Vedic Curses

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pranavg

Vedic Curses

Post by pranavg » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 am

Hi,

I was trying to understand the interpretation of curses as has been written by Pt. Sanjay Rath ji...

Some questions:
1. He mentions involvement of Atmakaraka or Lagna lord indicate personal suffering due to curse. I need to know when we say involvement of a graha, is it just the ones being aspected or even the malefic graha who is aspecting?
eg: Sun and Saturn in Scorpio lagna and Mars in 4th house aspect 7th house which has exalted Moon in it. So does this mean that the lagna lord (Mars) is involved and indicates personal suffering OR we just have to see the lordship of Moon?

2. What kind of suffering, if any, does this indicate given that Moon is the 9th lord?

3. What does this combination tell about marriage prospect with 3 malefics aspecting 7th house?

Regards,
Pranav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Vedic Curses

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:24 pm

pranavg wrote:Hi,

I was trying to understand the interpretation of curses as has been written by Pt. Sanjay Rath ji...

Some questions:
1. He mentions involvement of Atmakaraka or Lagna lord indicate personal suffering due to curse. I need to know when we say involvement of a graha, is it just the ones being aspected or even the malefic graha who is aspecting?
eg: Sun and Saturn in Scorpio lagna and Mars in 4th house aspect 7th house which has exalted Moon in it. So does this mean that the lagna lord (Mars) is involved and indicates personal suffering OR we just have to see the lordship of Moon?
RishiRahul= Atmakaraka more than lagna lord; though both are important.
Conjunction affects much more than aspects here.

2. What kind of suffering, if any, does this indicate given that Moon is the 9th lord?
RishiRahul=Why moon as the 9thlord would indicate suffering?

3. What does this combination tell about marriage prospect with 3 malefics aspecting 7th house?
RishiRahul= 3 planets aspecting the 7th. may not indicate curses.

Regards,
Pranav

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Re: Vedic Curses

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Mr. Pranav,

In general malefics work through suffering which can be physical, mental or spiritual.

In general benefics work through abundance which can be any or all of the three realms of experience.

Ultimately, both malefics and benefics lead to increased awareness and clarity. In other words, both the paths get one to the Acme of experiential reality.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”