DO YOU FEEL THIS WAY??

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Astroman101

DO YOU FEEL THIS WAY??

Post by Astroman101 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:45 am

Now apart from your orginal sun sign....
Does anyone one else feels that another sign suits them better or you have more of qualities of some other sign?

I do.   Im taurus originally but  I'd  say Aquarius is 2wice as more accurate to me.....

Anyone else feel like this??

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:16 am

Dear,
From Taurus,Your feelings of Aquarius,are must,first the relation ship with Venus and Saturn,second the point of Karmic area of life (10th house) if you are Taurus then works automatically feels like Counseling, advising, friendship in relation to trade, sales, etc., professional hostess, reception clerk, psychologist, organizational worker, humanitarian, advisor, outreach worker, counselor, visiting nurse, candy-striper, club officer, social worker, lobbyist, psychiatrist, parole officer. Concerns friendly groups of acquaintances who come together in clubs, societies, and organizations. People who befriend and encourage progress of the mentally and physically handicapped or underprivileged. Those who offer helpful advice in an impersonal manner.
Ramendra
Jaipur

MIssN0rge

Post by MIssN0rge » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:54 pm

i understand but i might have a logical reason behind it i was born on 22nd december 02.00am in the morning, and i am suppose to be a capricorn but i feel i am more like a sagittarius..

mufid

Post by mufid » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:46 pm

yah....sometimes i feel dat i m leo...but my birthdate points to sagittarius

ugastudent

Post by ugastudent » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Yeah, I was born on April 20th... I feel mostly like an Aries but at times have some Taurus qualities.

astrologer50

Re: DO YOU FEEL THIS WAY??

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Astroman101 wrote:Now apart from your orginal sun sign....
Does anyone one else feels that another sign suits them better or you have more of qualities of some other sign?

I do.   Im taurus originally but  I'd  say Aquarius is 2wice as more accurate to me.....

Anyone else feel like this??
there is far far more to astrology than simply 'sun signs' your Ascendant could be in Aquarius, you could have mercury or venus in Aquarius.

Go to astro dot com to get a free chart and SEE where your planets are instead of guessing... :smt003

Return to “Western Astrology”