Capricorn and leo - is it possible?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:12 am

i dated a capricorn for a year and a half (im a female leo). im not sure what attracted me to him originally...perhaps ever. we started out good for the first 6-8 months or so.

slowly things became very boring, i didnt want to have sex with him at all but when we did he would just get down to basics (his own and nothing more), he never wanted to get off the couch and do anything with me but when it came to his boys he was all about going out and drinking heavily. he made broken promises, he always thought i was too flirty with other guys (im just friendly!), he didnt appreciate sweet nothings, he couldnt comfort me when i needed it, he told me how to run certain aspects of my life, was narrow-minded, bias in opinions, he became very boring to me, and i now regard him as a huge bunghole.

but he was easily seduced, calm in nature (i was too fiery for him to handle), a great friend, family-oriented, charming, and a good talker. i cant give him much more. but i wish him all the best in his life.

we stayed together for a year and a half without feeling love, i think because it became comfortablr. we ended it mutually (he brought up the topic), though i became spiteful and malicious because it was my plan originally (and for several months) to break it with him. i just didnt have the heart to do it to him. and i thought i could at least ride it out until graduation!

bottom line, no...leos and caps are not compatible, but im sure some how in some miraculous way it can work. as for me...never again. he brought out the worst in me.

Sunstorm

Post by Sunstorm » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:58 am

To be honest, i think that if a relationship isn't going to work then it won't - regardless of the sign's involved. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you earth2Bella; but in all openess there's a very high chance he would have been like that whether he was a Capricorn or other. Least in my view anyway. It's like; i'm a Leo but the majority of the descriptions i read for that don't fit how i am.

My best friend is a Capircorn. I speak to her as often as i possibly can; i'd do anything for her. The only downside is living so far apart (UK/USA) but that doesn't stop me from loving & caring for her - well, as best as i can. Whether anything would happen between us relationship wise i can't say, but we've remained friends for several years now and it doesn't appear to be stopping anytime soon.

Each to their own though. I guess for some it can work but for others it can't. The only downside is that if you never give it a try then you'll never know what might have been. You never know! :D

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:29 pm

Signs dont say much about people. But if you must...  there is more to it then just one sign. Sun signs are not good way to see compatibility. Id' say  signs in venus and moon shows more about compatibility.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:42 am

And this, my friends, is why there are such twigs of astrology that come off of the branch of relational astrology.

Davison charts, synastry charts, *rolleyes* composites...

That stuff.

kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:05 am

your sun signs mean a lot, it is likely a big part from both of you, my girlfriend is a leo as well and im a capricorn too, based from my experience, learn to adjust.. though it's really going to be a hard time

yakecita_982

all is possible

Post by yakecita_982 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:49 pm

Kisses!

Return to “Western Astrology”