birth chart programs

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lisa_was_here

birth chart programs

Post by lisa_was_here » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:38 pm

I would like to calculate my birth chart again. I did this a long time ago when I was 16 or something and it took me hours. I did everything on paper with photocopies of the sun and moon positions from my library, a compass and  a protractor. It took hours. I do not have the chart with me anymore. Is there a shareware or freeware program available online that can do this for me?
lisa

Mia93

Re: birth chart programs

Post by Mia93 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 pm

lisa_was_here wrote:I would like to calculate my birth chart again. I did this a long time ago when I was 16 or something and it took me hours. I did everything on paper with photocopies of the sun and moon positions from my library, a compass and  a protractor. It took hours. I do not have the chart with me anymore. Is there a shareware or freeware program available online that can do this for me?
lisa
If you go to astrodienst.com you can enter your birth data and print out  chart.

Mia93

Re: birth chart programs

Post by Mia93 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:25 pm

lisa_was_here wrote:I would like to calculate my birth chart again. I did this a long time ago when I was 16 or something and it took me hours. I did everything on paper with photocopies of the sun and moon positions from my library, a compass and  a protractor. It took hours. I do not have the chart with me anymore. Is there a shareware or freeware program available online that can do this for me?
lisa
If you go to astrodienst.com you can enter your birth data and print out  chart.

luckytsa

Post by luckytsa » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:31 pm

This is great information!!! Thank You Mia!

Return to “Western Astrology”