Saturn+Ketu: Birth of a child between Nov 2018 to Nov 2019

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Odin100thor

Saturn+Ketu: Birth of a child between Nov 2018 to Nov 2019

Post by Odin100thor » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 am

Hypothetically, if there is a birth of a child anytime starting end of October 2018 to Nov 2019 (more than an year), I do not see a single month without a strong blemish for at least 2 years. Can experts please let us know your views on the same? Which month is better for child birth starting from November 2018 to November 2019. I understand that Lagna is extremely important. But no matter what lagna, I believe that Doshas like Guru and Shukra Moudhyami and Saturn and Ketu conjunction is something to be avoided. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Firstly, how bad is conjunction of Saturn and Ketu in Sagittarius. Saturn alone is not bad in Sagittarius, Ketu alone is strong in Sagittarius. But this combination of Saturn and Ketu comes only once in 18 years and since both are slow moving planets, the conjunction will remain for a long time. Then after sometime, Jupiter joins them. Jupiter is in own house in Sagittarius, but then he is with Saturn and Ketu leading to Guru Chandala yoga. Some say, Guru with Rahu is Guru Chandala. But some also say that Guru with Ketu is also Guru Chandala yoga. Please elaborate this topic as well.

Below are positions of stars twhat I see for the next few months. I took some random date in each month to analyze how stars are moving starting from Nov 2018 to Nov 2019.

October 23rd to Oct 30th 2018: Shukra Moudhyami (Venus Combusted)
Nov 12th to Dec 9th 2018: Guru Moudhyami (Jupiter Combusted)
End of December: Saturn Combust
Jan 15th 2019: Mercury and Saturn Combust
Feb 1st 2019: Mercury Super Combust
Feb 15th 2019: Mercury Combust and Venus conjunct Saturn
March 1st 2019: No combustion but Venus very close to Ketu and so is Saturn though in next Raasi
March 15th 2019: Saturn and Ketu conjunct

From here on, Saturn is very very close with Ketu. In fact 1 degree away from Ketu for a very long time. If Ketu moves, then Saturn becomes retrograde and moves with Ketu within less than 1 degree apart. Ketu is considered strong in Sagittarius.

Saturn is with Ketu until Feb 2020. After that it gets into own house. And Jupiter is with Ketu starting April 2019 to April 2020. But from April 2020 Jupiter is debilitated for one more year. So even though it is good that Jupiter in Sagittarius means it is in own house, but Jupiter is always with Ketu.

Starting April 15th 2019, we have both Saturn and Jupiter with Ketu getting 7th house aspect from Rahu and 8th house aspect from Mars. So around the degree 23 of Sagittarius, we have very high malefic presence including Guru getting chandala yoga. Also, Gemini gets lot of malefic influence.

In May 15th, we have Saturn, Jupiter with Ketu and Mars with Rahu. Again Sagittarius is getting too much malefic influence.

In June 15th 2019, Jupiter escapes by retrograding. But Sun and Mercury join Mars and Rahu. Again too much malefic influence on Sagittarius and Gemini.

In July 15th 2019, Venus joins Sun and Rahu in Gemini and Mars gets debilitated.

In August 15th 2019, Venus gets debilitated and combust. Hence Shukra Moudhyami.

In Sep 15th 2019, Mercury, Venus and Mars are combust. Mercury gets exalted and Venus gets debilitated and Jupiter is direct.

In Oct 15th 2019, things become slightly better as Venus comes to own house and Mars is combust.

In Nov 15th 2019, Jupiter is with Ketu again causing Guru Chandala Yoga again. Sun is debilitated. Parivarthana between Mars and Venus.

In Dec 15th 2019, Jupiter is combust. So it is Guru Moudhyami as well as Guru Chandala. Very bad time. Mercury is also combust.

Based on the observations above, please let me know which month is better for child birth starting from November 2018 to November 2019?

Return to “Vedic Astrology”