UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGES

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGES

Post by govardhanvt » Sat May 20, 2006 11:21 am

Can it be said that Kalatrakaraka Venus or Kalatrastanadhipati are in 2/12 position to Rahu, UNCONVENTIONAL marriages take places. IF NOT , why and what are the other prerequisties for unconventional marriage to happen

janardhan55

unconventional marriages

Post by janardhan55 » Tue May 23, 2006 3:54 am

hi
u posed a question about unconventional marriages:
 when 7th lord highly afflicted and karaka venus also heavely afflected
the unconventional marriage will take palce

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 23, 2006 4:15 am

Janardhan ji

Afflictions to 7th lord and kalatrakara generally gives troubles in marriage or delayed marriage or no marriage in certain cases. Do you think Rahu has to do anything with unconventional marriages. My view is rahu in 12th position, either to 7th house, 7thlord or kalatrakaraka generally and it could be predicted that the marriage is unconventional

You views on this is solicited

janardhan55

unconventional marriages

Post by janardhan55 » Tue May 23, 2006 1:24 pm

when 6 th lord associated with rahu in the 7th house gives unconventional marriage.
when rahu heavily afflicted in the 7th house gives unconventional marriage.
pl. note that when 4th house and 2nd house heavily afflicted gives trouble in marriage.
12th house is sayasokayasthana, any afflection inthis house causes lack of bedcomforts.

janardhan55

unconventional marriages

Post by janardhan55 » Tue May 23, 2006 1:28 pm

when 5th lord and 7th lord combined together in one house and associated with malifics also causes unconvetional marriage.
when lagna lord and 7th lord in 6\8 relation causes trouble in marriage. if kalatra karka associated with mars afflicted by malifcs gives attachment with lower caste ladies.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 24, 2006 4:14 am

Janardhan ji,

I had analysed quiet a few  horoscopes where unconventional marriage had taken place and I do notice in the 100% of the cases , I encountered with, the influence of rahu in  all of them. I noticed that 2-12 placement of rahu either with kalatrakara, or 7th lord is present in either in  Rasi, Navamsa or Samptamsa charts. The only saving factor  is aspect of benefic planets on the Rahu in either of charts  mentioned above , prevents such unconventional marriage to fructify

I would like have esteemed opinion on this

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed May 24, 2006 4:52 am

Hello,

would you consider swetha's and my marriage unconventional?

she is a south and i am from the frm the north.

Abhishek:
1st aug 1975
kolkata (fomerly: calcutta)
India
@ 09:20

Swetha:
6th aug 1979 Monday
chennai (fomerly: madras)
India
@ 13:45

Thank you in advance.

Abhishek

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 24, 2006 11:09 am

Abhishek

see  in your saptamasa Jupiter and Rahu are in 2-12 position to each other. your ascendant is Virgo , Jupiter is kalatrastanadhipathi

As regards to swetha, Venus kalatrakara and stanadipathi is in 2 -12 postion

Hence it should be the case of  Unconventional marriage.  Rest to hear from you

janardhan55

Post by janardhan55 » Wed May 24, 2006 4:25 pm

take for instance indira gandhi  case.
in her birth chart karaka venus is highly afflicted by rahu in the sixth house. venus and 7th lord in 6/8 postion. hence her marriage is unconventional, and married life not smooth. pl. note of it.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu May 25, 2006 4:18 am

Janardhan ji

I agree with you , her SEventh lord is afflicted . But I wish to draw your attention to the fact, the 7th lord from Rasi capricon, which is incidentally, Moon is in 2-12 postion to Rahu

Here again it is very much established that marriage is Unconventional ,Brahmin married to other caste

Had MOON not be aspected by Saturn , which is Rasi adhipathi, then her marriage would be to a foreigner.  Rajiv and SONIA Gandhi horoscope is an good example

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun May 28, 2006 4:17 pm

Was Rajiv and Sonia marriage a happy one according to astrology?
how about Abhishek and Swetha's??

how many unconventional marriages actually work out??

govardhanvt

UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGES

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 29, 2006 3:28 am

UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGES DO  work in many cases. My experience , outstide the sphere of astrology, is that no true love never ever end up in marriage. This is what i say to many of clients and visitors who come to meet me. Take the case of Lyla majoon, Maro charithra, Romeo juliet, and many more instance can be given. God has created such an imbalance, to enjoy in this life and also undergo sorrows and displeasure. That is nature.
Astrologically,  many  UNCONVENTIONAL Marriages  have taken both the native to great heights. One such case is EX President K R Narayanan and his wife. UNCONVENTIONAL Marriages need not necessarily be UNHAPPY and many other factors do play a part . Though I wish to restrict to AStrological views in this forum , my yet other observation is that, In kaliyug,  UnCONVENTIONAL Marriages work out 90% and CONVENTIONAL MARRIAGE are getting reduced. That is the act of GOD

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 29, 2006 1:01 pm

thanks Mr. govardhan..
it felt good reading that!  in recent times i have seen so many marriages break, that its scary at timeS:)

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 29, 2006 2:27 pm

Break in marriage  do happen even in Conventional marriage, due to improper matching of horoscopes. Certain remedies  could be suggested , if consultation is done well in advance. One such general remedy I suggest, to my client who come to me  is that read a Chapter of Ramayan a Day for 48 days and do RAM Pattabhishek on the last day and make some prasad at home and invite friends and relatives for the Pattabhishek and offer them the prasad. Ramayan can be read in any language. Ladies are prevented from reading on the days of period.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:13 pm

but if marriages cud b saved this way, y dont people who are breaking up try it out?

Return to “Vedic Astrology”