denial of marriage?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

denial of marriage?

Post by jamie.123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 am

my dob is 22-08-1991
time:09:28 am
place: mumbai, india

I have sun, mercury, venus, mars and jupiter in 12th house leo - Most of my benefic planets are combust - in the area of love/arranged marriage i have only faced troubles and frustration.

I am at that stage of my life, where i seriously have lost all hopes... so if someone could please tell me i have denial of marriage or relationships I would accept it without contesting.

Please let me know if there is a silver lining here

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: denial of marriage?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:53 am

jamie.123 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 am
my dob is 22-08-1991
time:09:28 am
place: mumbai, india

I have sun, mercury, venus, mars and jupiter in 12th house leo - Most of my benefic planets are combust - in the area of love/arranged marriage i have only faced troubles and frustration.

I am at that stage of my life, where i seriously have lost all hopes... so if someone could please tell me i have denial of marriage or relationships I would accept it without contesting.

Please let me know if there is a silver lining here
Hi Jamie,

I feel your pain and frustration, as if they were my own.

I am NOT an astrologer of any kind (particularly of the Vedic variety), but I do have some friendly advice to offer you, in place of giving you a reading.

Attempting to form new relationships during what is regarded as a once in a one hundred years global pandemic, is always going to be incredibly challenging for anyone.

While it does appear that some people are meant to remain single until later in their lifetime or permanently, as long as you are younger than say 115 years, do NOT automatically assume that this is set in stone.

I am certainly not making any predictions either way about whether or not you will find a compatible woman to settle down with, but I am saying that if you do have to eventually accept that it is not going to happen to you this time around, it will NOT be because of the relative positions of the stars and planets at the time of your conception or birth.

You have to understand the very big difference between it being a mathematical correlation between the relative positions of the stars and planets in your birth chart and the non event, and it being a direct cause (the celestial positions) and effect (staying single) relationship.

Where the positions of the celestial bodies actually make or cause you to remain single. :smt009

Also you need to understand the often huge difference between what is possible, and what is probable at any specific age.

Finally some people (I am not saying that you are one of them) are meant to remain single it seems, because this presents them with opportunities in their lives, which would not have been made available to them, if they had a partner, mortgage and family to support.

I realize that this philosophic attitude does not give you much comfort at present, when you look around you at apparently happy couples in your local area.

The number 1 priority during this pandemic must always be to take the best possible care of yourself and of any other people who depend upon you, (financially or otherwise).

Anyone who is still breathing and has a regular source of adequate income, should consider themselves fortunate.

And once the pandemic is at an end, unless you have your health and a reliable and adequate source income, these will be among the most likely reasons why you cannot find and attract the love of your life, instead of it being put down to something "written in the sky".

Stay safe and healthy,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:06 am

Hi Eye of the tiger,

Thank you for writing a this compassionate note ..highlighting the current situation that the entire human race is going through at once.

I agree we need to be thankful to the LORD for taking care of us during disturbing times like these and must extend our support in the smallest ways to everyone.

But my question although might sound meaningless is from vedic astrology learning perspective - whether or not the readings come true...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:52 am

Jamie,

You are welcome.

Your question does not sound in any way meaningless or ridiculous to me.

I can sense your pain, confusion and frustration, in not being able to find her after all of this time, and it is only human for you to search for possible reasons for this not happening, as you would like it to.

I do understand that this is a valuable opportunity for learning more about the practical application of Vedic astrology to your daily life, and specifically with regard to making predictions about your future love/romantic life.

Unfortunately, it has been many months since I have seen any Vedic astrologers active on Mystic Board, either for readings or discussions.

Some of this disappearance of our readers, I tend to blame on the pandemic, but certainly not all of it.

I wish you all the good things in life, and sincerely hope that any predictions based upon Vedic astrology which might suggest to you that you should simply accept that you are somehow destined to remain single by the positions of the stars and planets in your astrology chart, will be proven in hindsight to be pleasantly inaccurate (or just plain wrong).

Kindest regards,

Brian :smt039

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:17 am

Thank you for all the encouraging and kind words...wish you and your family stay safe and healthy!!

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:49 pm

If possible go foreign and marry a foreigner there and stay there.

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:28 am

Hello sir,

Thank you so much for your response...yes i am trying to shift to another country. Lets see if that works

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:11 pm

biltu wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:49 pm
If possible go foreign and marry a foreigner there and stay there.
Biltu,

Last time I checked, international travel is still restricted, thanks to Covid Awataar!

How are you doing? :-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”