Lagna in Mrityu Bhaga

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

anxious2711

Lagna in Mrityu Bhaga

Post by anxious2711 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:35 pm

What does it mean when Lagna is in Mrityu Bhaga?

Rohiniranjan

Re: Lagna in Mrityu Bhaga

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:33 pm

anxious2711 wrote:What does it mean when Lagna is in Mrityu Bhaga?
Some folks claim that certain degrees in a segment are fruitless, null and drain a planet placed on such a degree to exert a good influence, irrespective of its other beneficial strengths. Others disagree about which degrees these should be.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Some folks claim that certain degrees in a segment are fruitless, null and drain a planet placed on such a degree to exert a good influence, irrespective of its other beneficial strengths. Others disagree about which degrees these should be.
Hi Anxious,

Please let me know if you missed the point I was making. I have been alerted by a member that my responses have been difficult to follow  :smt002  :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Hi Anxious,

Please let me know if you missed the point I was making. I have been alerted by a member that my responses have been difficult to follow  :smt002  :smt004
Hi RR,

Cannot help but share my observation in the above message.

Don't you feel the emojis have great power and potent to alter (or reveal) our intentions, and give them a different tone, rather too simply?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Hi Anxious,

Hi RR,

Cannot help but share my observation in the above message.

Don't you feel the emojis have great power and potent to alter (or reveal) our intentions, and give them a different tone, rather too simply?

That sentence of yours would have been better without the emoticons, IMHO.

Not teaching a lesson, but you can consider this to be a loud exclamation.
I shall keep that in mind when writing to you seeing your sensitivity to emoticons.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

anxious2711

Post by anxious2711 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am aware of this. When certain planets are placed in MB within the specific degree, certain things can go wrong during their dasha usually related to health. I have read about cases of children with learning difficulties or other mind related issues when their Moon is in MB.

But my question relates to the Lagna itself. If someone is born with their lagna in MB, what does it mean?

Thanks,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:10 pm

anxious2711 wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am aware of this. When certain planets are placed in MB within the specific degree, certain things can go wrong during their dasha usually related to health. I have read about cases of children with learning difficulties or other mind related issues when their Moon is in MB.

But my question relates to the Lagna itself. If someone is born with their lagna in MB, what does it mean?

Thanks,

Mrityubhaga placed planets are known  to give stress and health problems; the extent of which is altered by the planets other strengths and avasthas.

The word 'mrityu' here should not be taken literally & seriously.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

anxious2711

Post by anxious2711 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:16 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
anxious2711 wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks,

Mrityubhaga placed planets are known  to give stress and health problems; the extent of which is altered by the planets other strengths and avasthas.

RishiRahul
Hi Rishi ji,

I am aware of how it affects planets. My question is if the lagna - rising degree is in MB. Does it point to a lifelong health issue? Or what does it point to?

Thanks,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:40 pm

anxious2711 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
anxious2711 wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks,

RishiRahul
Hi Rishi ji,

I am aware of how it affects planets. My question is if the lagna - rising degree is in MB. Does it point to a lifelong health issue? Or what does it point to?

Thanks,

No single indication like mrityubhaga or otherwise has the strength to standalone confirm a lifelong health issue.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology”