Medical Astrology

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Medical Astrology

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:11 am

How true can medical predictions b according to astrology? there is dnager of the disease occuring or will it surely occur?
like for eg. i was diagonized with some rheumatic problem last mth... but no two doctors agreed on the same disease..though all did agree that it was rheumatic.. one said arthritis, one  said blood poisoning , and one said gout? now i am perfectly allright.
so cud anyone tell me more about it?
DOB: 6aug, 1979
POB: chennai
TOB: 13:45

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:35 am

Well end of the day it was Rheumatic disease, LOL. Jokes apart I think that is a good question & would love to know what the pro's have to say about it.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:06 am

ya.. i know... that was one conclusion we arrived at too:) but what is worrying is it may be recurring.. so i want to take all precautions possible.

Milind

On Swtha's issue !!

Post by Milind » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:20 pm

Well Swetha ,
I read your post carefully and since Medical Astrology is topic of my interest, I want to reply on your post.

From your birth data your ascadent comes to be Scorpio and Lagnesh Mars is in 8th house. Though Mars in Gemini is considered to be powerful still it makes native prone to get Bone/Muscle related disorders.

Secondly, Rahu with Saturn in 10th house is good stable combination professionaly but actually it makes Legs, particularly knees weak. If we go by Dasas, then your Rahu Mahadasa with Rahu Antardasa is running now. So it is going to be there till July 2008. Problems (Rheumatic) may affect Lower Back to Knee area during this time.
Mean while on 1st November 2006, Saturn will move to Sign Leo and it will be there for Two and half years so this time will be critical for you. Retrogade conditions (every year) of Saturn may create more problems. Minor Muscle Dislocation to fracture may occur.

High Blood Pressure problem Possibility is there but it will start after age of 33.

Blood Poisoning doesn't fits with the Planetary Positions. However Problems realted to Body Heat may occur.

I don't know whether you are married or not, but after pregnency you are prone to get severe Back Problem and it may become cronic. so be carefull and take proper care.

Remedy: Ganesh Aradhana will help you for Mars. Eating Sweet after meal will also help in controlling problems related to Mars.

P.S. - But the Rahu Mahadasa will be good for your carrier.

Thank you.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:20 am

hello Milind,
I must say i am impressed. that was pretty detailed. do our stars tell us so much about health. but dont  feel this field has been neglected till date? or maybe i have less idea about it. but i just felt i havent heard much about such kind of predictions.
thanks so much. i am married but have no kids.
swetha

Return to “Vedic Astrology”