Presidential elections USA 2016---- Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Presidential elections USA 2016---- Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello,

The U.S. Presidential elections have candidates finally since July 2016. They are:=
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, born 26 Oct 1947 @Chicago, Illinois.
                      and
Donald John Trump, born 14 June 1946 @ 10.46 am, Jamaica, New York.

If we go by these charts=

1) transit Jupiter in the Arudha of 10th house for both candidates; while additinally Trump has transit on natal jupiter, and transit Jupiter happily aspects the 10th house in gochar.

2) Transit Shani in Al for Trump show much powerplay for him; but of course, this doesnt confirm anything. Rather this is what is going on at present.

3a) Mahadasa of retrograde Jupiter starting end 2016 (election time) for Trump + natal on transit Jupiter with strong ashtakvarga.
Dasa lord Jupiter is in the star or Mars & sub lord of exalted Rahu in the 10th. is also good for politics (though Rahu is the karak).

3b) Hillary Clinton is running mahadasa of Sun. Debilitated Sun has the  power to lift a native (rags to riches type)being with venus in kendra & own house.
The elections are during Sun dasa -Rahu antardasa. Exalted Rahu in the 8th. house with a very stable dispositor. Moreover Rahu is in the star of Sun & sub of Rahu, completing a picture.

4a)Election date= (8 Nov 2016) =
Transit Mars (a functional benefic for Trump) in the 6th (upachaya) house for Trump is also 3rd (upaxhaya) for natal moon.
Mars is not that favorable for Hillary Clinton on the date; but the transit moon is transiting on natal moon, which is a very favorable indication

5) The annual year 2016 which covers the election & inauguration period is in favour of Donald Trump, as the strong varsewar candidates covers the 4/10 axis; whereas for Hillary Clinton, they are weak.
Also Trump's natal tenth lord is on the annual muntha, adding strength.

It seems the odds are in the favour of Donald Trump...............................
Unless Trump gains considerably by losing the elections; so that he comes out of the ordeal of last 18 years of Rahu action!
The thought occurred to me as 8 Nov 2016 should not be an adverse day for Hillary Clinton.

It is a pity that proper palm photos could not be received for a clear analysis, like the prediction made for Obama during the 2012 elections.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/  
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist  
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:23 pm

The above was editted today bey me, due to some erratas made earlier

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:47 pm

I had mentioned above that-------- 'The thought occurred to me as 8 Nov 2016 should not be an adverse day for Hillary Clinton'.

I based the above point  as the only point in favour of Hillary Clinton, in the above analysis; which was based on the fact that the rasi on 8/9Nov 2016 was the same as the one as Hillary's natal position.

I have noted such days to be happy/pleasant ones.....?!

Any thoughts on this? Guys!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:15 am

Yes Astrological Prediction is correct too.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology”