Timing of Yoga -- Parivartan and Neechabhanga

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

asro

Timing of Yoga -- Parivartan and Neechabhanga

Post by asro » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:11 am

Halo All !

I have a query related to timing of yogas viz Parivartan and Neechabhanga.

Is it possible to time the actual occurrence of Parivatan  and NeechaBhanga ?  

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Timing of Yoga -- Parivartan and Neechabhanga

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:25 pm

asro wrote:Halo All !

I have a query related to timing of yogas viz Parivartan and Neechabhanga.

Is it possible to time the actual occurrence of Parivatan  and NeechaBhanga ?  

warmly
Asro

Hi Asro,

Parivartan yoga is exchange of planets. It can have its effects on a chart at more than one time. A parivartana between juipter and venus can have a particular result during venus dasa and another result during jupiter dasa. Also may affect results of all dasas.

So there are may timings obtained from it.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

asro

Post by asro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:31 am

Hi Asro,

Parivartan yoga is exchange of planets. It can have its effects on a chart at more than one time. A parivartana between juipter and venus can have a particular result during venus dasa and another result during jupiter dasa. Also may affect results of all dasas.

RishiRahul

Hi Rishiji,

Thank you for the reply and it does give me a complete different perspective than I am used to.    
I was reading (bit here ..bit there) as how parivatan yog works. From that i gathered that upto a certain point in life the planets in parivartan cast their affects as positioned, and after reaching the certain point the act as though they are in their own signs and give results accordingly, corresponding to their dasha or bhuktis.  Hence I was interested in knowing as how to pin point this trigger points timings.

Same with Neechabhanga. From what I have gathered a neecha planet will give its results of being in neecha state upto a certain point and then this neecha is broken (bhang) which causes it to change results to non neecha planet. (of course considering that planet does get neechabhangaa). Even here what triggers and when this change from neecha to say normal state occurs is eluding me.  

I shall try the concept your shared of different results through out life time based on dasha and yogs they part take in.

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:33 pm

asro wrote:
Hi Asro,

RishiRahul

Hi Rishiji,

Thank you for the reply and it does give me a complete different perspective than I am used to.    
I was reading (bit here ..bit there) as how parivatan yog works. From that i gathered that upto a certain point in life the planets in parivartan cast their affects as positioned, and after reaching the certain point the act as though they are in their own signs and give results accordingly, corresponding to their dasha or bhuktis.  Hence I was interested in knowing as how to pin point this trigger points timings.

Same with Neechabhanga. From what I have gathered a neecha planet will give its results of being in neecha state upto a certain point and then this neecha is broken (bhang) which causes it to change results to non neecha planet. (of course considering that planet does get neechabhangaa). Even here what triggers and when this change from neecha to say normal state occurs is eluding me.  

I shall try the concept your shared of different results through out life time based on dasha and yogs they part take in.

warmly
Asro

The planets involved in Parivartana yogas transfer  their energies to each other; therefore are, sort of, protected.
Which is why it is said to be 'like' as if in own houses.

This yoga affects multiple or many things in charts; so the question of trigger points does not generally arise.

In case of Neechabhanga, the neecha state is 'ceases to exist' & is released to at least the normal state; colored by the quality +quantity of the planet canceling; which happens around its maturation age in a person's life; which is corrected by other tools of astrology & numerology or palmistry whichever of the latter 2 is indicative.

Again the question of timing can also arrive during the period of the planets vimshottari dasa (say debilitated mercury during mercury dasa), if arrives in the natives lifetime; when the timing can be arrived during the antardasa of the planet/planets causing the cancellation.
In case of planets, the timing is arrived  by other astrology and other methods mentioned.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:34 pm

My above post edited to a better understanding....
RishiRahul.com

asro

Post by asro » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:17 am

The planets involved in Parivartana yogas transfer  their energies to each other; therefore are, sort of, protected.

This yoga affects multiple or many things in charts; so the question of trigger points does not generally arise.

In case of Neechabhanga, the neecha state is 'ceases to exist' & is released to at least the normal state; colored by the quality +quantity of the planet canceling; which happens around its maturation age in a person's life; which is corrected by other tools of astrology & numerology or palmistry whichever of the latter 2 is indicative.

Again the question of timing can also arrive during the period of the planets vimshottari dasa (say debilitated mercury during mercury dasa), if arrives in the natives lifetime; when the timing can be arrived during the antardasa of the planet/planets causing the cancellation.
In case of planets, the timing is arrived  by other astrology and other methods mentioned.

Thank you Rishji for making it lucid.

I need  to work this method and understand it more. This is similar to what I recently read (completely diff theme) about activation of Nakshtra. During a Maha Dasha, Antardasha of planets, their nakshtras get activated.  And so seems to work in case of parivartan too.
Thank you once again

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:12 pm

asro wrote:

Thank you Rishji for making it lucid.

I need  to work this method and understand it more. This is similar to what I recently read (completely diff theme) about activation of Nakshtra. During a Maha Dasha, Antardasha of planets, their nakshtras get activated.  And so seems to work in case of parivartan too.
Thank you once again

warmly
Asro

Asro,

The activation of nakshatra lord is the simple fact that the dasa/antardasa lord is dependant on the lordship and placement of nakshatra the dasa/antardasa lord is placed in.

This is a major factor in Krishnamutrhy Paddhhati.    An old wine in new bottles supposedly...

Or am I understanding wrong?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

asro

Post by asro » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:26 am

Asro,

The activation of nakshatra lord is the simple fact that the dasa/antardasa lord is dependant on the lordship and placement of nakshatra the dasa/antardasa lord is placed in.

This is a major factor in Krishnamutrhy Paddhhati.    An old wine in new bottles supposedly...

Or am I understanding wrong?

RishiRahul

Hi Rishiji,

I am sorry to bring in the confusion. With KP system I havn't tried much. The naksthra activation was in relation to use Dasha system but did not know it as part of KP system.  
The more I try the more confused I get  :smt017  

Yesterday I sat with 4-5 charts of authors trying to study and was blank, for over three hours nothing I could see/understand. Seems astrology is not for me.  

Once again sorry for the confusion

asro

asro

Post by asro » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:03 am

Hi Rishiji,

So long we are on this topic, does Nakshtra Parivartan also work the same way? or does it have different set of rules. Internet is filled with confusing info and could not find good examples for nakshtra parivartan.

also could you suggest some good book to understand Nakshtra ?

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 pm

asro wrote:Hi Rishiji,

So long we are on this topic, does Nakshtra Parivartan also work the same way? or does it have different set of rules. Internet is filled with confusing info and could not find good examples for nakshtra parivartan.

also could you suggest some good book to understand Nakshtra ?

warmly
Asro

Nakshatra Parivartana does work, but mainly in Dasas and Antardasas involved in the exchange.

What is confusing? May I ask?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

asro

Post by asro » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:46 pm

Nakshatra Parivartana does work, but mainly in Dasas and Antardasas involved in the exchange.

RishiRahul
Hi Rishiji,

I guess I am the confusion, need a better mercury :smt002  . I get confused determining the relation between exchanging planets and the houses where this exchange occurs.

Say planet A is in Planet B's X rashi, while B is in A's Y rashi.  So in my understanding A and B are 'like' in their own signs.  So when Maha Dasha of B is running its results will be as B sitting in own X rashi? does this apply to antar dasha ?  Also how do the houses play a role which host the said rashi?

Say there is Maha Dasha of planet C and antar Dasha of planet B : does this mean planet B antara will give results like B being in its own sign X which occupies some house?.  So do the results relate more to the sign (or yogas) related to a house they occur in?

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm

asro wrote:

RishiRahul
Hi Rishiji,

I guess I am the confusion, need a better mercury :smt002  . I get confused determining the relation between exchanging planets and the houses where this exchange occurs.

Say planet A is in Planet B's X rashi, while B is in A's Y rashi.  So in my understanding A and B are 'like' in their own signs.  So when Maha Dasha of B is running its results will be as B sitting in own X rashi? does this apply to antar dasha ?  Also how do the houses play a role which host the said rashi?

Say there is Maha Dasha of planet C and antar Dasha of planet B : does this mean planet B antara will give results like B being in its own sign X which occupies some house?.  So do the results relate more to the sign (or yogas) related to a house they occur in?

warmly
Asro

asro,

Your humour is nice!

Now I am getting confused with your explanation. Can you repeat with an example (fact or fiction)?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

asro

Post by asro » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:38 pm

asro,

Your humour is nice!

Now I am getting confused with your explanation. Can you repeat with an example (fact or fiction)?

RishiRahul

am ashamed of causing all this confusion !

I shall help clear my self with an example.

In the  chart of Arthur Conan Doyle (shared in the Writers thread on MB)  we can see the flg:

Sat is in 3H in Cancer while Moon sits in 9H in Capricorn.  

So here's my confusion.  

To consider saturn's 10 aspect, do I consider sat in 3H ? or in 9H?  

from 3H Sat has 10th aspect on 12H,   and If i consider Sat in 9H then its 10th aspect is on 6H . In case I am to time an event during Sat Maha Dasha how do I work ?

I hope this example helps  

warmly
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:44 am

asro wrote:
asro,

Your humour is nice!

RishiRahul

am ashamed of causing all this confusion !

I shall help clear my self with an example.

In the  chart of Arthur Conan Doyle (shared in the Writers thread on MB)  we can see the flg:

Sat is in 3H in Cancer while Moon sits in 9H in Capricorn.  

So here's my confusion.  

To consider saturn's 10 aspect, do I consider sat in 3H ? or in 9H?  

from 3H Sat has 10th aspect on 12H,   and If i consider Sat in 9H then its 10th aspect is on 6H . In case I am to time an event during Sat Maha Dasha how do I work ?

I hope this example helps  

warmly
Asro

From the example given above, Saturn in the 3rd. house aspects 3/7/10 house from its position in cancer' that is, Virgo, Capricorn & Aries.

Dont you think so?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”