3 Main Signs...

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Astroman101

3 Main Signs...

Post by Astroman101 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Hi
I have a sun sign of Taurus,  moon sign of Leo, and rising sun sign of Virgo.
Can anyone say what kind of combination, whether bad or good, this is and what these 3 signs mix together and the different traits that are produced.

If someone has some idea,  Love to hear it.
Thnx

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:50 pm

Dear,
In the Vedic method there are three reasons are must,1st is Mansa,2nd is Vacha,and 3rd is karmana,Like this there are three sign in the Vedic astrology,and this followed from past 2000 years,when you want to calculate your life,make sure which sign is more strong,if Asc. is strong that means Vacha is strong,and when Moon sign is strong that means mansa is strong,and if Sun sign is strong that means karmana is strong.
For Mansa see the Moon sign and effects in life from the house.
For Vacha see the Asc.and the lord of Asc.
For karmana see the Sun sign and watch where is Sun,in which house.

Vacha perfect by the talk.
mansa perfect by thinking.
karmana perfect by work.

Ramendra
Jaipur

Mlady Raka

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:23 pm

Dear Astroman,

In Western Astrology Both Taurus and Virgo are Earth Signs whereas Leo is a Sunsign....

Your Sun sign would be representative of your Personality, your Ego...your I....  Since that is Taurus it would make you a person who loves home and hearth, a person who value family ties and a "work ox", a person who has no trouble working hard and relentless in order to achieve a set goal.  A loyal and dependable soul.

Your moon is in Leo, and your moon is representative of your "feminine and emotional side".  Since Leos are leaders and normally attract the limelight wherever they go because of their regal disposition and personalities larger than life, they also would attract critique easier than others, and they don't take to it kindly.  Leo's are Kings and you just don't oppose a King.  They are used to being dominant and to rule.  This combined with Taurus makes you a hard worker who walks the walk and talks the talk and you don't take critizism easily.  You put your money where your mouth is, and expect no less from your "subjects"...lol

If Virgo is your rising sign...(it means that the Constellation of Virgo was rising in the East at the time of your birth), it would mean that you "behave" like a Virgo.  You would come across to others as being perfectionistic and critical of your own performance, but also critical of the performance of others.  You would pay attention to detail and your expectations of yourself and others would be very high.

Taurus would give you the relentlessness and endurance to achieve your own high goals which your Virgo tendencies set for yourself, but you may set the bar too high for those around you.  The Leo side of you might come across as too authorative and emotionally demanding.

All in all, Taurus would make you a Strong Leader, with Stamina to walk his walk and talk his talk, but it would have to take a very brave soul to attempt following in your footsteps and accept the challenges you would put to him. Because Virgo would be the critical eye you would use to evaluate his performance....and Leo would determine your emotional reaction on what you find....lol

love and rainbows

Raka

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:30 pm

Thank you astrobhadauria

Thank You Raka

That was very detailed and enlightening. I appreciate your replys.

Anyonebody else have more information about the 3 signs,  feel free to reply.  

I'd love to hear it.

Victoria26

Post by Victoria26 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Very interesting, Im new and i've learnt so much already. Victoria

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:15 am

What  very interesting thing have u learned Victoria?
Is it on this topic?

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:27 am

I have seen many charts and it says  im a Virgo rising. Only problem is,  im nothing like the discription. I may only relate to mabe 10% of the entire description.   All my information is correctly entered  and many of other aspects reflect me,   rising is least of them. Wierd.

daisyjac

Post by daisyjac » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:59 am

i'm interested in your Leo Moon, astroman. how do you react emotionally to things that happen in your life?   leo moon can indicate someone who doesn't mind a bit of drama and might even over-react. how does that fit with you?

it's interesting about the rising sign.  i sometimes think that the rising sign can be about how people react to you as well as being your face or mask. i have a leo rising and i don't think i associate with it at all but then people tell me i can be intimidating.  as a taurus sun, virgo moon, this surprises me.  what are people's first impressions of you?

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:43 am

Usually i dont think im very emotional,  even though i do get carried away when trying to make my point. I dont kno if this is because i become emotional. And this usually happens with people i kno  like family and close friends.  O and i really hate criticism and i hate it when someone tells me  i can not  do something.
Last edited by Astroman101 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daisyjac

Post by daisyjac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 am

interesting, astroman. are people reacting to that virgo self possession?  virgos can be natural loners. are they picking up loner/hermit tendencies from you?  weird, isn't it.

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:49 am

Im not really sure.  I have a tendency to be noticed always.  I can get noticed from far and i know it. I dont kno if virgo has this tendancy or not, I do think im a cusp on Leo rising. I read a description of Leo rising at http://www.cafeastrology.com/leo_ascend ... gsign.html.  This description is very true about me  but i still think i posses some Virgo qualities such im usually quiet. Im not very talkative. I consider my self a Virgo, Leo mix.  My 12th house is Leo and its back to first house after the 12th so it might be related. Alot of virgo tendencies i dont share. You should try to read signs Virgo rising and Cancer rising, because rising is not 100% accurate. Chances are u share more qualities with the signs before or after your sign.

Chek this site, its quiet accurate:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/risingsignsascendant.html

daisyjac

Post by daisyjac » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:24 am

do you have any planets in your first house? they might be influences too.

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:46 pm

These are the planets in my houses:

Sun in VIII
Moon in XI
Mercury in VIII
Venus in VII
Mars in VI
Jupiter in Midheaven
Saturn in V
Uranus in IV
Neptune in IV
Pluto in III
Lilith in III
Asc node in V

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:52 pm

I also have the following aspects affecting my Ascendant:

Sun Trine Ascendant
Mercury Trine Ascendant
Saturn Trine Ascendant
Neptune Trine Ascendant
Pluto Sextile Ascendant

BOODGETTOMZDIVA

QUESTION??

Post by BOODGETTOMZDIVA » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:14 pm

HOW DO YOU DETERMINE COMPATABILITY BY COMPARING THE 3 SIGNS TO ANOTHER PERSONS?

Return to “Western Astrology”