Reincarnation could be seen like a meal for the SOUL?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Reincarnation could be seen like a meal for the SOUL?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:32 am

Such questions are commonplace and have been for GOD ALONE KNOWS how ancient in prevalence and persistence?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: What is Rahu MahaDasha like?
« Reply #1 - on: Today at 01:19

Quote from [member] on 02.04.2018 at 19:50:

Assuming the native has it conjunct saturn in the 12th. I read an article that says it's a terrible mahadasha if it's in the 12th and then I read another article that says the dasa of rahu is good if it's in the 12th. Which is true?

I am asking this as a general question about rahu dasa only
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My latest answer:

Jyotish-Kundali is like an Indian 'Thaali'?
A plate with many little containers (courses -- all served simultaneously), each with a different dish (preparation). Kind of like the horoscope we all began with? 12 Houses, planets, etc.?

When life begins and then continues, it is like the process of eating and savouring, eating, enjoying, suffering (not everyone enjoys each katori = course)?

As we proceed through the Thaali-Meal, we eat a bit from this container, then another, and sometimes we dip our poori, roti or rice into more than one course (katori) at each morsel that our perception (tongue) enjoys or experiences?

Viewed such, each lifetime is a meal where all 12 houses and in-dwellers therein have an equal role to play, even though the human who is tasting and eating may choose to prefer one course over the other and so on?

Just as no meal, whether routine or festive is not one and only or final, some great, others not so much, perhaps for soul, lifetimes are like the mess or canteen where it comes to eat and replenish its energies and then goes away, but MUST RETURN AGAIN for the next MEAL?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Reincarnation could be seen like a meal for the SOUL?

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:32 am
Such questions are commonplace and have been for GOD ALONE KNOWS how ancient in prevalence and persistence?

Assuming the native has it conjunct saturn in the 12th. I read an article that says it's a terrible mahadasha if it's in the 12th and then I read another article that says the dasa of rahu is good if it's in the 12th. Which is true?

My latest answer:

A plate with many little containers (courses -- all served simultaneously), each with a different dish (preparation). Kind of like the horoscope we all began with? 12 Houses, planets, etc.?

When life begins and then continues, it is like the process of eating and savouring, eating, enjoying, suffering (not everyone enjoys each katori = course)?

As we proceed through the Thaali-Meal, we eat a bit from this container, then another, and sometimes we dip our poori, roti or rice into more than one course (katori) at each morsel that our perception (tongue) enjoys or experiences?

Viewed such, each lifetime is a meal where all 12 houses and in-dwellers therein have an equal role to play, even though the human who is tasting and eating may choose to prefer one course over the other and so on?

Just as no meal, whether routine or festive is not one and only or final, some great, others not so much, perhaps for soul, lifetimes are like the mess or canteen where it comes to eat and replenish its energies and then goes away, but MUST RETURN AGAIN for the next MEAL?
Interesting thoughts, Dada!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm
Rohiniranjan wrote:

My latest answer:

Rishi
You try to sound like a well-fed Vipra...?

But are your really??
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 am

One circular thaali, each meal (lifetime) with boundaries?

In the dish-thaali, each meal-time only 12 katorees, 12 tiny containers around the periphery of the thaali?

In the middle of that thaali-platter, the space is filled with complex carbohydrates: Rice and grains of many kinds, including the rotis, paranthaas and poorees?

My apologies to Brian and Shwetaa (Missing in action?) but also thankful for their blessing to let me remain and continue to post?

The 12 peripheral tiny containers that contain the goodies in a meal (Lifetime?) are the rashis?

The middle-zone in the platter is not empty, but that is where the vargas belong??

The rice, the roti and the poori-paranthaas...

The complex carbohydrates that complete most diets? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 29, 2018 9:14 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 am
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm
Rohiniranjan wrote:

My latest answer:

Rishi
You try to sound like a well-fed Vipra...?

But are your really??
Dear Dada,

Oh! I was like a facebook like.
and yes...https://www.google.com/search?q=well+fe ... refox-b-ab

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 30, 2018 2:23 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:14 am
Oh! I was like a facebook like.
and yes...https://www.google.com/search?q=well+fe ... refox-b-ab

Rishi
Careful NOW, SIR! MB has been experiencing a few hiccups, lately :-(

FB might not be the best model to emulate, at this time <SIGH>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”