ancient mystical nadi systems.

Rohiniranjan

by Ranjan Publications.

Another book is 'Hast Samudrik Shastra' by K. C. Sen by Taraporevala Publications, &..

The above books are either very very advanced, or not explained properly or in an organised manner.

RishiRahul
Most of astrology seems complex and/or advanced ONLY because of the gaps in information due to loss, possibly patchwork contamination or deliberate non-disclosure? Also, what many gingerly view as magical thinking.

Also some degree of elitism perhaps which often envelops power more than it does wisdom...? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rohiniranjan

by Ranjan Publications.

RishiRahul
Most of astrology seems complex and/or advanced ONLY because of the gaps in information due to loss, possibly patchwork contamination or deliberate non-disclosure? Also, what many gingerly view as magical thinking.

Also some degree of elitism perhaps which often envelops power more than it does wisdom...? ;-)

................. Couldnt be better explained.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rohiniranjan

by Ranjan Publications.

RishiRahul

Thanks,

RishiRahul
... And not necessarily the author's fault but also the "all-knowing" editors, editorial boards and Baba Time (Publication schedule)...?

Too many rods in the fire, limited marshmallows -- is another ...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rohiniranjan

by Ranjan Publications.

RishiRahul

Thanks,

RishiRahul
... And not necessarily the author's fault but also the "all-knowing" editors, editorial boards and Baba Time (Publication schedule)...?

But the all knowing editors would not make such 'consistent' changes.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rohiniranjan

by Ranjan Publications.

RishiRahul

Thanks,

RishiRahul

Rishi
you are talking in generalities or specifically...? :smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rohiniranjan

by Ranjan Publications.

RishiRahul

Thanks,

RishiRahul

Rishi
you are talking in generalities or specifically...? :smt017

Where nothing makes sense is the writers fault in writing the matter or in understanding the material by the reader......... Which is consistent.

The editors mess up can only be in 'bits and scraps' only.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”