astrology and gadgets

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

astrology and gadgets

Post by swetha » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello people,
I would like to know how astrology and gadgets are related? Whatever I seem to touch starts with a problem. Though it is solved sooner or later. Be it a fridge, washing machine, laptop... it just doesn't seem simple!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: astrology and gadgets

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:39 pm

swetha wrote:Hello people,
I would like to know how astrology and gadgets are related? Whatever I seem to touch starts with a problem. Though it is solved sooner or later. Be it a fridge, washing machine, laptop... it just doesn't seem simple!

Swetha,

Which reminds me of Saturn, the planet that delays but never denies.
Saturn in the house of action/karma may do this.

House of action is the 3rd; while the house of Karma is the 10th.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:11 am

:) You are right RishiRahul. My saturn is in the 10th house! so will these issues follow me lifelong? I am just so sick of it! People believe I am jinxed. I just have to touch something and it breaks!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:05 pm

swetha wrote::) You are right RishiRahul. My saturn is in the 10th house! so will these issues follow me lifelong? I am just so sick of it! People believe I am jinxed. I just have to touch something and it breaks!

Swetha,

You are having rahu dasa right now, since 2005.

If you are having this problem since 2005 +- 2 years, then the problem subsides after Rahu dasa is over around 2025.
(reason:= your rahu is conjunct saturn)

If this problem was from even before, it may last longer...........is my guess.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:49 am

Thanks Rahulji, I remember facing it since childhood I guess

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 am

Dear Swetha,

It is wonderful to see you back on the forums again. I for one missed you. As also I am sure did many of your regular members.

I do not know much about the Vedic Astrology aspects associated with these gadgets, but I also appear have the reverse Midas touch when it comes to dealing with modern technology. My main complaint is that every time I turn my computer on, there are at least one or two problems waiting to be solved.

This is probably because I use my computer much more often than I use some of the other gadgets which you have listed above, as these gadgets also at times seem to be jinxed or under the control of gremlins as soon as I go anywhere near them.

It is reassuring therefore to find someone else who similarly has issues with electricity and electronic gadgetry.

But I am almost convinced that this gadget misbehaviour is not the result of a curse or due so much to the relative position of the stars and constellations in my birth chart (I am not completely ruling out that they may have a role), but rather it is the symptom of an interaction between the energy field of the gadget when it is plugged into the wall socket, and my own personal energy field or aura. Battery operated appliances can also be affected.

I have observed that lights and other gadgets seem to misbehave most when I am either feeling angry or depressed, or when the symptoms of my chronic illness are at their worst. So far when I feel relatively calm, happy and that I am feeling better, these events become much less frequent or disappear completely for a while.

But it always comes back the next time I feel angry, sick or depressed. Does this mean that the curse is intermittent, or that the position of stars in my birth chart only sometimes affects my interaction with electronics, but not at other times? I do not think so.

I tend to believe instead that the angry, negative, depressed and distorted by my illness thoughts are the real culprits at work here. Or is it what meaning I give to those thoughts which is causing my negative electronic experiences?

I cannot think of anything more depressing than the thought that I have been forever cursed, or that I am a helpless victim of my birth star chart. Or that God has decided out of cruelty that electronic gadgets which are becoming more common and complicated with every passing day and me will never mix well, or get on well with each other.

To be fair this works both ways. Not only does the behaviour of electric and electronic gadgets seem to be negatively affected by my personal energy field and by my strongest negative thoughts at the time, but I am in return negatively affected by the energy fields of the gadgets.

For example If I hold an insulated live electrical extension cord in my hands or put my hands or bare feet near a gadget which is turned on, I can actually feel the electric current as if it is flowing into me, and I often feel light headed or spaced out until I either move further away from it, or the electrical current is turned off (AC or DC).

Sorry about me detouring or deviating or wandering away from the main subject of this thread in this forum, but I feel that my observations of and bad experiences with the electronic marvels of our civilization are especially relevant to a complete balanced discussion of what seems to be suggested. That curses and natal star positions are the only likely explanations for such frustrating phenomena.

Regards to the both of you,

Brian

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:56 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
swetha wrote::) You are right RishiRahul. My saturn is in the 10th house! so will these issues follow me lifelong? I am just so sick of it! People believe I am jinxed. I just have to touch something and it breaks!

Swetha,

You are having rahu dasa right now, since 2005.

If you are having this problem since 2005 +- 2 years, then the problem subsides after Rahu dasa is over around 2025.
(reason:= your rahu is conjunct saturn)

If this problem was from even before, it may last longer...........is my guess.

RishiRahul
swetha wrote:Thanks Rahulji, I remember facing it since childhood I guess

Swetha,

Since you were not facing this problem since 2005 ish, then its probably  the natal effect of what I mentioned  or  something else :smt017

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:12 am

So it will remain with me I guess :) Maybe some way of redirection of energy.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:13 pm

swetha wrote:So it will remain with me I guess :) Maybe some way of redirection of energy.

Maybe, possibly
:smt003  :smt017

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”