Leo's :D

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sno

Leo's :D

Post by sno » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:16 am

I noticed there were so many of us so I thought you guys might find this useful!

Lasting from July 23rd to August 21st, the fifth zodiac sign Leo is denoted by Lion and is goverened by Sun. This fixed fire sign is called 'Simha' in Hindi. The creative and romantic Lion rules the Zodiac's house of pleasure. The playful Lion loves fun and is a supremely social animal. Romance is also a princely quality for the Lion.

About Leo
People born under this sign are marked by certain good qualities making them creative, generous, warmhearted, enthusiastic, loving, broad-minded, and faithful. They are called the true Kings of the zodiac. They love flattery and attention and are delighted compliments. But, when their integrity is challenged, they can fly into towering rages.

They have powerful intelligence and are of a broad philosophical, sometimes religious bent of mind. They may even become very obstinate in upholding traditional beliefs and will cling tenaciously, but with complete sincerity, to practices and doctrines which liberal thinkers regard as absurdly out-of-date.But nothing is modest about Leos and they are very proud and self confident.

Health
The Leo usually puts up a brave fight to overcome without calling upon others for help. On giving up, Leo person is usually very sick though he recovers rapidly from illness. Leo rules the heart, aorta, vena cava, dorsal region of the spine, and the spinal cord.

Career
Leos tend to be at managerial level since they are ambitious by nature and also because they dislike manual labor. They can good as politicians, and chairman or director in business. They are excellent organizers often laying the groundwork for new projects. Leo women make exceptionally good welfare workers.

Ideal Partner
Leo requires a lover who can keep up with them and certainly one who can match wits. Leo has very high expectations. A partner who can understand and indulge the Lion's need to be the center of attention will be a keeper for this sign. The ideal Leo soul mate understands the pleasure principle and will work hard to keep their mate satisfied. They gel best with Aquarians.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:44 am

But i thought Aquarius was the opposite sign for Leos... they get on very well or not at all:)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:09 am

Yeah i thought the same too, After all my dad is a leo, & we have very good time with each other, but sometimes we equally have a very rough time & argue a lot, well u see aquarian's are always right :smt002 :smt003 . & yes as much as i hate it is true that Leo & Aquarians are opposite each other & they either like each other or not. But if there is any disagreement it is the Leo's who suffer more, as Fire cannot llive without Air.

But i agree with most of what u have said, that is how my dad is too & yes he says he can't think of living without me, Well same here i can't stay awat from him for a day without feeling depressed.

sno

Post by sno » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:39 pm

Looks like it's Aries then? Wish there wasnt so much conflicting advice ... can anyone set me straight once and for all on what the best match would be?

Your Romantic Style: Generous and warm-hearted you like to shower your loved one with affection and are very demonstrative and affectionate. You like to be seduced in luxury and generally enjoy the more refined pleasures of love. You can also be quite domineering, though, so you need a partner who is prepared to stand up to you.

Ideal Partners: Aries can give as good as they get and will enjoy your natural exuberance whilst also inspiring you to greater things. Taurus loves luxury almost as much as you do and won’t take any nonsense either.

Not So Good: Libra, although sharing your refined tastes, will not really provide the balance you need, and Virgo is likely to be very submissive – not at all healthy in an on-going relationship.

Return to “Western Astrology”