Best Astrologer in Delhi India

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

raj2121

Best Astrologer in Delhi India

Post by raj2121 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:19 pm

hello all I want t o know from which you can get best results from astrology or Numerology

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:16 am

The word best as you have used it here, has no meaning.

Astrology and numerology can give you different information about the same person.

Some of the information from both divination methods can also overlap.

Neither method is therefore better than the other, unless you are looking for specific information about the individual, which can only be obtained using that method.

BTW if you are going to change your question by editing your original posting, please be sure to also change your subject heading to reflect this.

EoT

asro

Post by asro » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi Raj2121

dont take me for rude but BEST results are outcome of hard sincere work, even astrology and numerology both demand the same.  Try it , might help.

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:25 pm

asro wrote:Hi Raj2121

dont take me for rude but BEST results are outcome of hard sincere work, even astrology and numerology both demand the same.  Try it , might help.

warmly
Asro

Asro,

I agree very much to what you said above.
Hope you are good!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

asro

Post by asro » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:06 am

Asro,

I agree very much to what you said above.
Hope you are good!

RishiRahul

Thank you for you kind words Rishiji and am doing good. Just visting MB less frequently

Asro

Rohiniranjan

Re: Best Astrologer in Delhi India

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:23 pm

raj2121 wrote:hello all I want t o know from which you can get best results from astrology or Numerology
Both are simply tools and remind me of a discussion-activity in a photography club recently.

Professionals were handed compacts whereas amateurs (intermediate experience) were handed top-of-the line equipment.

No one really took a bad photo, but the difference was rather obvious! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:08 am

If you look at the subject heading of raj2121's posting, you will soon realise that its sole purpose was for us to refer him to whom we regard as the best astrologer in Delhi.

I believe that the vague and poorly expressed question was only an attempt to make it appear otherwise.

The trick did not work with me, but I left the thread here in the hope (apparently in vain) that in the process of trying to hide his true intentions, that he might learn something of value about the various divination methods, as well as the different  types of information which they can potentially give a reader about his or her client.

Sorry to everyone who answered, for wasting your time as well as my own.

Or did we all waste our time?

Raj?

Disappointed,

EoT  :smt009

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:18 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote: ...
Sorry to everyone who answered, for wasting your time as well as my own.
...I was just waiting for my "Mr. Coffee" to finish brewing! The Styrofoam cup was already in place ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm

...I was just waiting for my "Mr. Coffee" to finish brewing! The Styrofoam cup was already in place
From the way that things are looking with a complete lack of any response from raj2121 so far, you could potentially be in imminent danger of developing a caffeine addiction from all the many cups of coffee which you will most likely need to drink while waiting.

EoT  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:28 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
...I was just waiting for my "Mr. Coffee" to finish brewing! The Styrofoam cup was already in place
From the way that things are looking with a complete lack of any response from raj2121 so far, you could potentially be in imminent danger of developing a caffeine addiction from all the many cups of coffee which you will most likely need to drink while waiting.

EoT  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015
Somewhere around my 2nd or 3rd year in dedicated cyber-service to humanity (circa 1990), I had figured out that I was not doing what I do for brownie-points or accolades. Any feedbacks (readings, advice or even a twinkle of good humour or stirring if that is all I managed to create at times) were bonuses - from any and all. ;-)

One can never get addicted to metaphorical caffeine, now, can one? Or eco-toxic styrofoam silicon reality for that matter!

I think I am safe, but your genuine concern is heart-warming.

Amiably,

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”